Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for private home loan for geylang lorong 4 to lorong 22... is it a duopoly?

Default for private home loan for geylang lorong 4 to lorong 22... is it a duopoly?

hi there,

has anyone been able to get home loan from companies other than hong leong finance / singapura finance, for their pte home loan for geylang even lorongs, from lorong 4 to 22?

please share, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by meow123 View Post
    hi there,

has anyone been able to get home loan from companies other than hong leong finance / singapura finance, for their pte home loan for geylang even lorongs, from lorong 4 to 22?

please share, thanks!
    UOB

nope.

UOB does not do for all.

Are they more flexible, if the project is completed, anyone?

nope.

UOB does not do for all.

Are they more flexible, if the project is completed, anyone?
    How about DBS?

hi there,

I tried, but they rejected.

but I have heard of people getting loan approvals from DBS... for the redlight district regions in geylang.

I wonder if they place 250k with DBS to get such deals or ?

I think RHB might have some chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowi View Post
    I think RHB might have some chance.
    Y say so

hi there,

I tried, but they rejected.

but I have heard of people getting loan approvals from DBS... for the redlight district regions in geylang.

I wonder if they place 250k with DBS to get such deals or ?
    I got the loan from DBS (80% in Year 2011) for my apartment in Lor 28. I didn't place any deposit with them. I ever tried OCBC but could only loan 60% though I have saving investments in this bank, instead I don't have any investment with DBS and yet they are willing to loan me full 80%. Maybe because of my 1st ppty, I loan from DBS too and had already cleared the loan.

Bank guidelines change now and then. Not everyone knows all guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by irisng View Post
    I got the loan from DBS (80% in Year 2011) for my apartment in Lor 28. I didn't place any deposit with them. I ever tried OCBC but could only loan 60% though I have saving investments in this bank, instead I don't have any investment with DBS and yet they are willing to loan me full 80%. Maybe because of my 1st ppty, I loan from DBS too and had already cleared the loan.
    wow... that's v impressive.

why wouldn't you want to stretch the loan tenure, as it's interest rates are relatively low?

care to share your thoughts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast