Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: for private home loan for geylang lorong 4 to lorong 22... is it a duopoly?

I think RHB might have some chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowi View Post
    I think RHB might have some chance.
    Y say so

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    hi there,

I tried, but they rejected.

but I have heard of people getting loan approvals from DBS... for the redlight district regions in geylang.

I wonder if they place 250k with DBS to get such deals or ?
    I got the loan from DBS (80% in Year 2011) for my apartment in Lor 28. I didn't place any deposit with them. I ever tried OCBC but could only loan 60% though I have saving investments in this bank, instead I don't have any investment with DBS and yet they are willing to loan me full 80%. Maybe because of my 1st ppty, I loan from DBS too and had already cleared the loan.

Bank guidelines change now and then. Not everyone knows all guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I got the loan from DBS (80% in Year 2011) for my apartment in Lor 28. I didn't place any deposit with them. I ever tried OCBC but could only loan 60% though I have saving investments in this bank, instead I don't have any investment with DBS and yet they are willing to loan me full 80%. Maybe because of my 1st ppty, I loan from DBS too and had already cleared the loan.
    wow... that's v impressive.

why wouldn't you want to stretch the loan tenure, as it's interest rates are relatively low?

care to share your thoughts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast