Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192429 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners in the West beware!!

Quote Originally Posted by dudick View Post
    And the person who pay 1mil for a hdb in bishan is consider a genius? If so i rather not be a genius
    Well, then you got to interview that person..
    Why choose to buy a Lexus instead of Toyota.. Which is much cheaper lor
    Last edited by Rysk; 01-02-15 at 14:35.

Dear Proud owner

the zhi char I mentioned last night

http://www.superfinefeline.com/2014/...rong-east.html

must try
    close every Wednesday
    operates from 7am ~ 3pm

People here free on weekdays and very very free on weekends. Miss a few days and I already missed so many pages hahaha

Thought that troll is gone for good, but he is back...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk View Post
    Well, then you got to interview that person..
    Why choose to buy a Lexus instead of Toyota.. Which is much cheaper lor
    Hmm i dun think he is buying a Lexus, in fact I think he is paying a lexus price for a toyota

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators View Post
    Thought that troll is gone for good, but he is back...lol
    Someone told me you are still a school boy relying on your parents for financial support.
    Which mean when you join this forum, you are just a teenager?
    Is that correct?

teenage property guru?
    Last edited by Jaydenlim; 01-02-15 at 22:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenlim View Post
    Someone told me you are still a school boy relying on your parents for financial support.
    Is that correct?

teenage property guru?
    Suggest you stop your childish antics here. Why would a newcomer start shooting around forumers when he has just joined? Here's a gentle warning before this is reported to the mods.

Don't worry, I am not offended by what you said, coz that is the true nature of Ringo33, an internet troll. Say whatever you want, coz we already know who you are

Is that correct?

teenage property guru?

Don't worry, I am not offended by what you said, coz that is the true nature of Ringo33, an internet troll. Say whatever you want, coz we already know who you are

You must be like 15 or 16 years old when you join this forum in 2009? So I guess you should be turning 21 this year?

Why are you doin up so late in Australia? No class to attend tomorrow?

Sorry my name is Jayden lim

Mr Lim aka Ringo33, you have been reported for trolling. Enjoy whatever limited time you have in this forum while you can before the moderator boots you out in shame again.

You must be like 15 or 16 years old when you join this forum in 2009? So I guess you should be turning 21 this year?

Why are you doin up so late in Australia? No class to attend tomorrow?

Sorry my name is Jayden lim

Mr Lim aka Ringo33, you have been reported for trolling. Enjoy whatever limited time you have in this forum while you can before the moderator boots you out in shame again.
    So you are not denying that you are just a 15 / 16 years old teenager when you join this forum in 2009?

So does it mean that all your stories about your property investment etc are all made up to make yourself sound credible or older than you really are? Perhaps that explain why you often like to engage in so many childish argument in this forum because you are in fact still a child?

Btw did mod knows that you are the same person behind many forum accounts? I don't presume you are MAN I enough to admit since you are still a little kid in school.

Do you like my name Jayden lim?

Quote Originally Posted by dudick View Post
    Hmm i dun think he is buying a Lexus, in fact I think he is paying a lexus price for a toyota
    Hmm.. Then you have to interview those HDB appointed panel valuer..
    Why one was valued at Lexus price, while the other at Toyota price lor..
    So simple!!

If you walk into the Lexus showroom and can find a "brand new" ES250 at the price of a "brand new" Toyota Camry.. then come and tell me lor..
    Last edited by Rysk; 02-02-15 at 10:24.

So simple!!

If you walk into the Lexus showroom and can find a "brand new" ES250 at the price of a "brand new" Toyota Camry.. then come and tell me lor..
    Lokecation is indeed important. Do you think area Novena is good lokecation??

The median price of 5 room flats in jurong at $5xxk and 5 room flats in bishan is $7xxk, that speaks a lot which is a Lexus and which is a toyata.

So simple!!

The median price of 5 room flats in jurong at $5xxk and 5 room flats in bishan is $7xxk, that speaks a lot which is a Lexus and which is a toyata.
    I am amazed by how an Australia based school boy from JB; who was not even old enough to drive a car, could actually use his keyboard skills to convinced so many people in this forum to believe that he is a seasoned Singapore property investor.

The power of keyboard and internet is amazing.

Ringo33, you must be feeling really sad to be butted out of this forum by the moderator and have to resort to setting up another forum account to continue trolling in this forum. After more than 7000 posts spanning over a considerable time, how does it feel not to be given a damn by the forum or anybody here? Lol...

I am amazed by how an Australia based school boy from JB; who was not even old enough to drive a car, could actually use his keyboard skills to convinced so many people in this forum to believe that he is a seasoned Singapore property investor.

The power of keyboard and internet is amazing.

Ringo33, you must be feeling really sad to be butted out of this forum by the moderator and have to resort to setting up another forum account to continue trolling in this forum. After more than 7000 posts spanning over a considerable time, how does it feel not to be given a damn by the forum or anybody here? Lol...
    I just curious why a 16 years old boy who is still taking pocket money from parents for his studies will choose to spend his time pretending to be a property investors at condosingapore. And the vulgarity that comes along with it????

now that we know who you are, I am sure wont dare to deny that Patrickstar is one the other many forum accounts?

Ringo33 is the greatest hypocrite and liar this forum has ever seen. He is lurking in this forum as Jaydenlim and possibly a few other names....Beware!!!

Jaydenlim, welcome to this property forum.
    On behalf of moderator and fellow members, we thank your participation and interest especially on this thread.
    However this alter-ego is a terrible fail, even lingling lasted 30 odd posts before being dug out.

Your perseverance is something we members can look up to but your integrity to come out with numerous accounts is strongly condemned.
    We hope you will enjoy your time here (while it last).

psychiatrist :sʌɪˈkʌɪətrɪst/Submit
    noun: a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
    PM me i will refer you a renown psychiatrist at a huge % discount! Something even Bigbox can't offer

Quote Originally Posted by invigorated View Post
    Suggest you stop your childish antics here. Why would a newcomer start shooting around forumers when he has just joined? Here's a gentle warning before this is reported to the mods.
    His first post is to make a personal attack - completely out of the blue. What kind of forum newby would do such a thing?
    I think the mod will ban this userid even if it's not you know who..... which it can't be unless R33 has zero personal integrity after all his pious and holy rants on those who indulge in such behaviour.
    Arguing with an idiot is like playing chess with a pigeon - it knocks over the pieces, craps on the board and flies back to it's flock to claim victory.

Quote Originally Posted by EBD View Post
    His first post is to make a personal attack - completely out of the blue. What kind of forum newby would do such a thing?
    I think the mod will ban this userid even if it's not you know who..... which it can't be unless R33 has zero personal integrity after all his pious and holy rants on those who indulge in such behaviour.
    You are right Robert. This dude has got no integrity. Hows family? Are are you living at st Thomas?

Quote Originally Posted by AssetRichMoneyPoor View Post
    Jaydenlim, welcome to this property forum.
    On behalf of moderator and fellow members, we thank your participation and interest especially on this thread.
    However this alter-ego is a terrible fail, even lingling lasted 30 odd posts before being dug out.

Your perseverance is something we members can look up to but your integrity to come out with numerous accounts is strongly condemned.
    We hope you will enjoy your time here (while it last).

psychiatrist :sʌɪˈkʌɪətrɪst/Submit
    noun: a medical practitioner specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
    PM me i will refer you a renown psychiatrist at a huge % discount! Something even Bigbox can't offer
    How's life in Australia? Have you collected keys to your parents Mickey mouse apartment in Melbourne?

To catch up with some update
    since Ringo no more over here

Jurong Port to have world's first green berths next year

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sin...-next-year-201

Jurong Fishery Port has potential to be lifestyle hub, say architects

Jurong Fishery Port will be upgraded and architects think it has the potential to be a lively restaurant and retail centre

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyl...hub-say-archit

Jurong Port to top world ports in solar energy generation

http://www.straitstimes.com/news/bus...eration-201501

Cleantech SMEs get S$2.5m boost from JTC, SPRING Singapore

SINGAPORE: Six local clean technology (cleantech) SMEs will receive a total of S$2.5 million in funding from JTC Corporation and SPRING Singapore to test-bed their new sustainable technologies and solutions.

The selected companies will also have a head-start to carry out test-bedding projects at JTC's developments and facilities.

In a media released issued on Wednesday (Jan 28), JTC and SPRING said that six projects were selected out of 14 proposals submitted as part of the first JTC-SPRING Joint Grant Call for Test-bedding of Sustainable Solutions.

JTC and A*STAR launches new facility and centre for remanufacturing technology developments

SINGAPORE — Singapore’s first eco-business park CleanTech Park saw the addition of a new facility and tenant with the grand opening of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research’s (A*STAR) Advanced Remanufacturing Technology Centre (ARTC) and JTC Corporation’s building CleanTech Two today (Jan 28). The centre will be CleanTech Two’s anchor tenant.

The CleanTech Two building, will focus on seeding new industry sectors for research and development in clean technology and advanced manufacturing industries.

Quote Originally Posted by longbottom View Post
    You are right Robert. This dude has got no integrity. Hows family? Are are you living at st Thomas?

Longbottom joined in Jan 2015 with 1 posting and already has friends in this forum ...

wow

good job

j link of jld already cannot make it, why waste so much time on Jurong port?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    Dear Proud owner

the zhi char I mentioned last night

http://www.superfinefeline.com/2014/...rong-east.html

must try
    close every Wednesday
    operates from 7am ~ 3pm
    Looks sinful.

Heck, eat first lah! Worry later.

Thanks for lead. Never know got good zhi char in JE. One more reason to go there!