Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Significant Singapore News

minority,

Reply with FACTS please........
    You stupid idiot
    cannot engage in proper argument and only know how to say "bull shit"?????

why just you can't reply a simple Question : Why SMRT can earn 21% of cash profit margin (when whole world other transport companies can only earn <10%).............

You have no brain?

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    COZ YOU BULLSHITS ARE WASTE OF MY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!! BULL SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    minority,
    you BIGGEST LIAR
    here,
    why leave out the details, like below:

Our local transport companies like SMRT, which is 54.2% owned and controlled by Temasek, probably has the HIGHEST CASH PROFIT MARGIN in the world! Holy Cow! The last time I check, it is about 21% !!! And I know most other transport companies in the world don't earn more than 10% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the others can't earn more than 10% profit margin you know? Because their Government won't allow them to PROFIT >10% from their people!

Think they made a mistake to list SMRT, because by doing so, their account needs to be published! If they keep it private like GIC, then don't need to publish the accounts, nobody will know that SMRT is making OBSCENE PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!

see that you everyday got people to quarrel with....duh

"quarrel"? See, that is the problem when a person is already biased in the first place!

I am trying to cleanse out LIAR like minority here, because they like to resort to lies to mislead people!
    And when we provide facts and ask him to reply why what he said contradict the facts, he will resort to personal attack and refuse to answer valid questions.............. Typical of such LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it seems that you agree with him, may be you can help him to answer the below question I raised as to why govt allows SMRT to earn such high cash profit margin of 21% (1 of the highest in the WORLD)?

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    see that you everyday got people to quarrel with....duh
    minority,
    you BIGGEST LIAR
    here,
    why leave out the details, like below:

Our local transport companies like SMRT, which is 54.2% owned and controlled by Temasek, probably has the HIGHEST CASH PROFIT MARGIN in the world! Holy Cow! The last time I check, it is about 21% !!! And I know most other transport companies in the world don't earn more than 10% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the others can't earn more than 10% profit margin you know? Because their Government won't allow them to PROFIT >10% from their people!

Think they made a mistake to list SMRT, because by doing so, their account needs to be published! If they keep it private like GIC, then don't need to publish the accounts, nobody will know that SMRT is making OBSCENE PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!!

"quarrel"? See, that is the problem when a person is already biased in the first place!

I am trying to cleanse out LIAR like minority here, because they like to resort to lies to mislead people!
    And when we provide facts and ask him to reply why what he said contradict the facts, he will resort to personal attack and refuse to answer valid questions.............. Typical of such LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it seems that you agree with him, may be you can help him to answer the below question I raised as to why govt allows SMRT to earn such high cash profit margin of 21% (1 of the highest in the WORLD)?

so what can you do about it

bull doze everyone that agree with the statement and call everyone a LIAR ?

go and stand for election la, maybe will vote for you
    love to see you debating with everyone there and call everyone LIAR

Quote Originally Posted by Simi View Post
    so what can you do about it

bull doze everyone that agree with the statement and call everyone a LIAR ?

go and stand for election la, maybe will vote for you
    love to see you debating with everyone there and call everyone LIAR