I just went to the showroom a few days ago. The only advantage is the park connector. Apart from that:
1. Location jialat. Far from mrt station. In the brochure, it indicate 1.2km from Hougang MRT and 1.4km from Buangkok MRT. Please confirm the distance on google map. Theory and practical
2. Many master bedroom have AC ledge. Don't know who is the designer. Window face park connector and have big aircons to block your view. Wonder whether it is the kids/ parents who are paying for the condo.
3. Balcony is big. Not sure whether it is cheaper to build balcony nowadays
4. Rooms are tiny. Only left 1 tile space to walk around
5. The price is $1100-1200psf for normal units and penthouse cost $950-$1000psf.
For those who are interested, I suggest you hold on or negotiate harder to get a better price. If anyone here speak to their big boss or any business owner, 2017-2019 will be tough years for Singapore. I am shocked when they tell me price will continue to increase so buy quick. Buying a property is not like buying stocks. You cannot sell part of the portfolio by selling ur toilet. Once you commit, need to tong all the way. For 1 bedroom, there are still lots of buyer because of the low quantum and it is affordable despite the higher psf.