Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345671217 ... LastLast

Thread: Significant Singapore News

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Not using him to make myself look righteous, but to clear my name that has been maligned and slandered by him by pointing out that all of his personal character attack on me and slander are all just LIES and he is the BIGGEST LIAR here.............
    No ?

then why respond to his posting in the first place

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Because he is lying, caught him! (to prove that he is lying! since he slander me and made personal character attack on me previously).

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    No ?

then why respond to his posting in the first place

Because he is lying, caught him! (to prove that he is lying! since he slander me and made personal character attack on me previously).
    There you are

So you jump in and be a HERO lor

Take the opportunity to be Mr Righteous

PERSONAL ATTACK!! WOW!!! ITS A HONEST ASSESSMENT AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!! LIAR! BLOODY LIAR!!!! IF NOT WHY SO KAN JONG?? COZ YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!!!!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    There you are

So you jump in and be a HERO lor

Take the opportunity to be Mr Righteous
    HERO?? More Like ZERO LAH!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    LIAR like you only know how to repeat those same empty words,
    ask you to reply to your contradictions to the FACTS I raised you keep avoiding like those below:

1) GST is to help the poor?
    Then so many years never increase GST before General Election means they no longer wanted to help the POOR?

2) $308 per month is more than enough for a person to afford basic necessities in Singapore?
    Then Why CPF Life payout $1200 per month still not enough and CPF Min Sum still need to be raised?

3) Transport fare increase deferred from last year justified to be raised?
    This is when oil prices dropped from >US$110 per barrel to US$40+ per barrel already and SMRT is earning 21% cash profit margin (probably the highest in the world)?

So minority the BIG LIAR can't answer the above questions?!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    PERSONAL ATTACK!! WOW!!! ITS A HONEST ASSESSMENT AND YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!! LIAR! BLOODY LIAR!!!! IF NOT WHY SO KAN JONG?? COZ YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!!!!!
    Last edited by teddybear; 01-02-15 at 10:41.

It is obvious now that minority can't answer my questions about his CONTRADICTING STATEMENTS!

So, it is very clear that minority is a BIG LIAR!

minority,
    ask you to reply to your contradictions to the FACTS I raised you keep avoiding like those below:

Then so many years never increase GST before General Election means they no longer wanted to help the POOR?

2) $308 per month is more than enough for a person to afford basic necessities in Singapore?
    Then Why CPF Life payout $1200 per month still not enough and CPF Min Sum still need to be raised?

This is when oil prices dropped from >US$110 per barrel to US$40+ per barrel already and SMRT is earning 21% cash profit margin (probably the highest in the world)?

Oh no, CPF Advisory Panel showed that minority lied!
    What $308 per month enough for a person to afford basic necessities in Singapore?

This is CPF Advisory Panel's latest recommendation:

CPF Advisory Panel RECOMMENDATION: It also recommended that from 2017 to 2020, each cohort of members turning 55 in a calendar year should have its Basic Retirement Sum increased by 3 per cent from the cohort in the previous year.
    What the above means is that the CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 now will be increased by 3% every year from 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! $1200 per month also not enough for basic necessities living in Singapore 10 years from now! That is why must increase CPF Minimum Sum every year by 3%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minority,

After fixing the CPF, are they going to help the poor by increasing GST before the coming General Election????????????? This is a very important question that every voter should ask!

What $308 per month enough for a person to afford basic necessities in Singapore?

What the above means is that the CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 now will be increased by 3% every year from 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! $1200 per month also not enough for basic necessities living in Singapore 10 years from now! That is why must increase CPF Minimum Sum every year by 3%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By 2020, CPF Minimum Sum will be more than $181,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!

TCSS!! TWISTED AND LIES. GO LOOK BACK !! BASIC ESSENTIALS THAT GST VOUCHER REBATES COVER U TWISTING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.gstvoucher.gov.sg/Pages/Overview.aspx

go learn to read n use a calculator dumb nut!

Overview

GST VOUCHER – CASH

Provides lower-income and retiree households with some cash for immediate needs, such as grocery bills.
    Paid in August each year

GST VOUCHER – MEDISAVE

Provides elderly Singaporeans aged 65 and above with a top-up to their CPF Medisave account, to support their medical needs.
    Paid in August each year

GST VOUCHER – U-SAVE

Provides HDB households with a rebate to offset their utilities bills.
    Paid in January, April, July and October
    On average, the GST Voucher will help lower-income families offset about half of the GST they pay each year. Retiree couples living alone in smaller flats can expect to receive a GST Voucher that will more than fully offset their yearly GST expenses. Middle-income families can also expect to receive a GST Voucher that will partially offset their GST expenses.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority, what are you saying?
    You telling us that CPF Advisory Panel twisted and lied

CPF Advisory Panel RECOMMENDATION: It also recommended that from 2017 to 2020, each cohort of members turning 55 in a calendar year should have its Basic Retirement Sum increased by 3 per cent from the cohort in the previous year.
    because $308 per month is enough for basic retirement (in your own words->) BECAUSE "BASIC ESSENTIALS THAT GST VOUCHER REBATES COVER U"???????????????

However, yet you are telling us that they TWISTED AND LIED that current CPF Min Sum of $161,000 is not enough and recommended to Govt to increase CPF Min Sum by 3% every year from $161,000? (Remember, $161,000 Min Sum will payout almost $1300 per month from 65 years old until the person died!)

TCSS!! TWISTED AND LIES. GO LOOK BACK !! BASIC ESSENTIALS THAT GST VOUCHER REBATES COVER U TWISTING LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relax.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

because $308 per month is enough for basic retirement (in your own words->) BECAUSE "BASIC ESSENTIALS THAT GST VOUCHER REBATES COVER U"???????????????

However, yet you are telling us that they TWISTED AND LIED that current CPF Min Sum of $161,000 is not enough and recommended to Govt to increase CPF Min Sum by 3% every year from $161,000? (Remember, $161,000 Min Sum will payout almost $1300 per month from 65 years old until the person died!)
    Hello!

AS USUAL LIES N TWIST WORDS n QUOTE EVERY THING OUT OF CONTEXT>!!! CAN U TELL ME WHAT YOU SPEND ON BASIC ESSENTIALS THAT GST IS A BURDEN!!!!! $308 per mth on basic stuff that GST have impact ? There are other bloody vouchers u conviently ignore.! U-SAVE, REBATE on MEDICAL ETC!!!!!

IF YOU LIKE TO QUOTE THE BLOODY NO. BY CFP they HERE U GO!!!!! $1200 pm is what that gives u!! and its from retirement at 65 mean 10yrs after!!! factoring inflation u bloody dumb ass! What is it in todays value? GO COUNT YOUR SELF!

Also if u ADD UP ALL THE GST VOUCHERS!! BASICALLY A HOUSEHOLD GET $1150 SPEND AND THE GST ARE COVERED BY ALL THE REBATES!!!

SO STOP TWISTING AND LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Default minority, you BIG LIAR with no integrity and moral character!

minority,
    Don't start to try all your tactics to confuse and mislead people and spread your lies again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quote out of context? Don't bull shit and tried to confuse and mislead other people and lied again!

Tell me, which of the below points I quote out of context:

1) You said $308 per month is sufficient for basic necessities for a person to live in Singapore, am I right?

2) CPF Advisory Panel recommends to increase CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 from 2017 onwards at 3% per year, am I right?

3) CPF Advisory Panel says that CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 will pay out about $1300 per month and this is not enough because of inflation in future from 2017 onwards, hence the need to increase CPF Minimum Sum by 3% per year, am I right?

4) $308 per month now if in future say 10 years from now at 3% per year inflation rate is only $413.90 per month ONLY, and this is significantly less than the current CPF LIFE payout of $1300 per month, am I right?

So, which of the above points are not true?

Since all the above points are true, that means either you lied about Point (1) above or you are telling us that CPF Advisory Panel lied about Point (2) and (3) since CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 is already too high since CPF Life just needs payout of $308 per month and why they insist on $1300 per month now and still recommend to increase CPF Minimum Sum by 3% per year from 2017?

So, am I right to say that minority YOU LIED because you contradicts the Government appointed CPF Advisory Panel?

So minority, it is now clear that You trying to confuse and mislead people again, you BIG LIAR with no integrity and moral character!

Hello!

AS USUAL LIES N TWIST WORDS n QUOTE EVERY THING OUT OF CONTEXT>!!! CAN U TELL ME WHAT YOU SPEND ON BASIC ESSENTIALS THAT GST IS A BURDEN!!!!! $308 per mth on basic stuff that GST have impact ? There are other bloody vouchers u conviently ignore.! U-SAVE, REBATE on MEDICAL ETC!!!!!

IF YOU LIKE TO QUOTE THE BLOODY NO. BY CFP they HERE U GO!!!!! $1200 pm is what that gives u!! and its from retirement at 65 mean 10yrs after!!! factoring inflation u bloody dumb ass! What is it in todays value? GO COUNT YOUR SELF!

Also if u ADD UP ALL THE GST VOUCHERS!! BASICALLY A HOUSEHOLD GET $1150 SPEND AND THE GST ARE COVERED BY ALL THE REBATES!!!

SO STOP TWISTING AND LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minority,
    Don't start to try all your tactics to confuse and mislead people and spread your lies again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quote out of context? Don't bull shit and tried to confuse and mislead other people and lied again!

1) You said $308 per month is sufficient for basic necessities for a person to live in Singapore, am I right?

2) CPF Advisory Panel recommends to increase CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 from 2017 onwards at 3% per year, am I right?

3) CPF Advisory Panel says that CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 will pay out about $1300 per month and this is not enough because of inflation in future from 2017 onwards, hence the need to increase CPF Minimum Sum by 3% per year, am I right?

4) $308 per month now if in future say 10 years from now at 3% per year inflation rate is only $413.90 per month ONLY, and this is significantly less than the current CPF LIFE payout of $1300 per month, am I right?

Since all the above points are true, that means either you lied about Point (1) above or you are telling us that CPF Advisory Panel lied about Point (2) and (3) since CPF Minimum Sum of $161,000 is already too high since CPF Life just needs payout of $308 per month and why they insist on $1300 per month now and still recommend to increase CPF Minimum Sum by 3% per year from 2017?

So, am I right to say that minority YOU LIED because you contradicts the Government appointed CPF Advisory Panel?

So minority, it is now clear that You trying to confuse and mislead people again, you BIG LIAR with no integrity and moral character!
    so CPF board 165K min sum allow people to pledge 50% from the home they stay in am I right? Pay out in 10yrs at 65 is $600 Am I Right? So u never factor in inflation by 10yrs? Todays $380 is roughly $600 then you bloody swine.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

DON'T START TO TELL MORE LIES AGAIN!

Since you did not rebut my 4 points, silence means agreed!
    So it is obvious now you that are trying to confuse and mislead people and spread your lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned:
    4) $308 per month now if in future say 10 years from now at 3% per year inflation rate is only $413.90 per month ONLY, and this is significantly less than the current CPF LIFE payout of $1300 per month

Even if you take half of CPF Minimum Sum of $80,500, CPF life payout is still $650-700 per month which is much more than $413.90 per month INCLUDING INFLATION 10 years later!

So, tell us, how you get $600 10 years later from $380 per month? How much inflation you are assuming?

So admit it minority, YOU LIED!
    If you still insist you didn't lied, then are you telling us that CPF Advisory Panel LIED since they contradicted what you said??????

so CPF board 165K min sum allow people to pledge 50% from the home they stay in am I right? Pay out in 10yrs at 65 is $600 Am I Right? So u never factor in inflation by 10yrs? Todays $380 is roughly $600 then you bloody swine.
    minority,

Default I take personal responsibility for overpayment error: Sylvia Lim on AHPETC funds

Wow, great, at least somebody of authority is willing to openly declare that he/she is willing to bear responsibility!

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for causing AIM-saga?

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for non-transparency about PAP involvement in AIM-saga?

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for PAP Town Council investment losses in the range of $MILLIONS?

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for investing so much money of PAP Town Council in investments that they shouldn't make? Remember, what is the job of a Town Council? Is it the job of a Town Council to accumulate huge funds and then invest in risky assets?

TITLE: I take personal responsibility for overpayment error: Sylvia Lim on AHPETC funds

By Eileen Poh, Reporter, Channel NewsAsia
    POSTED: 12 Feb 2015 21:38
    URL: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...l/1654818.html

Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council chairwoman Sylvia Lim said she takes personal responsibility for calculation errors on a contract awarded to FM Solutions & Services in 2011. However, she said residents' interests have not been compromised.
    SINGAPORE: Workers' Party chairman Sylvia Lim acknowledged some lapses made in the Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council's (AHPETC) sinking fund and related party transactions.

......................(for details, read the news at above URL)............

Sweeping changes to town council act soon arising out of AHPETC...........

They should have changed the ACT long ago to also tackle issues such as AIM-saga, transparency of town council dealing with service providers, conflict of interests, related party transactions, Town Council accumulating huge funds and become acting like "fund manager" etc will never happen again or face legal penalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, great, at least somebody of authority is willing to openly declare that he/she is willing to bear responsibility!

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for causing AIM-saga?

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for non-transparency about PAP involvement in AIM-saga?

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for PAP Town Council investment losses in the range of $MILLIONS?

Did anybody of authority said he/she will bear responsibility for investing so much money of PAP Town Council in investments that they shouldn't make? Remember, what is the job of a Town Council? Is it the job of a Town Council to accumulate huge funds and then invest in risky assets?

TITLE: I take personal responsibility for overpayment error: Sylvia Lim on AHPETC funds

By Eileen Poh, Reporter, Channel NewsAsia
    POSTED: 12 Feb 2015 21:38
    URL: http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...l/1654818.html

Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council chairwoman Sylvia Lim said she takes personal responsibility for calculation errors on a contract awarded to FM Solutions & Services in 2011. However, she said residents' interests have not been compromised.
    SINGAPORE: Workers' Party chairman Sylvia Lim acknowledged some lapses made in the Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council's (AHPETC) sinking fund and related party transactions.

......................(for details, read the news at above URL)............

Default Law & Foreign Minister K Shanmugam said Public monies have been lost by AHPETC

Law & Foreign Minister K Shanmugam said Public monies have been lost by AHPETC!

"Public monies have been lost" is a serious matter if found to be true!
    And Shanmugam said what WP did in AHPETC is "unlawful"!

I am very concerned about what WP did too in AHPETC if what Shanmugam said is true!
    If what Shanmugam said is true, I would expect that he as Law Minister bring charges against WP in the court!

Otherwise say say only how do we know whether really "unlawful" and whether "public monies have been lost" or not and how to know the details? We don't want cases like AIM-saga when WP said so much but about related parties transactions conducted by PAP-owned AIM and town councils not conducted at arms length, no transparency about relationship of AIM with PAP, conflicts of interests, but no case brought against them means NOT "unlawful" right? So is AHPETC current case similar to AIM-saga or different?

Public monies have been lost, minister charges
    http://www.todayonline.com/print/1064056

BY NG JING YNG - FEBRUARY 13
    SINGAPORE — Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council’s (AHPETC) transactions with its managing agent and a vendor, which its senior staff have stakes in, are “unlawful” and the Workers’ Party (WP) Members of Parliament (MPs) have seriously breached their fiduciary duties in allowing the arrangement, charged Law and Foreign Minister K Shanmugam yesterday.

The minister made these points at the end of a nearly four-hour debate on the motion raised on the Auditor-General’s Office (AGO) findings on the town council, which was kicked off with National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan flagging the implications that the WP’s less-than-stellar running of the AHPETC would have for residents.

The AGO’s findings, made public on Monday, highlighted five major lapses, but Mr Shanmugam dedicated his entire speech yesterday to only one of them: Related party transactions the town council was involved in.

How did it come to be that four senior staff at the AHPETC had ownership interests in the constituency’s managing agent and another vendor, leading to them essentially billing and approving payments to themselves, he asked, zeroing in on the WP town councillors’ intentions behind concealing details of and sanctioning these deals.

Despite the WP’s denials, public monies have been lost by their actions, said Mr Shanmugam, who made it a point to stress that the funds were the “hard-earned money” of residents in the opposition ward.

.............. (for details, please go to above URL)............

I am very concerned about what WP did too in AHPETC if what Shanmugam said is true!
    If what Shanmugam said is true, I would expect that he as Law Minister bring charges against WP in the court!

Otherwise say say only how do we know whether really "unlawful" and whether "public monies have been lost" or not and how to know the details? We don't want cases like AIM-saga when WP said so much but about related parties transactions conducted by PAP-owned AIM and town councils not conducted at arms length, no transparency about relationship of AIM with PAP, conflicts of interests, but no case brought against them means NOT "unlawful" right? So is AHPETC current case similar to AIM-saga or different?

SINGAPORE — Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council’s (AHPETC) transactions with its managing agent and a vendor, which its senior staff have stakes in, are “unlawful” and the Workers’ Party (WP) Members of Parliament (MPs) have seriously breached their fiduciary duties in allowing the arrangement, charged Law and Foreign Minister K Shanmugam yesterday.

The minister made these points at the end of a nearly four-hour debate on the motion raised on the Auditor-General’s Office (AGO) findings on the town council, which was kicked off with National Development Minister Khaw Boon Wan flagging the implications that the WP’s less-than-stellar running of the AHPETC would have for residents.

The AGO’s findings, made public on Monday, highlighted five major lapses, but Mr Shanmugam dedicated his entire speech yesterday to only one of them: Related party transactions the town council was involved in.

How did it come to be that four senior staff at the AHPETC had ownership interests in the constituency’s managing agent and another vendor, leading to them essentially billing and approving payments to themselves, he asked, zeroing in on the WP town councillors’ intentions behind concealing details of and sanctioning these deals.

Despite the WP’s denials, public monies have been lost by their actions, said Mr Shanmugam, who made it a point to stress that the funds were the “hard-earned money” of residents in the opposition ward.

Didn't the AGO audit confirm no money is lost? Very unbecoming of a minister to just shoot off his mouth like that.

Really?
    I didn't know that.
    Anyway, I always give people benefit of doubt, and let him show he means what he said by his actions, and not say just for fun........

As always, we know ACTIONS speak LOUDER than WORDS............
    Like some people (e.g. Ringo33) here keep saying CCR very very bad and JLD very very good and then he went to buy a CCR private property! What to say about such people?!

If no actions means just shooting off mouth like what you said.........

Quote Originally Posted by august View Post
    Didn't the AGO audit confirm no money is lost? Very unbecoming of a minister to just shoot off his mouth like that.

I was stupid, some one brought to my attention about this parliament privilege:

WP cannot sue Shanmugam for saying this coz it was said in parliament. This is parliamentary privilege. What is said in parliament cannot be used in court to sue. Can only be censured by Speaker or entire House if someone raise the issue. That's why in some countries, politicians challenged the other party to said the same thing outside parliament. Outside parliament, the other party can sue you for defamation and whatnot, inside parliament immunity.

Ok, if Shanmugam stands by what he said, he should REPEAT what he said outside of parliament, and sue WP in court for "unlawful" act and losing public money!
    If he don't, then I am really disappointed! Too much of these empty words and can't walk the talk, how to expect them to deliver with NATO (No Action, Talk Only)?

WP CANNOT MAKE IT LEH. 4M Manage until -700K . and over pay thier friends. KAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

SLEEPING ON THE JOB. NOW KANA SLAP!!! KI LAI KI LAI MAI KOON LIAO AH LOW!!! WAKE UP!!!!!! OI!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

DON'T START TO TELL MORE LIES AGAIN!

Since you did not rebut my 4 points, silence means agreed!
    So it is obvious now you that are trying to confuse and mislead people and spread your lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I mentioned:
    4) $308 per month now if in future say 10 years from now at 3% per year inflation rate is only $413.90 per month ONLY, and this is significantly less than the current CPF LIFE payout of $1300 per month

Even if you take half of CPF Minimum Sum of $80,500, CPF life payout is still $650-700 per month which is much more than $413.90 per month INCLUDING INFLATION 10 years later!

So, tell us, how you get $600 10 years later from $380 per month? How much inflation you are assuming?

So admit it minority, YOU LIED!
    If you still insist you didn't lied, then are you telling us that CPF Advisory Panel LIED since they contradicted what you said??????

YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN CAN U READ? or U CANNOT READ. ? WHY SUDDENLY ur INFLATION RATE IS 3%? ISNT IT 4% the LAST FEW YEARS? SUDDENLY CHANGE IT? even so. ur 3% 380 and 413? is the difference a lot? Can u proof to me inflation is 3% only? cannot n will not reach 4%? WHAT A LOAD OR CRAP.

GOOD THAT U AGREE THAT $380 is the basic amount . Just that u cannot count.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

BTW IN PRATA MANS WORDS!!! WHO ARE YOU??? MY MOTHER ? I ONLY ANSWER TO MY MOTHER !!! WAHHH HAH HAHHH HAHHA... MP THIS KIND OF STANDARD OF ANSWER ALSO HAVE AH!!! BASICALLY HE NO ANSWER WANT TO PRATA HIS WAY OUT !! JUST LIKE U !!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

WHAT HAPPEN TO THE 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE THAT WP BOASTED!! WHAT HAPPEN TO THE ACCOUNTABILITY THEY BOASTED? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE TRANSPARENCY THEY BOASTED???? ONLY LIKE YOU TEDDY TALK COCK ONLY!!! ITS ALL BULL!!! IN THE END THEY HELP THEIR FRIENDS WHO SUPPORT THEM DURING ELECTIONS. AND ALL THE $$ SPEND TO BUILD PARTY HQ!!! AT THE EXPENSE OF THE RESIDENCES

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH