Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Significant Singapore News

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    minority,
    You still want to lie through your teeth that security guard companies are NOT charging $3000 to $4000 pm for each guard they provide?

And you want me to provide proof to all here that you are plainly lying???

No problem, but then if I can provide the proof, you will admit here to all that you are the BIGGEST ASSHOLE and LIAR and BULLSHITTER here? Fair deal?
    But then again I know you don't dare to take up the challenge because you will be shitting in your pants for knowing that you are lying, that I know very well because you minority here are simply the BIGGEST ...........................
    Don't talk cock lah. you are one bloody bullshitter. one moment say progressive wage is a model of min wage then one moment agree progressive wage is not equal to min wage then flip back and say becoz PW have a min wage component its min wage. So what is it u stand for? NOTHING!!!!

So I call ur bluff. U are the one who state as if its a fact Security Guards earn 4K! I Ask u to proof it. show us the proof don't talk as if its a matter of fact and when called on to product facts. Dance and Flip ard. !!!!

COME SHOW US LEH!! WE ALL WAITING FOR UR SO CALL PROOF!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

minority,
    Tell us in which post I said Security Guard earn $4k pm?

If you want to lie, be smarter, don't be a stupid dog and don't lie against the FACTs in your face..............

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Don't talk cock lah. you are one bloody bullshitter. one moment say progressive wage is a model of min wage then one moment agree progressive wage is not equal to min wage then flip back and say becoz PW have a min wage component its min wage. So what is it u stand for? NOTHING!!!!

So I call ur bluff. U are the one who state as if its a fact Security Guards earn 4K! I Ask u to proof it. show us the proof don't talk as if its a matter of fact and when called on to product facts. Dance and Flip ard. !!!!

COME SHOW US LEH!! WE ALL WAITING FOR UR SO CALL PROOF!

minority,

If you want to lie, be smarter, don't be a stupid dog and don't lie against the FACTs in your face..............

Common lah you are the one who say Security guard cost go up mah! so tell us. IF its the cost of the agency charging more CHANGE!

Do you walk into a ferrari show room look at at the Ferrari price and that is the price for all the CARS! 750K! WTF! so don't talk cock lah. cherry pick ur stats and then say oh PW in crease translate to a price of 4K! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

so don't talk cock.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    You talk so long cock but you still haven't reply my question in response to your claim that I had ever said Security Guard earning $4k pm, So:
    Tell us in which previous post I said Security Guard earn $4k pm?

Obviously you can't find the post because I never said anything like that, and you are just putting words into my mouth, simple as that...............

minority the BIGGEST LIAR and SCAMBAG here exposed again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Common lah you are the one who say Security guard cost go up mah! so tell us. IF its the cost of the agency charging more CHANGE!

Do you walk into a ferrari show room look at at the Ferrari price and that is the price for all the CARS! 750K! WTF! so don't talk cock lah. cherry pick ur stats and then say oh PW in crease translate to a price of 4K! BLAH BLAH BLAH!

so don't talk cock.

minority,

minority,
    So you went into hiding after I had exposed that you are lying and refused to answer my question???

minority,
    You talk so long cock but you still haven't reply my question in response to your claim that I had ever said Security Guard earning $4k pm, So:

Obviously you can't find the post because I never said anything like that, and you are just putting words into my mouth, simple as that...............

Default What is the problem with AsiaOne Forum?

What is the problem with AsiaOne Forum?

My friend told me that he had registered for an AsiaOne Forum account year ago but never posted. Recently he tried to post and found that the posting feature has been disabled!

So my friend privately messaged AsiaOne Forum administrator 4 private messages over a 3 weeks period to request to enable his AsiaOne Forum account for posting and the AsiaOne Forum adminstrator did not even bother to reply to his private message!

He then wrote an email to AsiaOne Forum adminstrator and AsiaOne general email address and also nobody replied!!

My friend so frustrated that he is asking us to go around to spread such REAL incident to let everybody knows!!!!!!!!!

He is asking WHY is AsiaOne Forum so scared that more people can freely post in AsiaOne Forum that they need to disable people's account for posting in AsiaOne Forum (even though these people already have an activated AsiaOne Forum account)?

Very amusing indeed!

Wow! AsiaOne so scared people can talk FREELY on AsiaOne Forum?????????

Oh, that reminds me of another incident: CNA forum was closed down previously after too much free talk over there in CNA forum!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, he said is he is going to join Sammyboy Coffeeshop forum! (since AsiaOne Forum refused to let him to post!)
    Last edited by teddybear; 13-04-16 at 18:39.

What is the problem with AsiaOne Forum?

My friend told me that he had registered for an AsiaOne Forum account year ago but never posted. Recently he tried to post and found that the posting feature has been disabled!

So my friend privately messaged AsiaOne Forum administrator 4 private messages over a 3 weeks period to request to enable his AsiaOne Forum account for posting and the AsiaOne Forum adminstrator did not even bother to reply to his private message!

He then wrote an email to AsiaOne Forum adminstrator and AsiaOne general email address and also nobody replied!!

My friend so frustrated that he is asking us to go around to spread such REAL incident to let everybody knows!!!!!!!!!

He is asking WHY is AsiaOne Forum so scared that more people can freely post in AsiaOne Forum that they need to disable people's account for posting in AsiaOne Forum (even though these people already have an activated AsiaOne Forum account)?

Very amusing indeed!

Wow! AsiaOne so scared people can talk FREELY on AsiaOne Forum?????????

Oh, that reminds me of another incident: CNA forum was closed down previously after too much free talk over there in CNA forum!!!!!!!!!

Oh, by the way, he said is he is going to join Sammyboy Coffeeshop forum! (since AsiaOne Forum refused to let him to post!)

Talk cock lah. Always is some friend lah, some one lah , from hear people say lah. Got proof a not? A lot of talk cock. Show some proof lah. from u no proof are plain bullshit.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Can you show proof 4k pm 1st? a not cannot show proof all hear say . ask you show proof u cannot show. Talk bullshit. Come SHOW US PROOF LEH..

YOUR CPF YOUR SGX CLIAMS SAME WHERE IS THE PROOF?? ONE BIG ROUND IN THE END IS TALK COCK SING COCK SONG. ALL PROOFLESS BULLSHIT!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

WHERE IS YOUR PROOF ?????

BO????

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Why you are trying to brush off people's honest question about AsiaOne Forum?
    What has AsiaOne to do with you?

Oh, regarding your allegation, what if I can get from my friend a screenshot of the FACT about AsiaOne Forum so scared of people posting that they refused to enable people's account to post? Will you admit that you are a liar and making wild allegation (as usual) again???

Talk about proof, looks you always lie and hence have no proof to back up your allegation and have to keep twisting and turning like a 2-headed snake ha ha ha!

Talk cock lah. Always is some friend lah, some one lah , from hear people say lah. Got proof a not? A lot of talk cock. Show some proof lah. from u no proof are plain bullshit.

minority,

Last edited by teddybear; 14-04-16 at 13:09.

minority,
    you still haven't reply my question in response to your claim that I had ever said Security Guard earning $4k pm, So:

Can you show proof 4k pm 1st? a not cannot show proof all hear say . ask you show proof u cannot show. Talk bullshit. Come SHOW US PROOF LEH..

YOUR CPF YOUR SGX CLIAMS SAME WHERE IS THE PROOF?? ONE BIG ROUND IN THE END IS TALK COCK SING COCK SONG. ALL PROOFLESS BULLSHIT!

minority,

Yawn!!!!!!!!! I ask u to prove what u say. And?????? This is what I get from u bullshit.? Clap! Clap! I clap for u.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

So minority,
    You lied that I "Talk cock lah. Always is some friend lah, some one lah , from hear people say lah. Got proof a not?"
    and now you don't dare to challenge me to provide proof to show that AsiaOne Forum is stopping people from posting in AsiaOne Forum otherwise admit that you are the liar and making baseless allegation???
    Ha ha ha!

minority,

Oh, regarding your allegation, what if I can get from my friend a screenshot of the FACT about AsiaOne Forum so scared of people posting that they refused to enable people's account to post? Will you admit that you are a liar and making wild allegation (as usual) again???

Talk about proof, looks you always lie and hence have no proof to back up your allegation and have to keep twisting and turning like a 2-headed snake ha ha ha!

So minority,
    You lied that I "Talk cock lah. Always is some friend lah, some one lah , from hear people say lah. Got proof a not?"
    and now you don't dare to challenge me to provide proof to show that AsiaOne Forum is stopping people from posting in AsiaOne Forum otherwise admit that you are the liar and making baseless allegation???
    Ha ha ha!

WAH SO FAST FLIP AGAIN?? CHANG TOPIC AGAIN??? FLIPPING PRATA AH!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Default AsiaOne Forum scared to enable active account for people to post

minority,

ha ha ha! You real like to twist and turn like an unscrupulous low form dirty creature!
    You don't dare to accept my challenge to rebuke your false allegation right?

So it is true that AsiaOne Forum so scared of people posting that they refused to enable people's account (who are already AsiaOne Forum account members) to post comments in AsiaOne forum right?

Ha ha ha! Amusing AsiaOne!

WAH SO FAST FLIP AGAIN?? CHANG TOPIC AGAIN??? FLIPPING PRATA AH!!!
    minority,

minority,

ha ha ha! You real like to twist and turn like an unscrupulous low form dirty creature!
    You don't dare to accept my challenge to rebuke your false allegation right?

So it is true that AsiaOne Forum so scared of people posting that they refused to enable people's account (who are already AsiaOne Forum account members) to post comments in AsiaOne forum right?

Ha ha ha! Amusing AsiaOne!

Hey before u flip the prata again. Can you show the proof???? everything u say are all ur friend say, u hear say, ur uncle say , ur father say ur so so so say.

So where are your proof ah???

I still waiting for proof from all the shit your trying to stir. Show proof before u flip prata again. and evade any other question leh...

All no proof but some XXXXX say.

What I can say and its ME say . YOU ARE A BULLSHITTER SHIT STIRRER.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

See my previous post (which you refused to reply), I copied here again:

So you don't dare to take up the challenge to admit that you are a liar and making wild allegation (as usual) again if I can provide proof?
    Then no point putting in effort to get the proof right since you will be twisting and turning with your lies again thereafter???

Hey before u flip the prata again. Can you show the proof???? everything u say are all ur friend say, u hear say, ur uncle say , ur father say ur so so so say.

So where are your proof ah???

I still waiting for proof from all the shit your trying to stir. Show proof before u flip prata again. and evade any other question leh...

All no proof but some XXXXX say.

What I can say and its ME say . YOU ARE A BULLSHITTER SHIT STIRRER.
    minority,

So you don't dare to take up the challenge to admit that you are a liar and making wild allegation (as usual) again if I can provide proof?
    Then no point putting in effort to get the proof right since you will be twisting and turning with your lies again thereafter???

What fact or proof is that? I waiting for u to show proof of all the shit you stir. and what Asia one. Who the F care what asia one crap you shit up. Show some proof not some bullshit i hear this person say that person say. or what bullshit you hear. Who f cares. u want to make allegation show some proof. I ASK YOU AGAIN DONT FLIP PRATA!! SHOW PROOF!! simply change topic when cornered to show proof. CLAP CLAP !!!! I apalaud your prata flipping skills!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Stop lying!

Already given you enough FACTs!

Until you accept the challenge, I am not going to provide anymore FACTs........

I know it is your tactic to waste our time here to provide FACTs and then you twist and turn something else for FACTs again............

No wonder minority you are the BIGGEST LIAR and SCAMBAG here will absolutely ZERO INTEGRITY..............

What fact or proof is that? I waiting for u to show proof of all the shit you stir. and what Asia one. Who the F care what asia one crap you shit up. Show some proof not some bullshit i hear this person say that person say. or what bullshit you hear. Who f cares. u want to make allegation show some proof. I ASK YOU AGAIN DONT FLIP PRATA!! SHOW PROOF!! simply change topic when cornered to show proof. CLAP CLAP !!!! I apalaud your prata flipping skills!!!

Default 'Vital safety protection measure' not applied during Pasir Ris accident: SMRT

'Vital safety protection measure' not applied during Pasir Ris accident: SMRT
    “The Signal team, led by the supervisor, stepped onto the track before protection measures were implemented,” the public transport operator said.

Posted 25 Apr 2016 09:45 Updated 25 Apr 2016 19:21

Actually I think the main problem is because the train has NO Driver (it was in "automatic mode")!!!!!!

SMRT said soon it is going to launch driver-less vans.......
    If in future these vans crash into people and killing them, who is going to be responsible? (just like the train in automatic mode and without driver killing 2 trainee engineers)???

'Vital safety protection measure' not applied during Pasir Ris accident: SMRT
    “The Signal team, led by the supervisor, stepped onto the track before protection measures were implemented,” the public transport operator said.

Posted 25 Apr 2016 09:45 Updated 25 Apr 2016 19:21

Actually I think the main problem is because the train has NO Driver (it was in "automatic mode")!!!!!!

SMRT said soon it is going to launch driver-less vans.......
    If in future these vans crash into people and killing them, who is going to be responsible? (just like the train in automatic mode and without driver killing 2 trainee engineers)???

Again do you have proof that its no Driver? As usual no proof spew bullshit. This is not the driverless train liar.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    As usual, you come here lying through your teeth?

Did you read the investigation summary report?

If there is a driver driving that train that killed the 2 trainee engineers, why there is NO statement from the driver??? Why the driver never brake and hit the 2 humans??????

Simple, there is NO DRIVER driving the train that killed the 2 trainee engineers!

The summary report already said very clearly: The train is in AUTOMATIC mode (when it banged and kill the 2 engineers)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again do you have proof that its no Driver? As usual no proof spew bullshit. This is not the driverless train liar.

Worst still, NOT ONLY that the train that killed the 2 SMRT staff has NO DRIVER (because it was travelling in AUTOMATIC MODE), it was travelling at about 60 km per hour!!!!!!!
    Wow! Why SMRT allow their train to travel at such FAST SPEED of 60 km/h AND in AUTOMATIC mode WITHOUT DRIVER???

minority,
    As usual, you come here lying through your teeth?

Did you read the investigation summary report?

If there is a driver driving that train that killed the 2 trainee engineers, why there is NO statement from the driver??? Why the driver never brake and hit the 2 humans??????

Simple, there is NO DRIVER driving the train that killed the 2 trainee engineers!

The summary report already said very clearly: The train is in AUTOMATIC mode (when it banged and kill the 2 engineers)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst still, NOT ONLY that the train that killed the 2 SMRT staff has NO DRIVER (because it was travelling in AUTOMATIC MODE), it was travelling at about 60 km per hour!!!!!!!
    Wow! Why SMRT allow their train to travel at such FAST SPEED of 60 km/h AND in AUTOMATIC mode WITHOUT DRIVER???
    LOL! AUTOMATIC MEANS NO DRIVER? WOW!!! UR INTELLECT is PROFOUND..... U CAR HAVE AUTO GEAR ALSO MEANS NO DRIVER??? ON CRUISE MODE MEANS NO DRIVER??

WAT A CLOWN

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

You don't come and LIE again here......

Ask you, got driver, where is the DRIVER's STATEMENT regarding the incident where he/she drove it and killing 2 humans????

In the SMRT investigation report, there is NO DRIVER's STATEMENT about what happened! And you think such a serious incident such as driving a train and killing 2 people without stopping don't need to make any statement??????

Why?
    Very simple, because the train, as SMRT claimed, has been routed in "AUTOMATIC MODE" and moving at such a fast speed of about 60 km/h (there is NO DRIVER in the train driving it)!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! AUTOMATIC MEANS NO DRIVER? WOW!!! UR INTELLECT is PROFOUND..... U CAR HAVE AUTO GEAR ALSO MEANS NO DRIVER??? ON CRUISE MODE MEANS NO DRIVER??

WAT A CLOWN
    Last edited by teddybear; 29-04-16 at 00:50.

minority,

Forgot to ask you, since you insist that there was a DRIVER in the train driving that train at about 60 km/h that killed the 2 SMRT staff, could you provide the EVIDENCE that states WHO is the DRIVER and point us to the DRIVER's STATEMENT???

Let me tell you, I can BET that you can't provide ANY of the above, BECAUSE THERE IS NO DRIVER in the TRAIN that killed the 2 SMRT staff! (simple as that!)

minority,

You don't come and LIE again here......

Ask you, got driver, where is the DRIVER's STATEMENT regarding the incident where he/she drove it and killing 2 humans????

In the SMRT investigation report, there is NO DRIVER's STATEMENT about what happened! And you think such a serious incident such as driving a train and killing 2 people without stopping don't need to make any statement??????

Why?
    Very simple, because the train, as SMRT claimed, has been routed in "AUTOMATIC MODE" and moving at such a fast speed of about 60 km/h (there is NO DRIVER in the train driving it)!!!!!!!!!!

WAT A CLOWN

minority,
    so you can't provide EVIDENCE to back up your claim that there was a driver in the SMRT train that killed 2 SMRT engineers?
    Ha ha ha!
    Obviously you can't because you are plainly LYING through your teeth!!!!!!!!

minority,

Forgot to ask you, since you insist that there was a DRIVER in the train driving that train at about 60 km/h that killed the 2 SMRT staff, could you provide the EVIDENCE that states WHO is the DRIVER and point us to the DRIVER's STATEMENT???

Let me tell you, I can BET that you can't provide ANY of the above, BECAUSE THERE IS NO DRIVER in the TRAIN that killed the 2 SMRT staff! (simple as that!)

minority,
    so you can't provide EVIDENCE to back up your claim that there was a driver in the SMRT train that killed 2 SMRT engineers?
    Ha ha ha!
    Obviously you can't because you are plainly LYING through your teeth!!!!!!!!
    Dont be a clown lah. Bloody lair want to twist ard facts and make false claims. HERE GO WANK ON IT. Bloody Liar n swine.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...dent-says-smrt

"The driver applied emergency brakes when he saw staff on the track, but it was too late."

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Ha ha ha!
    Want to mislead again???

Go read the Straits Times article again:
    That meant a train travelling at 60kmh on an automatic mode was not diverted to an alternate platform or told to stop. The driver applied emergency brakes when he saw staff on the track, but it was too late.

minority,
    use your PIG BRAIN to think
    think think, If there was REALLY a DRIVER driving the train, why:

a) "a train travelling at 60kmh on an automatic mode"?

b) "was not ... told to stop"?

c) The so-called "driver", if he was really DRIVING the drain, why he need to be "told to stop" the train? He so stupid cannot stop the train?

d) If there was a DRIVER really driving the train, and the train was travelling at 60kmh, why he can't stop in time when apply emergency brakes?

Come on, when we are driving at 90kmh on the road (much faster than that 60kmh), we keep safety distance and we still can stop the train in time!
    If the driver was really driving the train, so he must have been very RECKLESS then? Why was the driver NOT CHARGED or PROSECUTED for driving RECKLESSLY without watching out for their ENGINEERs on the train TRACK?

e) If there was a driver really driving the train, why there is NO COMPREHENSIVE DRIVER's statement as to:
    (i) Why he didn't keep a careful lookout for their staff on the platform since they are in straight line of sight (and he should be able to see clearly and from far distance)?
    (ii) Why was he driving at 60kmh when near the MRT station? (shouldn't he be driving slowly near train station platform?)
    (iii) Why was the train in "automatic mode"? Is the driver really in control?
    (iv) Why he cannot brake in time when the people are in straight line of sight? What was he doing at the time when the train was moving? Was he skiving and not looking out because the train was driving in "automatic mode"??? [or the truth is, as SMRT said, "the train was in automatic mode", so the driver was NOT DRIVING the train! So the so-called "driver" is NOT a in control of the train at that time! Then what is the so-called "driver" doing in the train when he was actually not driving the train? Did SMRT released misleading and not forth-coming statement???]

So from the above, we can have 2 conclusions:
    Either: (1) There was NO DRIVER in control of the train, as SMRT released the misleading statement that "the train travelling at 60kmh on an automatic mode" and the train "was not ... told to stop" and yet suddenly it said the driver cannot stop in time???

OR: (2) There was A DRIVER in control of the train, and he was driving RECKLESSLY, yet the so called SMRT comprehensive investigation report was totally incomprehensive because it doesn't address why the driver driving the train did not see the staff on the train platform despite straight line of sight, was driving at fast speed of 60kmh so near the train station, was unable to stop in time despite applying emergency brakes! And the report said nothing of the RECKLESSNESS of the driver and finding him guilty for causing the death???

So, minority,
    which is true? (1) or (2)???

Dont be a clown lah. Bloody lair want to twist ard facts and make false claims. HERE GO WANK ON IT. Bloody Liar n swine.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...dent-says-smrt

"The driver applied emergency brakes when he saw staff on the track, but it was too late."
    Last edited by teddybear; 09-05-16 at 08:09.

minority,
    Ha ha ha!
    Want to mislead again???

Go read the Straits Times article again:
    That meant a train travelling at 60kmh on an automatic mode was not diverted to an alternate platform or told to stop. The driver applied emergency brakes when he saw staff on the track, but it was too late.

minority,
    use your PIG BRAIN to think
    think think, If there was REALLY a DRIVER driving the train, why:

a) "a train travelling at 60kmh on an automatic mode"?

b) "was not ... told to stop"?

c) The so-called "driver", if he was really DRIVING the drain, why he need to be "told to stop" the train? He so stupid cannot stop the train?

d) If there was a DRIVER really driving the train, and the train was travelling at 60kmh, why he can't stop in time when apply emergency brakes?

Come on, when we are driving at 90kmh on the road (much faster than that 60kmh), we keep safety distance and we still can stop the train in time!
    If the driver was really driving the train, so he must have been very RECKLESS then? Why was the driver NOT CHARGED or PROSECUTED for driving RECKLESSLY without watching out for their ENGINEERs on the train TRACK?

e) If there was a driver really driving the train, why there is NO COMPREHENSIVE DRIVER's statement as to:
    (i) Why he didn't keep a careful lookout for their staff on the platform since they are in straight line of sight (and he should be able to see clearly and from far distance)?
    (ii) Why was he driving at 60kmh when near the MRT station? (shouldn't he be driving slowly near train station platform?)
    (iii) Why was the train in "automatic mode"? Is the driver really in control?
    (iv) Why he cannot brake in time when the people are in straight line of sight? What was he doing at the time when the train was moving? Was he skiving and not looking out because the train was driving in "automatic mode"??? [or the truth is, as SMRT said, "the train was in automatic mode", so the driver was NOT DRIVING the train! So the so-called "driver" is NOT a in control of the train at that time! Then what is the so-called "driver" doing in the train when he was actually not driving the train? Did SMRT released misleading and not forth-coming statement???]

So from the above, we can have 2 conclusions:
    Either: (1) There was NO DRIVER in control of the train, as SMRT released the misleading statement that "the train travelling at 60kmh on an automatic mode" and the train "was not ... told to stop" and yet suddenly it said the driver cannot stop in time???

OR: (2) There was A DRIVER in control of the train, and he was driving RECKLESSLY, yet the so called SMRT comprehensive investigation report was totally incomprehensive because it doesn't address why the driver driving the train did not see the staff on the train platform despite straight line of sight, was driving at fast speed of 60kmh so near the train station, was unable to stop in time despite applying emergency brakes! And the report said nothing of the RECKLESSNESS of the driver and finding him guilty for causing the death???

So, minority,
    which is true? (1) or (2)???
    You have brain damaged? At too much own shit and become stupid? you are the one say no driver. I show you there is a driver that applied break. you go on now say there is driver is driving recklessly? you have proof?

Wat bullshit you can come up with?

you mean all the singapore car with automatic gear and cruise control have no drivers? WTF brain damaged crap is coming out of your mouth?

So us proof that the driver was reckless ! show us proof that there is no driver!

I show you proof there is DRIVER WHO applied breaks.! so where is your proof? don't open your hole of your in your face and shit come out lah!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH