Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: why pay for floor plan when you can get for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    IPhone 6S Plus is out le.
    I'm waiting for 100 Plus le.

View the latest Criterion and Thomson Impression floorplan using this Ee FloorPlan.

Available both on Android and IOS (improving) now!

View the latest principal garden floorplan. Up to 290 projects floorplan for your bedtime viewing.

Many thanks to agents/owners who email and share their floorplans with us. The database currently has 300 projects and growing! The Android and Iphone apps are free to download. Do support us by clicking on the advertisement.

Download the iphone version:
    https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/ee-f...046023587?mt=8

Can I have the Android apps link.

Merci (Thank you).

view infamous Kong Hee Oceanfront @ sentosa cove penthouse floorplan using IPhone eefloorplan version! (Anyone knows which type?)

block 295 #11-19

guys.. i have personally compile a list of brochures on my facbeook page. Completely free for download.

All i request is LIKE.. lol

any suggestion for improvements hope to get your feedback

https://www.facebook.com/propertyreviewsingapore10 -> under "Brochure" tab

Quote Originally Posted by handsometeck View Post
    guys.. i have personally compile a list of brochures on my facbeook page. Completely free for download.

All i request is LIKE.. lol

any suggestion for improvements hope to get your feedback

https://www.facebook.com/propertyreviewsingapore10 -> under "Brochure" tab
    Hi Propertyreview, there are many similar websites like yours. Floorplan with watermark.

Our floorplans do not contain any watermark. We have many floorplans yet to upload. Currently, we are the first in Singapore to provide FREE floorplan search with no watermark. We constantly innovate the Floorplan app. The next IPhone release (around this week), user can view the floorplan with transacted price. Data from Realis. The Realis subscription is not cheap, please support by clicking the advertisement if use find it useful. *heehee*.

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Hi Propertyreview, there are many similar websites like yours. Floorplan with watermark.

Our floorplans do not contain any watermark. We have many floorplans yet to upload. Currently, we are the first in Singapore to provide FREE floorplan search with no watermark. We constantly innovate the Floorplan app. The next IPhone release (around this week), user can view the floorplan with transacted price. Data from Realis. The Realis subscription is not cheap, please support by clicking the advertisement if use find it useful. *heehee*.
    I tried installing in my LG android phone. Always say its stop and it will exit from the application. What happen?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    I tried installing in my LG android phone. Always say its stop and it will exit from the application. What happen?
    Tried using it with wifi or use the iPhone version. When it exit from the application, it is due to server not connecting to your phone.

Tried using it with wifi or use the iPhone version. When it exit from the application, it is due to server not connecting to your phone.
    Thanks. Tried both. Somehow Iphone could see the price transacted but not andorid format.

The request from iPhone is higher than android. Once finalise the feature on iPhone, will port over to android.

Use Ee-Floorplan to view The Poiz Residences floorplan!

Thanks Agent Ms Lee from Hutton supply me up to 5 projects floorplan not in the list!

Do continue to support us by visiting our sponsor while we continue to upload the floorplan for your viewing pleasure! 312 projects uploaded. More to come!

Smile

so cute. lol. If you need floor plans for free, you may pm me.

Thanks Gina! I am Glad you are willing to contribute. Be one of our contributors!

Most of the old projects floor plan we had are not in good quality. The more contributor, the better.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast