Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Kingsford Waterbay (99 LH, D19)

I just went to the showroom a few days ago. The only advantage is the park connector. Apart from that:

1. Location jialat. Far from mrt station. In the brochure, it indicate 1.2km from Hougang MRT and 1.4km from Buangkok MRT. Please confirm the distance on google map. Theory and practical

2. Many master bedroom have AC ledge. Don't know who is the designer. Window face park connector and have big aircons to block your view. Wonder whether it is the kids/ parents who are paying for the condo.

3. Balcony is big. Not sure whether it is cheaper to build balcony nowadays

4. Rooms are tiny. Only left 1 tile space to walk around

5. The price is $1100-1200psf for normal units and penthouse cost $950-$1000psf.

For those who are interested, I suggest you hold on or negotiate harder to get a better price. If anyone here speak to their big boss or any business owner, 2017-2019 will be tough years for Singapore. I am shocked when they tell me price will continue to increase so buy quick. Buying a property is not like buying stocks. You cannot sell part of the portfolio by selling ur toilet. Once you commit, need to tong all the way. For 1 bedroom, there are still lots of buyer because of the low quantum and it is affordable despite the higher psf.

Overpriced development with unproven developer. Drop by their other project Hillview Peak to see the workmanship. It's enough to make you run away. Gathered many unhappy buyers there who may be planning to take legal action against developer.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare T View Post
    Overpriced development with unproven developer. Drop by their other project Hillview Peak to see the workmanship. It's enough to make you run away. Gathered many unhappy buyers there who may be planning to take legal action against developer.
    as per my reply to you at the kingsford hillview thread: already heard of a story of an owner desperate to rent elsewhere for a few months while handing the unit back for multiple rectifications.

Some 470 units still unsold as of now...

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Some 470 units still unsold as of now...
    it will start moving faster simply because the market is running out of mass market condos to sell in the short run hehehe.