Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: for private home loan for geylang lorong 4 to lorong 22... is it a duopoly?

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    wow... that's v impressive.

why wouldn't you want to stretch the loan tenure, as it's interest rates are relatively low?

care to share your thoughts?
    The interest was very high for my 1st ppty during that time, was initially 5%, then drop to 3.5%. Another thing about me and my spouse is, if we have extra money, we will try to clear the loan, don't like to go into debt if possible. For our 1st ppty, we only loan 50%, partly also because at that time we were still young, combined income and CPF contribution rate was also higher, that's why we were able to clear it fast but not for now, our combined income and CPF contribution rate have dropped, so we need to set aside our rental income to help us to service the loan for our 2nd ppty in case our CPF run out.

hi Irisng,

congrats. it's v good news to know you have cleared your 1st pty's loan.

well, I think going forward, the interest rates hike from FED would be surely but slowly... so we can still rake in a couple of years of low interest rates environment.

thanks for sharing, it has been a very impressive session from you.

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    hi Irisng,

congrats. it's v good news to know you have cleared your 1st pty's loan.

well, I think going forward, the interest rates hike from FED would be surely but slowly... so we can still rake in a couple of years of low interest rates environment.

thanks for sharing, it has been a very impressive session from you.

Thanks, I'm just sharing my experience. I have learn lot of things from this forum too with fellow brothers and sisters here sharing their experience and advice.

Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorous procedures.This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 4% per annum for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:

* Starting up a Franchise
    * Business Acquisition
    * Business Expansion
    * Commercial Real Estate purchase
    * Contract Execution
    * Personal loan

We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation: medallionfinancing@financier.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123