Thread: Haunted condominium

Default Haunted condominium

Sick of people trying to justify whether freehold is better than lease hold property or when is the best time to invest in property. Let us talk about this topic. You do not need to state the condo's name. Just the district or the area it is near to will do.

Let me start, I heard of a condo in Balestier area which is haunted. Two persons had drowned in the swimming pool before. The renovation contractor of one of the units there had given up the job half way after their workers saw countered strange happenings inside the unit.

Another one is a tenant for one of the condo in the far west also encountered something in the unit that they had rented. Strange shadows and images were seen at night.

What about you? Have you encountered something strange or heard from someone you know of? Care to share?

my fren used to stay at a condo at thomson , bright hill. she and her members experienced, feel or saw things at that entire condo.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
    my fren used to stay at a condo at thomson , bright hill. she and her members experienced, feel or saw things at that entire condo.
    What did they see? Inside the unit?

Quote Originally Posted by MM Lovers View Post
    Sick of people trying to justify whether freehold is better than lease hold property or when is the best time to invest in property. Let us talk about this topic. You do not need to state the condo's name. Just the district or the area it is near to will do.

Let me start, I heard of a condo in Balestier area which is haunted. Two persons had drowned in the swimming pool before. The renovation contractor of one of the units there had given up the job half way after their workers saw countered strange happenings inside the unit.

Another one is a tenant for one of the condo in the far west also encountered something in the unit that they had rented. Strange shadows and images were seen at night.

What about you? Have you encountered something strange or heard from someone you know of? Care to share?
    Is that tan xx building?

Holland rd - my friends saw things flying around in broad day night. So scary.

Default 100%.....

This happened in one of the Bukit Timah Condo, an unit Domestic helper accidently fell to her death, one of the cleaner while cleaning the stairway saw a girl sobbing and approached to check on her, the girl didn't stop crying and looked at the cleaner and disappeared right in front of her sight, immediately she realised that was the domestic helper, the cleaner resigned same day and told my wife just before she left......

Haunted house in Taiwan and hongkong are selling at discounted price. Donut think its gona happen in singapore

Perhaps best to visit these condo to celebrate Halloween.

Not only condo, HDB also have. My friend's family, except her elder sister, had heard someone was washing their plates in the middle of the night.

Hello sis Irisng

OMG, so scary...so next morning wakes up, all dishes washed, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    Not only condo, HDB also have. My friend's family, except her elder sister, had heard someone was washing their plates in the middle of the night.
    Maybe her elder sister sleep walking in the middle of the night and did the dish washing.

I also heard of this HDB with owner always looking very pale with dark eye rings .. Apparently, the flat he lives in houses a pair of "dad and son" whom could be seen hovering around the roof staring down at the occupants.

Smile Haunted House in Singapore

Home buyers might want to know more about Haunted House in Singapore before they decided to purchase.

Sunglade condo beside nex mall got a grusome murder 10 years ago. However have not heard about any hauntings.
    http://honwai_wong.blogspot.sg/2006/...der-trial.html

who the hell will buy a haunted house????

further 3% discount?

ON!
    Ong lai ah!

There must be a further discount if you know it is a haunted house. (^.^)

tan tong meng is haunted. got record cctv.

Quote Originally Posted by oda View Post
    tan tong meng is haunted. got record cctv.

Where is Tan Tong Meng ? is it a condo or ?

Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    besides cube8... it's near thomson road and balestier road junction.
    Ong lai ah!

I haven't experience one but I heard alot of spooky stories from my friends..hair-raising stories

Quote Originally Posted by my2cents View Post
    the ICONIC red building ...... just before Balestier...