Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: why pay for floor plan when you can get for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    You got mail.
    Thanks!

View the latest high resolution Stirling Residences floorplan @ www.ytreporp.com

No login required.

To get the latest pricing, please do not hesitate to contact the contributor!

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Thanks!

View the latest high resolution Stirling Residences floorplan @ www.ytreporp.com

No login required.

Would love to share the pricing here but there will be people who say If I need pricing I go look for property agent ?????

pm me I share for free, maybe bolster can create something like pricing so that buyer don't need to run everywhere to find out.

Got lot of show flat visitor when they hear about the pricing fainted, I wish I could give them so don't need to waste their time going to the show flat to faint.

Would love to share the pricing here but there will be people who say If I need pricing I go look for property agent ?????

pm me I share for free, maybe bolster can create something like pricing so that buyer don't need to run everywhere to find out.

Got lot of show flat visitor when they hear about the pricing fainted, I wish I could give them so don't need to waste their time going to the show flat to faint.
    You mean the showflat launch price? You provide? i can update in the website.

Or the transaction price? URA Realis charged very high for the property transaction info to us, no budget for that leh unless everyone, very hardworking, click on the advertise when viewing the floorplan. Else will end up like Strata.sg, close shop leh.

You mean the showflat launch price? You provide? i can update in the website.

Or the transaction price? URA Realis charged very high for the property transaction info to us, no budget for that leh unless everyone, very hardworking, click on the advertise when viewing the floorplan. Else will end up like Strata.sg, close shop leh.
    The selling price will need a lot of work.

The property transaction was provided free from propertycarrot but guess there must be some ass complain to URA and propertycarrot was remove from the internet.

I did share the same info in my facebook group guess what my condo ass also complain about the info I share.

Singapore is not ready for info sharing unlike the western world.

Most like to have it free but will not stop them to complain because they believe the world must give them instead of what they should give to the world.

Let me see how I can share with you so that the ass don't get it to complain, hope you understand.

The selling price will need a lot of work.

The property transaction was provided free from propertycarrot but guess there must be some ass complain to URA and propertycarrot was remove from the internet.

I did share the same info in my facebook group guess what my condo ass also complain about the info I share.

Singapore is not ready for info sharing unlike the western world.

Most like to have it free but will not stop them to complain because they believe the world must give them instead of what they should give to the world.

Let me see how I can share with you so that the ass don't get it to complain, hope you understand.
    Thanks for your pricelist! I create a pricelist page.
    www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php

wow, you the man.

Thanks for your pricelist! I create a pricelist page.
    www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php
    You got mail.

We are in for Affinity, more coming.

Thanks!

No login required.

You got mail

View the smallest 1 bedroom unit at 258sqft every recorded by www.ytreporp.com

View the floorplan at www.ytreporp.com/floorplan, click on Bedroom to view the floorplan.

View the smallest 1 bedroom unit at 258sqft every recorded by www.ytreporp.com

View the floorplan at www.ytreporp.com/floorplan, click on Bedroom to view the floorplan.
    You got mail