Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingsford Waterbay (99 LH, D19)

Anyone visited and have pricing for 2br?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    I understand the facing sun factor and the military security reason. I jus dun understand why low level units also have the fins whereas penthouse units dun have the fins. Perhaps floorplan error?

Anyway, time to move on lah...
    I feel that this project is not desirable due to the 2 reasons I highlighted + the many units at 1,165. Also, there are too many units on each floor of every block (about 9). I think they should have 3 lifts in every block otherwise it may be a nightmare trying to get home or going out.

Price will be announced only on March 7th. They said max PSF will be 1100$.
    So roughly ~680 Sqft => max 750000$. for 2 BR with 2T

I have no idea its worth and have to wait till Dec 2018 almost 3.6 years. Any suggestion guys?

Was there in the afternoon.

The workmanship of the showroom can't make it
    it.

The balcony size looKS very suspiciously supersized.

2 bedder toilets no windows...n sooo tiny.

Condo facilities are too limited. Clearly developer maximizing the 2 sites Dann well for profits. 1 tennis court for 1100 plus dwellers.wow...no visitor lots...

best part? The floorplan has a few printing errors..nonexistent 2 bedders..erroneous layouts..n site plan too!!

Amazing ...HB was saying he couldn't imagine anyone would commit when developer did such a sloppy job. Wait end up like buyers of The Aristo.

Quote Originally Posted by rsk View Post
    Price will be announced only on March 7th. They said max PSF will be 1100$.
    So roughly ~680 Sqft => max 750000$. for 2 BR with 2T

I have no idea its worth and have to wait till Dec 2018 almost 3.6 years. Any suggestion guys?
    The location is good though. But rents will be very depressed. U have to compete with quite a few new projects which will top from this year onwards.

I would have brought riversails if my family lives in the region.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast