Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: for private home loan for geylang lorong 4 to lorong 22... is it a duopoly?

  1. #1

    Default for private home loan for geylang lorong 4 to lorong 22... is it a duopoly?

    hi there,

    has anyone been able to get home loan from companies other than hong leong finance / singapura finance, for their pte home loan for geylang even lorongs, from lorong 4 to 22?

    please share, thanks!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    hi there,

    has anyone been able to get home loan from companies other than hong leong finance / singapura finance, for their pte home loan for geylang even lorongs, from lorong 4 to 22?

    please share, thanks!
    UOB

  3. #3

    Default

    nope.

    UOB does not do for all.

    Are they more flexible, if the project is completed, anyone?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    nope.

    UOB does not do for all.

    Are they more flexible, if the project is completed, anyone?
    How about DBS?

  5. #5

    Default

    hi there,

    I tried, but they rejected.

    but I have heard of people getting loan approvals from DBS... for the redlight district regions in geylang.

    I wonder if they place 250k with DBS to get such deals or ?

  6. #6

    Default

    I think RHB might have some chance.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowi View Post
    I think RHB might have some chance.
    Y say so

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    hi there,

    I tried, but they rejected.

    but I have heard of people getting loan approvals from DBS... for the redlight district regions in geylang.

    I wonder if they place 250k with DBS to get such deals or ?
    I got the loan from DBS (80% in Year 2011) for my apartment in Lor 28. I didn't place any deposit with them. I ever tried OCBC but could only loan 60% though I have saving investments in this bank, instead I don't have any investment with DBS and yet they are willing to loan me full 80%. Maybe because of my 1st ppty, I loan from DBS too and had already cleared the loan.

  9. #9

    Default

    Bank guidelines change now and then. Not everyone knows all guidelines

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I got the loan from DBS (80% in Year 2011) for my apartment in Lor 28. I didn't place any deposit with them. I ever tried OCBC but could only loan 60% though I have saving investments in this bank, instead I don't have any investment with DBS and yet they are willing to loan me full 80%. Maybe because of my 1st ppty, I loan from DBS too and had already cleared the loan.
    wow... that's v impressive.

    why wouldn't you want to stretch the loan tenure, as it's interest rates are relatively low?

    care to share your thoughts?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    wow... that's v impressive.

    why wouldn't you want to stretch the loan tenure, as it's interest rates are relatively low?

    care to share your thoughts?
    The interest was very high for my 1st ppty during that time, was initially 5%, then drop to 3.5%. Another thing about me and my spouse is, if we have extra money, we will try to clear the loan, don't like to go into debt if possible. For our 1st ppty, we only loan 50%, partly also because at that time we were still young, combined income and CPF contribution rate was also higher, that's why we were able to clear it fast but not for now, our combined income and CPF contribution rate have dropped, so we need to set aside our rental income to help us to service the loan for our 2nd ppty in case our CPF run out.

  12. #12

    Default

    hi Irisng,


    congrats. it's v good news to know you have cleared your 1st pty's loan.

    well, I think going forward, the interest rates hike from FED would be surely but slowly... so we can still rake in a couple of years of low interest rates environment.

    thanks for sharing, it has been a very impressive session from you.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    hi Irisng,


    congrats. it's v good news to know you have cleared your 1st pty's loan.

    well, I think going forward, the interest rates hike from FED would be surely but slowly... so we can still rake in a couple of years of low interest rates environment.

    thanks for sharing, it has been a very impressive session from you.

    Thanks, I'm just sharing my experience. I have learn lot of things from this forum too with fellow brothers and sisters here sharing their experience and advice.

  14. #14

    Default

    Loan and Project funding program. We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects by passing the usual rigorous procedures.This Funding program allows a client to enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 4% per annum for a period of 2-30 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD 500,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We are currently funding for:

    * Starting up a Franchise
    * Business Acquisition
    * Business Expansion
    * Commercial Real Estate purchase
    * Contract Execution
    * Personal loan

    We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation: medallionfinancing@financier.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •