Thread: South Beach Residences

Default South Beach Residences

Is this going to be a condo or a service residence?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...sidences-21346

My company is planned to move into the Office Block in Q1, 2015, but it will likely be delayed to Q2, 2015.

So will the Residences TOP of 2016 be delayed as well?

The official site for South Beach Complex.

http://www.southbeach-sb.com/

Pricing should be higher than Marina one.

Wa then who is buying

What to do? They have been financing the project.
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Wa then who is buying

maybe just rent out - service apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by newbie11 View Post
    Wa then who is buying
    Price of this ultra up market project will be in the region of 4000psf. Who is buying?

This is a trophy asset offering a very unique one and only permanent view of the beautiful CBD skyline,
    project like this will be targeting that the UHNWI. Those who can afford to buy are those who will buy without
    asking about price because their primary intention to buy is to enjoy the apartment, not about making money.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33 View Post
    Price of this ultra up market project will be in the region of 4000psf. Who is buying?

This is a trophy asset offering a very unique one and only permanent view of the beautiful CBD skyline,
    project like this will be targeting that the UHNWI. Those who can afford to buy are those who will buy without
    asking about price because their primary intention to buy is to enjoy the apartment, not about making money.
    4000psf?? are you nuts? (oh well this is the image you portray all the time)
    Don't anyhow "POM" a number if you still can't grasp the reality of current market sentiments.

UltraultraultraHNWI what do you know? buy without asking price?? one of the most amateurish statement i hear!

You better stick to your west thread. oh & between you still have no answer why the pguru reviews of lakeville and jgate so terrible??
    I browsed so many properties and never come across 2 projects before TOP condemned til worthless.

Care to give some substantial reasoning? stop being sub standard or half-baked egg!

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    4000psf?? are you nuts? (oh well this is the image you portray all the time)
    Don't anyhow "POM" a number if you still can't grasp the reality of current market sentiments.

UltraultraultraHNWI what do you know? buy without asking price?? one of the most amateurish statement i hear!

You better stick to your west thread. oh & between you still have no answer why the pguru reviews of lakeville and jgate so terrible??
    I browsed so many properties and never come across 2 projects before TOP condemned til worthless.

Care to give some substantial reasoning? stop being sub standard or half-baked egg!
    When someone never see big snake poos before thats he will sure be alarm by the price range.

Unfortunately setting multiple forum account is not going to multiply your brain power.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."