Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 83

Thread: Sims Urban Oasis (D14, 99-year leasehold, Guocoland)

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    20 years from now, all car electric no more noise.
    Apart from Engines Sound, noises are also generated from Tyre-Road friction, Horns, Sirens, etc... :-)

  2. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Apart from Engines Sound, noises are also generated from Tyre-Road friction, Horns, Sirens, etc... :-)
    20 years later no need to horn, no driver.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Duo Residences
    Posts
    291

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Nexus International School Aljunied Campus just broke ground:

    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...198063594&fs=5

    Owners of Units at Sims Urban Oasis going to huat?
    I reckon that is one of the many reasons why SUO is selling pretty ok despite in Geylang/Aljunied area.

    As an owner of PPR, I also hope there is some spillover effect from nearby schools, this one is still one stop away by train. I reckon the parents of these international school kids will not want to stay in walk up apartments in one of the Lorongs.

    2 cents,
    PropVestor

  4. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    20 years later no need to horn, no driver.
    Maybe also no more wheels by then...


  5. #65

    Default

    Pictures of Showflat Model...






  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    I reckon that is one of the many reasons why SUO is selling pretty ok despite in Geylang/Aljunied area.

    As an owner of PPR, I also hope there is some spillover effect from nearby schools, this one is still one stop away by train. I reckon the parents of these international school kids will not want to stay in walk up apartments in one of the Lorongs.

    2 cents,
    PropVestor

    Walking distance to James Cook as well. They are expanding as well.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,865

    Default

    I went there and this project OMG...is >1000 units.....

    Definitely, cannot relax in the pools.....and every weekends, BBQ

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    I reckon that is one of the many reasons why SUO is selling pretty ok despite in Geylang/Aljunied area.

    As an owner of PPR, I also hope there is some spillover effect from nearby schools, this one is still one stop away by train. I reckon the parents of these international school kids will not want to stay in walk up apartments in one of the Lorongs.

    2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Almost 90% sold by now:

    http://www.simsurbanoasiscondominium.com/home

  9. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    I went there and this project OMG...is >1000 units.....

    Definitely, cannot relax in the pools.....and every weekends, BBQ
    Agree, it could be quite crowded: Gym, Function Room, Tennis Court, etc.

  10. #70

    Default

    Received agents' broadcasts:

    ""Please note that Sims Urban Oasis site will be closed w.e.f. *28th Aug - 29th Sep 2017* for TOP inspection and Price review. No viewings allowed during this period.""

    TOP and price increase soon?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •