Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT REGRET ! MAJOR HAPPENING COMING AT SOPHIA HILL

One son of Hoi Hup graduated same year same faculty as your uncle here. So I know this guy takes things seriously and he will not disappoint his brother with this project one.

Here is My Proof:

Good Luck.

Just dun regret later when uncle launch the rocket like in 2010. Not many times left for uncle to launch the rocket hor...

DUN MISS THE BOAT AGAIN !

I tell you, you can hear the piling sound is very different from other sites. This is because the site is all rocks under, so you can be sure the foundation for this project will be very solid when completed. In fact, it has been a long time since uncle hear this kind of piling sounds...love to make the developers work double hard..heheheheh

Uncle BJ, you must have a vested interest alrdy in Sophia Hills right?

Any idea when is the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21trader View Post
    Got la...All ensuites comes with a built in a microwave-oven and fidge what...how big you want, this is not Jurong location leh ?

As for the wash area, the doors from each sub-units to the foyer can be locked what.

Very waste space if each has their own wash area, correct or not ? Have to buy 2 washing machines and dryers leh....Then who pay the utilities bills one ?

Sigh.....not happy just buy 2 seperate units lor.
    I prob missed the microwave and fridge but no sink is also abit weird. I would assume dual key would mean u either stay at main and tenant out the en suite or tenant both out. There'll be a conflict on the timing on utilizing the washer dryer. I can imagine if I stay at the main area and when I want to use the washer dryer it's being used by the tenant.

It's just the 2BRDK that are quite weird. The 1 bedroom and esp the 3 bedrooms have very functional layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    I prob missed the microwave and fridge but no sink is also abit weird. I would assume dual key would mean u either stay at main and tenant out the en suite or tenant both out. There'll be a conflict on the timing on utilizing the washer dryer. I can imagine if I stay at the main area and when I want to use the washer dryer it's being used by the tenant.

It's just the 2BRDK that are quite weird. The 1 bedroom and esp the 3 bedrooms have very functional layout.
    Thanks for sharing your suggestion

Sophia Hills will be the first project to have integrated conserved buildings redeveloped into a clubhouse, restaurant and childcare & Kindergarten Centre. This is extremely convenient for its resident to leave their kids within Sophia Hills while heading out for work etc. Developer is still in the stage of planning on seamless connectivity with public usage of restaurant and childcare center. This may translate into lower maintenance fee for Sophia Hills owners.

Dear everyone

I have a question. Sophia Hills is leasehold and the surrounding condos including Parc Sophia seem to be freehold. Does this present more upside opportunities for the surrounding condos rather than Sophia Hils? Further, SH seems to be targeting 2000 psf, while next door is asking for 1800 psf onwards (and it is freehold).

How would you view this, I wonder?

Default A question

Dear everyone

I have a question. Sophia Hills is leasehold and the surrounding condos including Parc Sophia seem to be freehold. Does this present more upside opportunities for the surrounding condos rather than Sophia Hils? Further, SH seems to be targeting 2000 psf, while next door is asking for 1800 psf onwards (and it is freehold).

Quote Originally Posted by mangoaks View Post
    Dear everyone

Very obviously, you did not read through the whole of this thread. Very lazy ! But uncle forgive you

As I explained before already, all the existing owners in this area are GUNIANGS.

Reasons being:

1) They are worried of the construction noise.

2) Worried cannot find tenants due to the noise.

3) GUNIANGS by nature and they if had sold below S$2000psf, they shall regret come 2015.

Exact same thing happened in Singapore River before uncle FRY THE PRICES THERE UNTIL NOW HIGH HIGH.

The lower you ask, the more difficult it is for you to sell as buyers will think you are a GUNIANG and something wrong with your project and it has something to do with the eye sore at the entrance of Mt. Sophia.

S$2000psf for a new project here is CHEAP like dunno what. ( I shall reveal why later in this thread, so stay tune ! )

The current owners here are going to regret it once uncle start the FRYING- IT SHALL BE UNSTOPPABLE !

( Hint: Please note uncle dun fry a location using mouth only ! )

Good Luck, believe uncle or not is up to you !
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 23-10-14 at 06:14.

Thanks uncle i did read. I guess my question was, leaving aside the potential of the area, the relative attractiveness between Sophia Hills (99, albeit with unique proposition viz the conservation buildings and the cash flows arising there) vs other developments in Mt Sophia which are FH. The rising tide will lift all developments there, no? And FH will rise more than
    LH, no? Sorry, I'm not very experienced in this, that's why wanted to hear what others think.

CURRENT MOUNT SOPHIA OWNERS ===EQUALS== GUNIANGS

Thanks uncle i did read. I guess my question was, leaving aside the potential of the area, the relative attractiveness between Sophia Hills (99, albeit with unique proposition viz the conservation buildings and the cash flows arising there) vs other developments in Mt Sophia which are FH. The rising tide will lift all developments there, no? And FH will rise more than
    LH, no? Sorry, I'm not very experienced in this, that's why wanted to hear what others think.
    WOW ! Good Morning, good brother !

For new projects, leasehold not very relevant unless in a few rare cases. This is because the lease still got a good big part to run.

But if say the lease already expended more than half like 30 years for 99 years, then there could be a problem due to banks unwilling to give loans for your buyers.

However, most projects 25 years liao already LAU KOK KOK ( old ) and most likely will be pushed for enbloc .

UNLESS the project has been condemned by developers due to previous unhappy dealings with the owners, most in Singapore will be successfully enblocked if put into the market.

Logically Freehold should rise more than the leasehold in Orchard area ( If you look at Cairnhill area, the older the more eXpensive ).

But for here, most FREEHOLD owners ARE GUNIANGS as I explained before. Like the previous Robertson 100 and River Gate owners who sold way way below my price. I told them $1million for one room, they ask me go fly kite. Now they themselves flew kites because I really did sell at S$1million for 1 room at Singapore River !!! Worse is I dun think they can afford to enter this segment any more !

This is a TRUE story...a true uncle blackjack's story.

" S$1million for this can only buy like 3 Mercedes ...some more is small ones.. ", I told the agent about the unit I put up for sales in River Valley.

That was back in 2009, just after the Lehman crash.

" S$1million for one room is more like it. So 3 rooms, I shall ask for S$2.5million very cheap already don't you think so ?" I continued.

The old bird agent took a look at uncle and then blinked his eyes many times and then sniggered at uncle and said, " Cannot be la.. like that very hard to sell one la...the most can fetch is S$1.5million like your neighbor above asking now."

"Wait a few months see how." Uncle challenged him.

"WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA", the old bird could not stop laughing.

Fast forward to now 2014. I am sure he is crying now.

WOAHAHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHH

There are both PROs and CONs of buying a leasehold or a freehold property. Today uncle nothing to do as all my kakias all very hardworking suddenly, so uncle shall reveal a little here.

Today I shall reveal the pointers about leasehold project first.

But be very discreet and do not CHEONG out to BUY after reading this. Otherwise I cannot imagine when the cooling measures will be removed liao.

Buying a new leasehold or a leasehold with most of the tenure intact is a good bet because it is usually cheaper costs wise. The project if well maintained can also attract a lot of tenants and if facilities is complete even better.

1) Usually because of land costs here, if you can get a huge leasehold project in a superb location is a very good investment. Just keep in mind that after a certain amount of tenure is expended ( usually half of the lease ), the price can go down. Or you may have problem finding buyers. But if you have held that long, usually the income from tenancy ( if cannot find buyer .) or capital appreciation (if can find buyer) would have already paid your investment off.

2) But tenants demand for such projects are usually very high like River Place which is leasehold But still very popular because of facilities and location. It is also very well maintained. For brand new lagi better because many tenants in the vicinity would shift to the newly completed projects definitely.

3) For old leasehold projects, the KANCHEONG owners are more willing to go enbloc than the GUNIANG Freehold owners. So like the old leasehold at South Bank, you can see how it surprised many when it went enblocked at a super price.

4) Location is top consideration for such projects. Especially those near to infrastructures like MRT or Malls or Schools. Or for investment, city ones are better as revealed in the previous email between my Japanese counterpart and me.
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 23-10-14 at 11:05.

For the benefit of those too lazy to search the whole thread, here's the email again. READ CAREFULLY:

and these 2 maps uncle want you to meditate on them first as later uncle shall reveal the TRUTH of what I saw:

Wow uncle BJ, thanks very much! Appreciate your insights. Am also looking to the revelation about the maps

Wow uncle BJ, thanks very much! Appreciate your insights. Am also looking to the revelation about the maps
    Thanks, my good friend

Indeed, uncle blackjack has a Third Eye... Actually, uncle can read the minds of most mere mortals (99.5% ). Even if uncle did not see the person, but by the way the person drew a map or plan, uncle can see what is in the person's thoughts. Very much like the female psychologist in the 9 o clock show now on channel 8. But the difference is that uncle has a real THIRD EYE and she is a counterfeit one.

Allow therefore your handsome uncle to guide you through this little analysis: Let's start by looking at the plan at Marina Bay, what does it tell you ?

1) The person or team who plans this is very smart. But unfortunately, they are not as handsome as uncle.

2) You see the bottom right there are 5 plots of mixed development blocks already confirmed. They are "Pink" color ones. What does this tell uncle ? The very fact that they go for Mixed ( Residential & Office & Commercial ) plots here reveals to uncle that they must be expecting :

i) Office space demand to go up.
    ii) Residential demand to go up.

3) You see, why not all office or all residential like as before in the past 30 years ? This tell me that they are not very confident that they might meet this future demand. That is why they play SAFE la.

4) The next point to note is that they start the release of the plots from the far edge of the planning area. ( right side of the map ) See, why not continue from the old area on the left, or simply starts at the middle and expand out ? Again, this shows uncle that they are expecting very overwhelming response from this area...again they want to play SAFE . In case they release the plots and immediately all makan up, they still have the reserves to expand.

5) You look at the old area on the left, all are "BLUE", "BLUE" , "BLUE" meaning no residential at all ? So it has become very obvious that many want to work in the city, play in the city , but no condo to buy in the city currently. That is why you see they launch very quickly DUO and this Marina One. Of course the media will tell you the response is lukewarm...these people that buy Marina One want to crowd with you in the showroom meh ? Think carefully.

6) 4 places on the world map which used to be coveted locations for investors had now lost their favor due to instability and unrest. And these are not your get-away secluded locations. They are FINANCIAL/BUSINESS CENTERS. They had created an investment vacuum for us. I think if uncle is not wrong, you shall see the effect of the GRAND EXODUS to Our city very soon...in a matter of months and not years..as early as Feb 2015 after Lunar New Year.

( To be continued next day )

Your Truly Handsome Uncle.
    Blackjack21Trader
    Last edited by blackjack21trader; 24-10-14 at 06:00.

Now, you may be wondering after looking at the map that should not we all go cheong Marina Bay area ?

Logically that should be our or rather, uncle's ultimate aim. However, I doubt that even if we are centa-millionaires, we might not have the full power of financial resources to help majority of ourselves here capitalise on this. That is because even if we use all our spare resources, I presume most of us can only afford Maximum just one 3-bedder here with no other property.

So the key here is not to be greedy and prepare to ride on the coming wave at the second desirable location- Sophia area. At this location, I think most of us should be able to afford at least 2 units of 2 bedders. That is, going by the current prices.

Let someone else be the hero. Because uncle's logic is very simple :

1) It may require at least 5 years for the first batch of projects in Marina Bay to be completed. While in Sophia area, there are 2 ready brand new projects with available units right now: Sophia Residence and Suites@Orchard. With one upcoming Sophia Hills that should be completed within 4 years.

2) After 5 years, I think most likely the most of Marina Bay area will still be under development. For it to be fully developed ( or even 60% developed ) like the Central in Hong Kong with all the major facillities and infrastructures, it should take another 20-25 years.

3) 5 to 10 years later just the right time for you to beat the SSD and the ABSD and unload your Sophia area units with the gains needed to buy a proper quantity of units in Marina Bay. And further, just in time for you to capitalise on the completed infrastructures there.

Of course, if you are very rich, then it is of no concern to you. By all means you can just jump straight into Marina Bay projects right now. As they say, early bird catches the worms. But let uncle remind you, you need "TIME" and "EFFORT" to build a project, it does not just appear over night. And without uncle frying it.....you know the prices may just simply sit there.

At Sophia area, the projects are already there, uncle also here liao. ( wink wink )

Good Luck.

( To be continued )

WINK WINK

ITS COMING !

QUiCK COME, MY JAPANESE BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

NIHON DESTINATION 2015 - 2016 :

Last edited by blackjack21trader; 26-10-14 at 08:00.

DON'T WAIT ALREADY :