Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: why pay for floor plan when you can get for free?

Default why pay for floor plan when you can get for free?

Some websites charges as high as $4.95 'a' floor plan and some more with watermark. This is ridiculous.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/floorplans

You can get all the floor plan with no watermark using this FREE android app in the database. We should support them for providing us free and I believe they are surviving on just google advertising ad.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....myapplication

As an agent, I find absurd to pay for 'a' floor plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Some websites charges as high as $4.95 'a' floor plan and some more with watermark. This is ridiculous.
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/floorplans

You can get all the floor plan with no watermark using this FREE android app in the database. We should support them for providing us free and I believe they are surviving on just google advertising ad.

As an agent, I find absurd to pay for 'a' floor plan.

does it have ALL floor plans for ALL condos in Singapore ?

i have been trying to find floor plans for very old developments ... cannot find ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post

i have been trying to find floor plans for very old developments ... cannot find ...
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post

Seem like this app is newly setup with limited info. ..even some newly or upcoming to TOP condo floor plan also don't have...!

Hope as years pass by, the data base will be gradually increases...!
    "Anyone who has not made a mistake has never tried anything new"

All past private property sales brochures (with sitemap and floorplans) distributed during launch can be borrowed at the office of Institute of Estate Agents (www.iea.sg). Borrowing charge is $2 (members) or $5 (non-members) for each brochure and photocopy charge is $0.2 (members) or $0.3 (non-members).

I have been borrowing from them since buying my first condo unit back in 2002. All serious homebuyers or property investors should know.

Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    All past private property sales brochures (with sitemap and floorplans) distributed during launch can be borrowed at the office of Institute of Estate Agents (www.iea.sg). Borrowing charge is $2 (members) or $5 (non-members) for each brochure and photocopy charge is $0.2 (members) or $0.3 (non-members).

I have been borrowing from them since buying my first condo unit back in 2002. All serious homebuyers or property investors should know.
    You still need to pay right? But this app is totally free!

Give them time. I believe they are uploading as many projects as they could. Their database grew from 30 projects to 60 projects within a week.

At least there is no watermark for user to download and it is free for Agent to edit and put their face on it.

Perhaps we should email to them the old floor plan and so that they can put it in the web and share it.

Currently, there are 90 projects floor plan uploaded.

when they collected enough, they probably will start to charge a minimum amount!

threadstarter sounds fake. account set up the day app was launched.

shitty app.

trying to make some money still can ask people to email floor plans.

talk normally pls.

hwz also got

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Free floor plans, a free service, why complain?
    We should give encouragement to provide more.........
    Well done for the app, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ilgr View Post

shitty app.

talk normally pls.

shitty app.

talk normally pls.
    This app is contribute by various agents and contributor with the intention to provide FREE info for user to use it.

The floor plan is again contribute by various parties as declared in the free app.

Anyway, despite negative review, we still add in new feature added to view the smallest 1 bedroom to smallest 4 bedroom project in the database. Do update your app for free!

Quote Originally Posted by MrTan View Post
    hwz also got
    Of course. Hehe..

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Free floor plans, a free service, why complain?
    We should give encouragement to provide more.........
    Well done for the app, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You know free floor plan free service but don't know freedom of speech ah?

Not complaining, giving my opinion. You got see the way he talks? It's as though he stumbled upon the app and as a 3rd party proclaimed it to awesome (hence why i said sounds fake and talk normally pls).

You wait till he starts charging then you will be the fool who contributed

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

You really believe in Freedom of Speech here????

Isn't all the News media are like that?
    Sing so much praises about this about that of what they want you to hear, but never tell us the bad sides?????
    Alternatively, when they want you to perceive something as bad, they will PRINT BIG BIG PAGES re-iterating them everyday until you believe them??????

Just close one eye lah, you can't do anything, this is the culture here, unless you can change the top! Just need to take everything you read with a LARGE PINCH OF SALT can already..............

When he start charging, you can choose not to use the service wah...........

Not complaining, giving my opinion. You got see the way he talks? It's as though he stumbled upon the app and as a 3rd party proclaimed it to awesome (hence why i said sounds fake and talk normally pls).

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    You really believe in Freedom of Speech here????

Isn't all the News media are like that?
    Sing so much praises about this about that of what they want you to hear, but never tell us the bad sides?????
    Alternatively, when they want you to perceive something as bad, they will PRINT BIG BIG PAGES re-iterating them everyday until you believe them??????

Just close one eye lah, you can't do anything, this is the culture here, unless you can change the top! Just need to take everything you read with a LARGE PINCH OF SALT can already..............

When he start charging, you can choose not to use the service wah...........
    Thanks teddybear.

For android app, once you opt for free, it will be free forever unless you create another version like lite or full version.

No choice. No $ for publicity. Hope this argument generate some interest for this app!

Again, this app initially created is meant for a group of internal agent to use. No watermark, high resolution pic for others to view it. Again, all cost to develop this app and the database fully paid by a group of agents. Zero cost to user. Click the advertise ad if you really like it.

give him some credit lah. at least he joined forum in sep 2009 and not mar 2015.

if start charging, then like watsapp lor -> de-register account and delete app lor.

no vested interest here. jus speaking freely and neutrally IMHO.

Hi guys, have updated 118 projects, more to come!

Pls update the app. Improved the zoom to view the floor plan in high resolution.

over 140 projects, over 2000 floorplans for you to view with this app for free!

Westwood EC going to launch soon! View the floorplan with this app.

over 166 projects floorplan and growing for you to view with this app for free!

Thanks Agent Marcus for informing me thru email! Was told that today, all the Singapore properties advertise in the Saturday Straits Times (exclude classified) floorplan can be found in this EE-floorplans app for android! (hopefully this is true!)

i loaded ... tried ....

looks like only the newer condos' floorplans are there ...

those TOP before 2008 ... not there

Hi Proud Owner,

Thanks for the downloading! The app and contents are contributed by a small group of Agents. We still have a lot of TOP projects floorplan yet to upload and we target to upload more than 300 projects by end of the year. Hopefully, by then, you get to see more of those floorplan TOP before 2008.

We are committed to provide this service free for everyone to view it. No watermark on the pic. High resolution floorplan. If you like it, do click on the advertisement ad to support us. No obligation.

Do update the app and enjoy the improve search feature for free!

A few agents requested to customize this app to their environment with their face and contact on it. I find this a good ideal and, so far, we have helped 2 agents to do it. Those interested, please email to us at [email protected] to discuss.

View High Park Residence and The Vale floorplan using this app!

Hi bolster, I notice from the website that floorplan do not have dimensions. Is that the case for most of your floorplan?

Hi Challenger,

Most of it do not come with dimensions. The actual unit normally slightly differ from the floorplan. You need to engage contractor to do the exact measurement.

Floorplan for both the Sol Acres and Brownstone EC available for viewing with this app!