Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: why pay for floor plan when you can get for free?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    You got mail.
    Thanks!

View the latest high resolution Stirling Residences floorplan @ www.ytreporp.com

No login required.

To get the latest pricing, please do not hesitate to contact the contributor!

Quote Originally Posted by bolster View Post
    Thanks!

View the latest high resolution Stirling Residences floorplan @ www.ytreporp.com

No login required.

Would love to share the pricing here but there will be people who say If I need pricing I go look for property agent ?????

pm me I share for free, maybe bolster can create something like pricing so that buyer don't need to run everywhere to find out.

Got lot of show flat visitor when they hear about the pricing fainted, I wish I could give them so don't need to waste their time going to the show flat to faint.

Would love to share the pricing here but there will be people who say If I need pricing I go look for property agent ?????

pm me I share for free, maybe bolster can create something like pricing so that buyer don't need to run everywhere to find out.

Got lot of show flat visitor when they hear about the pricing fainted, I wish I could give them so don't need to waste their time going to the show flat to faint.
    You mean the showflat launch price? You provide? i can update in the website.

Or the transaction price? URA Realis charged very high for the property transaction info to us, no budget for that leh unless everyone, very hardworking, click on the advertise when viewing the floorplan. Else will end up like Strata.sg, close shop leh.

You mean the showflat launch price? You provide? i can update in the website.

Or the transaction price? URA Realis charged very high for the property transaction info to us, no budget for that leh unless everyone, very hardworking, click on the advertise when viewing the floorplan. Else will end up like Strata.sg, close shop leh.
    The selling price will need a lot of work.

The property transaction was provided free from propertycarrot but guess there must be some ass complain to URA and propertycarrot was remove from the internet.

I did share the same info in my facebook group guess what my condo ass also complain about the info I share.

Singapore is not ready for info sharing unlike the western world.

Most like to have it free but will not stop them to complain because they believe the world must give them instead of what they should give to the world.

Let me see how I can share with you so that the ass don't get it to complain, hope you understand.

The selling price will need a lot of work.

The property transaction was provided free from propertycarrot but guess there must be some ass complain to URA and propertycarrot was remove from the internet.

I did share the same info in my facebook group guess what my condo ass also complain about the info I share.

Singapore is not ready for info sharing unlike the western world.

Most like to have it free but will not stop them to complain because they believe the world must give them instead of what they should give to the world.

Let me see how I can share with you so that the ass don't get it to complain, hope you understand.
    Thanks for your pricelist! I create a pricelist page.
    www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php

wow, you the man.

Thanks for your pricelist! I create a pricelist page.
    www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php
    You got mail.

We are in for Affinity, more coming.

Thanks!

No login required.

You got mail

View the smallest 1 bedroom unit at 258sqft every recorded by www.ytreporp.com

View the floorplan at www.ytreporp.com/floorplan, click on Bedroom to view the floorplan.

View the smallest 1 bedroom unit at 258sqft every recorded by www.ytreporp.com

View the floorplan at www.ytreporp.com/floorplan, click on Bedroom to view the floorplan.
    You got mail

View the latest complete Tre Ver floorplan @ www.ytreporp.com

Pricelist updated for:
    1. Park Colonial
    2. Riverfront Residence

All info brought to you by:

Teo See Hwa: 87821025
    Marcus Goh: 94554663

Thanks for your contribution!

No login required. If you want to contribute and be like them, please do not hesitate to email us [email protected]. From loan to lawyer also can.

Tre Ver pricelist guide is out! Proudly contributed by See Hwa (87821025)!

View the complete Tre Ver floorplan. No login required. But hor, do click the advertisement to support us when you visit the webpage.

http://www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.ph...he%20Tre%20Ver

Look no further! Complete Daintree floorplan released just now and uploaded immediately. Proudly brought to you by See Hwa (87821025). Your passionate agent.

visit www.ytreporp.com to view the floorplan now!

Please note, this www.ytreporp.com requires:
    no login,
    no personal information collect,
    No cookies,

Nothing for the hacker to hack.

Community effort to bring all the information in 1 location.

Free to download.

But of course, if you need to buy property, please look for them who help to contribute the floorplan and pricelist...

http://ytreporp.com/agents.php

View the latest pricelist with floorplan for various project!

http://www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php

View 532 Projects floorplan and the latest pricelist!
    http://www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php

Contribute by:
    http://www.ytreporp.com/agents.php

View the latest Jadescape floorplan @ www.ytreporp.com

Brought to you by:

Teo See Hwa: 87821025

Thanks for your contribution!

View the latest 8 Saint Thomas floorplan!

www.ytreporp.com

Hi, anyone here has the floor plan for Sunny Lodge? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by the1sthokage View Post
    Hi, anyone here has the floor plan for Sunny Lodge? Thanks!
    https://www.google.com.sg/search?ei=....0.ESYjzO9W7Lk

Check out this article !!!

UNDER THE HAMMER: Sentosa Cove bungalows see more mortgagee sales

In the latest sign of distress in Sentosa Cove, more waterfront villas are surfacing as mortgagee sales at auctions. Owners with less holding power are seeing their properties foreclosed by banks, says Sharon Lee, head of auctions at Knight Frank.
    On the other hand, some bungalow owners who have been spooked by the latest property cooling measures implemented on July 6 have withdrawn their properties from auctions for now and are looking to adjust their prices, adds Lee.

READ MORE HERE: [Source] https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...ortgagee-sales

Quote Originally Posted by Gustave44 View Post
    Check out this article !!!

UNDER THE HAMMER: Sentosa Cove bungalows see more mortgagee sales

In the latest sign of distress in Sentosa Cove, more waterfront villas are surfacing as mortgagee sales at auctions. Owners with less holding power are seeing their properties foreclosed by banks, says Sharon Lee, head of auctions at Knight Frank.
    On the other hand, some bungalow owners who have been spooked by the latest property cooling measures implemented on July 6 have withdrawn their properties from auctions for now and are looking to adjust their prices, adds Lee.

READ MORE HERE: [Source] https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...ortgagee-sales
    Wow...

View the latest Jui Residences floorplan! Contribute by Teo See Hwa...

www.ytreporp.com

View Singapore smallest 2 bedroom (420 sqft - B3) Onerobey floorplan ever recorded by Ee-floorplan!

http://www.ytreporp.com/floorplan.php

select bedroom instead of project to view the size!
    Last edited by bolster; 27-08-18 at 11:19.

Oh no, the subscription is over for the android app in the App Store. There are too many crashes reported using on new android os. We are working urgently on the new app and be assure that it will be free to download. Those downloaded, still can continue to use it.

For those who are interested in the android eefloorplan app, please use the website ytreporp.com or email personally to me for the old apk file.

View the latest Jadescape complete floorplan and 8 Saint Thomas pricelist!

www.ytreporp.com

View the jadescape guide pricelist! Please call the agent who provide the pricelist for the latest price!

Www.ytreporp.com/pricelist.php

View the hottest project floorplan in town www.ytreporp.com!

Updated Jadescape floorplan and with guided pricelist by Teo See Hwa 87821025!

https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...aking-hdb-loan

Flat buyers can now retain up to $20,000 in CPF when taking HDB loan

Starting August 28, flat buyers taking out a loan from the Housing and Development Board (HDB) will have the option of retaining up to $20,000 each in their CPF Ordinary Account (OA).
    Previously, flat buyers had to fully utilise the balances in their CPF OA to pay for their flat purchase, before taking up a HDB housing loan.
    The option to retain some balance in their CPF OA with the new move will provide flat buyers with “greater flexibility in using their CPF funds” said HDB in the press release.

Read More: https://www.edgeprop.sg/property-new...aking-hdb-loan

For iPhone user, please go to the ytreporp.com and add to home screen. An icon will appear in your app page.