Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tre Residences

Cool

Hi infor extracted from Business times. Have to let people who are on the grounds or attended the sales to enlighten

Quote//
    Its developer, marketing agent, and other consultants agreed that this was an encouraging result, very much in line with expectations given the current lukewarm market.
    Unquote//
    Desperate attempt at saving grace.

1-2 bedders layout are fine and with reduced price still a decent purchase.
    However i must really question those who buy into compact 3bedder and 4bedderDK! Where does their eyes grow?

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    Quote//
    Its developer, marketing agent, and other consultants agreed that this was an encouraging result, very much in line with expectations given the current lukewarm market.
    Unquote//
    Desperate attempt at saving grace.

1-2 bedders layout are fine and with reduced price still a decent purchase.
    However i must really question those who buy into compact 3bedder and 4bedderDK! Where does their eyes grow?
    Hi, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of Tre residences, I suppose to bring a friend to visit some showflats and recommend him a good buy, ....he is looking at 1 or 2 bedder, and I know little of tis project ... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    Hi, can anyone tell me the pros and cons of Tre residences, I suppose to bring a friend to visit some showflats and recommend him a good buy, ....he is looking at 1 or 2 bedder, and I know little of tis project ... thanks
    I'm not trying to paint negative vibes but i will probably bring your friend to see other showrooms.
    No particular reason why but i just hated some of the units lay out.

Can try lakeville, if there's 2 bedder? Ringgo claim buyers will stand to profit insanely if buy now. haha

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    I'm not trying to paint negative vibes but i will probably bring your friend to see other showrooms.
    No particular reason why but i just hated some of the units lay out.

Can try lakeville, if there's 2 bedder? Ringgo claim buyers will stand to profit insanely if buy now. haha

If you wish to quote lim peh's name you better to quote it with actual facts instead of twisting my words.

Those seeking for property advise, better avoid this dude, who is a clone of Regulators and Patrickstar.

Go check out the caspian thread if you wish to know who is Regulators.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast