Thread: Park Green Condo

Default Park Green Condo

Hello everyone, I am searching for feedbacks and comments with regards to Park Green Condo and surprised I can't find any. Maybe I didn't searched well. Could anyone point me to the correct area? Else anyone here from Park Green ?

Is that the EC facing Punggol park?

Park green is an EC.
    http://executivecondominiums.com.sg/...cutive-condos/

But it has been 11 years since it TOP, so it can be transacted like a pte condo.

My friend staying there. It's five mins walk to LRT station. Dun see any coffee shops or supermarkets nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffL View Post
    Hello everyone, I am searching for feedbacks and comments with regards to Park Green Condo and surprised I can't find any. Maybe I didn't searched well. Could anyone point me to the correct area? Else anyone here from Park Green ?

it is extremely breezy ... if you get a unit facing the park ...

not noisy ... near LRT ...

also true no coffee shop etc nearby .... short walk though to malls ...

Coffeeshop and shop n save 3min away at 266 compass Vale

Quote Originally Posted by JeffL View Post
    You thinking of upgrading? Selling or keeping your flat?

Good to know its breezy! Pretty hard to get breezy units nowadays with buildings all built so close one another.

How's the community there in general? I Have trouble searching for the floor plan online. Not sure where can I get it from.

Can anyone share if we have young kid at home, are we allowed to put up window grilles? I am especially concerned about the balcony area. How do we ensure safety?

Court recently rule in favour of resident despite mc objecting. safety first!

Quote Originally Posted by chiongkakis View Post
    Court recently rule in favour of resident despite mc objecting. safety first!
    Not that straightforward. Check with managing agent on the standards/recommendations.

The condo in the recent STB ruling had recommendations/standards by the developer on approved design and details of grills that could be installed but the Dr installed his own before being asked to remove and took the matter to court.

No condominiums wants to end up with external facade looking uncoordinated with different designs and coloured drills.

Close your eyes and image what it will look like if an apartment of 20 storeys has various grill designs of different materials and colours. Start with HDB blocks, then condos in the various districts.