Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: North Park Residences

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    True lah. Some buy for investment. Others buy for own stay. Hence different people got different needs different wants different wishes. To each his own.
    I don't believe in buy for own stay... After my experience , wat ever we buy must tink of investment horizon, ... Rental, mrt , near amenities, .... I bought North, East and west befo, all give me different exp

Quote Originally Posted by henryhk View Post
    I don't believe in buy for own stay... After my experience , wat ever we buy must tink of investment horizon, ... Rental, mrt , near amenities, .... I bought North, East and west befo, all give me different exp
    Of course lah u r entitled to ur belief. True also lah if everyone is at ur stage of life and has the resources to buy a 2nd property or more to classify it/them as investment. Alas not all are at ur stage of life yet and/or do not have the resources to buy a 2nd property. Hence this may be their first property and thus it's for their own stay purposes. I presume years ago u were also once a believer of own stay but have already moved on ever since after fulfilling that primary objective and have also acquired enough resources to reach out to your investment horizon. So moral of the story is - different people got different needs different wants different wishes (different beliefs). To each his own (belief).

whats the maintenance fee for the studio?

There is a fb close group for northpark residences owners to gel together.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/812289688851583/

This northpark residences Singapore seems to be quiet down though it sell well overall.. Last heard is about 60+% sold.

We have an active WhatsApp owners group, please PM me if you would like to join