Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

Dear brothers and sisters, allow handsome uncle to pass you a message.

In this world that we lived in, the threat of EVIL is very REAL.

It is manifested in angry people, in wars, in crimes, in disasters, plague and many many more examples I am sure you have heard or read of.

About 70 years ago, you can see this EVIL arisen in full force. Millions were killed and on planet Earth, there were only a few places that can be called peaceful places.

These few peaceful places have certain characteristics. And one of them is a strong Military.

Singapore had learnt her lessons well, and under our present and past leaders, we had focused on building a strong total defensive force.

Our good governance and strong Army is an insurance against the possible rise of any EVIL again.

Good Luck.

Your Handsome Uncle.

Dear friends, if ever there was one important wisdom that I learnt from business is that negotiate only when your seller is weak.

If your seller is strong under any circumstances, for example like high market demand, shortages,etc etc..you just have to accept his price or walk away from the deal. No point wasting your effort and time unless you want the property badly.

But when your seller is weak in just one condition, for example low market demand,need of money,etc..you can start to negotiate with him. Because this is the time when he is willing to spend the most time with you. Long enough for you to convince him, dig out more information from him, etc etc. This time would be a great pity if you miss a good deal.

I feel that market sentiments is weakening NOW..with many windows shoppers, and seller more than willing to spend time for a discussion with you.

Take this opportunity to use your marketing skills to psycho him, every percentage he discounts is money into your pockets !!!

Hint: Remember to bring another negotiating partner along (e.g wife or friend ) so as to increase your own negotiating power.

wink wink

As uncle now is quite busy, I will share with you when I have the time, the exact steps of how to deploy several bargaining strategies around your sellers. ( From the buyer's perspective ):

e.g how to bring 2 negotiating buyers against one property agent. What to say to confuse your seller so he will reveal more information. Distraction strategies, etc etc. How to observe the showroom and discover or identify which selling strategy the developer is using.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    As uncle now is quite busy, I will share with you when I have the time, the exact steps of how to deploy several bargaining strategies around your sellers. ( From the buyer's perspective ):

e.g how to bring 2 negotiating buyers against one property agent. What to say to confuse your seller so he will reveal more information. Distraction strategies, etc etc. How to observe the showroom and discover or identify which selling strategy the developer is using.
    Brother BJ, the first time I am feeling that you are so scaring. Anyway, thanks a lot for the frank sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by lionhill View Post
    Brother BJ, the first time I am feeling that you are so scaring. Anyway, thanks a lot for the frank sharing.
    HOLLY MOLLY, did you see the real me that is actually so ugly that scared you?

Paiseh la....hehehehheheh

Sophia hill 1 bed 463sqf starts at 1.03m, 2 bed dual key starts at 1.4m.

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    HOLLY MOLLY, did you see the real me that is actually so ugly that scared you?

Paiseh la....hehehehheheh
    Master, I know it is only part of you. You also have many handsome sides. heheheeee

Any update on the sales number?

Sophia Hills at Mount Sophia has not released its sales figures but according to a source, its showflat was quiet over its launch weekend.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

No news from agent so i guess the sales are not so ideal. Price wise seems to be still on a high side but well i guess developer has not choice since they bidded high

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax View Post
    No news from agent so i guess the sales are not so ideal. Price wise seems to be still on a high side but well i guess developer has not choice since they bidded high
    ST reported that last month they only sold 9 units...si beh jialat
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    ST reported that last month they only sold 9 units...si beh jialat
    Please tell us any other new launches that are doing well, if any.

Get my drift? why poke nose at places where it can bite back.

Lake Life EC : )

EC cannot compare to private housing. different league.

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    Please tell us any other new launches that are doing well, if any.
    just answering the above question : )

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123 View Post
    EC cannot compare to private housing. different league.
    To answer ur question, UOL Land Seventy Saint Patrick’s : )

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies View Post
    Lake Life EC : )
    Location location. I think lakeville might have sold more than 9 units last month despite project being launch some months back.