Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sophia Hills

Default Sophia Hills

Anyone heard of Sophia Hills?

Super NOT walkable to Plaza Sing and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, although straight line distance on the map looks close enough. But you simply can't bash through the hill and forest every time you need to go to Plaza Sing right? I dunno why the marketing agents claim "3 mins walk to MRT Station". Please correct me if I am wrong.
    But I do like the rustic feel of that place.

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    Super NOT walkable to Plaza Sing and Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, although straight line distance on the map looks close enough. But you simply can't bash through the hill and forest every time you need to go to Plaza Sing right? I dunno why the marketing agents claim "3 mins walk to MRT Station". Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I thought there is a flight of stairs that connect Sophia hill to Handy road.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by sunboy77 View Post
    do you know that there is flight of stairs from the hill down?
    I think 5 minutes - 10minutes is possible.

THAT flight of stairs:

1. Have you guys tried walking UP that flight of stairs? I had. At best, our olympians will be huffing and puffing at the end of the climb. Good luck to the rest of us.
    2. That flight of stairs can probably ranked as one of the best "the darkest and quietest spots in Singapore to commit a robbery or rape".
    3. Those stairs close at 11pm.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast