Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celestia@Joo Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    am doing a market survey and revert the possible rental prices. i will be doing the rental and resale of celestia nearer to the TOP.

Pet
    Thanks Pet.

Hi Alankc68, i was there again this sunday. Went inside the building to take a look. Had actually snap some photos. Will upload later. One of the developer's agent approached me thinking that I was a potential buyer. Informed me that only one 2+1 unit was left. One potential buyer would be there later and if confirmed, Celestial will be 100% sold.

According to her, the average rental for 1+1 will be in the range of $2000 to $2500 while a 2 bedder will be a adder of $500 to $800 above a 1+1.

Looking forward to the TOP and hope to see you soon.

Did you receive a $10K renovation voucher from the developer already?

Hi Propertyinvestor,

Just wondering did u manage to view the units? I've tried to get into the building to take a look but without successful. I'm also an owner of Celestia....

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by nanzrene
    Hi Propertyinvestor,

Just wondering did u manage to view the units? I've tried to get into the building to take a look but without successful. I'm also an owner of Celestia....

Cheers,
    Yes, I got inside the building. Tried to go up the stairs to take a look but as the stairs were very messy, I decided not to do it. You bought a 2 or 3 bedder type?

I bought a 3 bedder....Were u stopped by any workers on the site?

I bought a 3 bedder....Were u stopped by any workers on the site?
    I walked in with my friend. The workers did not stop me. Heard TOP will be very soon. Have you received the $10K renovation voucher from the developer already?

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    Thanks Pet.

Hi Alankc68, i was there again this sunday. Went inside the building to take a look. Had actually snap some photos. Will upload later. One of the developer's agent approached me thinking that I was a potential buyer. Informed me that only one 2+1 unit was left. One potential buyer would be there later and if confirmed, Celestial will be 100% sold.

According to her, the average rental for 1+1 will be in the range of $2000 to $2500 while a 2 bedder will be a adder of $500 to $800 above a 1+1.

Looking forward to the TOP and hope to see you soon.

Did you receive a $10K renovation voucher from the developer already?
    hi,

i managed to go up and snap some pics but i dont know how to post here

looks like it's takes another month or so to be completed......though it's painted outside..... kitchen's cabinet is up, toilets almost done up!!!! from what i see quite a lot of job need to be done inside....sigh dont know how to put it. pics will speak thousands words

the renovation voucher will only be given to us upon 14 days after we collected keys right??

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68
    hi,

i managed to go up and snap some pics but i dont know how to post here

looks like it's takes another month or so to be completed......though it's painted outside..... kitchen's cabinet is up, toilets almost done up!!!! from what i see quite a lot of job need to be done inside....sigh dont know how to put it. pics will speak thousands words

the renovation voucher will only be given to us upon 14 days after we collected keys right??
    Hi Alankc68,

Go to http://imageshack.us/ to upload your pictures. Then insert the URL in your posting.

Follow the below procedures to insert your pictures :-

1) Create a new post or reply to a post. This will pop up a page for keying in the details.

2) Click on 'Insert Image' (see second icon from the right). You will be prompted to enter your URL for the image.

3) Copy & paste the link, eg. http://xxx.imageshack.us/ixxxxx.jpg to the field.

Try using the above procedures to upload your pictures. I think it should be OK.

Default Pictures taken on the 8th Mar 09

Last edited by propertyinvestor; 19-03-09 at 15:30.

Sorry. I don't know why the pictures inserted is so super big.

I just popped by to take a look at the project yesterday, hopping to be able to take a look at the colour of tiles and furnishings to co-ordinate for reno. Agree with Alankc68 that looks like alot remains to be done... Seriously don't think that can TOP in Apr.

Sorry. I don't know why the pictures inserted is so super big.
    give me your email. i email you then you post the pics ......i tried cannot leh

Happen to past by yesterday after visiting my friend at the Seaview. Nice project.

I just popped by to take a look at the project yesterday, hopping to be able to take a look at the colour of tiles and furnishings to co-ordinate for reno. Agree with Alankc68 that looks like alot remains to be done... Seriously don't think that can TOP in Apr.
    I also think so. Still got alot of work to do.

yo sent you those pics....post post post leh....

sorry just checked my mail.....it didn't go tru, tried sending again but failed. what happened?

sorry just checked my mail.....it didn't go tru, tried sending again but failed. what happened?
    Probably, your picture files are too big. You can try to convert it to pdf format as it will reduce the files size or have to send in one by one?
    Last edited by propertyinvestor; 21-03-09 at 09:09.

give me your email. i email you then you post the pics ......i tried cannot leh
    Alternatively, if you are unable to send the email, you may want to try the following again. I think probably you are stuck with step 2. Just right click at the top screen of the window to enable the link. Then try step 2) again. It should be OK.

Go to http://imageshack.us/ to upload your pictures. Then insert the URL in your posting.

Follow the below procedures to insert your pictures :-

1) Create a new post or reply to a post. This will pop up a page for keying in the details.

2) Click on 'Insert Image' (see second icon from the right). You will be prompted to enter your URL for the image.

3) Copy & paste the link, eg. http://xxx.imageshack.us/ixxxxx.jpg to the field.

Probably, your picture files are too big. You can try to convert it to pdf format as it will reduce the files size or have to send in one by one?
    tried to upload those pics but it seems to hang maybe something with my com, anyway re-sent

Default Celestia interior photos

tried to upload those pics but it seems to hang maybe something with my com, anyway re-sent
    Hi Alankc68,

Please find the photos that you had taken.

Regards

tks for posting those pics for me.

anyone else with any pics to add on??

tks for posting those pics for me.

anyone else with any pics to add on??
    No problem.

Just wonder how you can actually went inside the unit. I thought they were quite messy when I last visited there.

No problem.

Just wonder how you can actually went inside the unit. I thought they were quite messy when I last visited there.
    indeed it was messy everywhere, just becareful fast in fast out

were u stopped by the workers there??

indeed it was messy everywhere, just becareful fast in fast out

were u stopped by the workers there??
    No, they didn't stop us. The workers were working and we just walked in. But must be very careful as we are not wearing safety helmet.

That Sunday while we were there, the developers' agents who were there to show their clients around told us that the TOP will be likely in May/June.

Will you be doing any ID for your unit?

No, they didn't stop us. The workers were working and we just walked in. But must be very careful as we are not wearing safety helmet.

That Sunday while we were there, the developers' agents who were there to show their clients around told us that the TOP will be likely in May/June.

Will you be doing any ID for your unit?
    yup don't think it can be ready by april, the agent bullshit only just trying to close a deal. anyway no big diff TOP in may or june....

already gone to 2 id co for quotation. u?

yup don't think it can be ready by april, the agent bullshit only just trying to close a deal. anyway no big diff TOP in may or june....

already gone to 2 id co for quotation. u?
    I have not looked for any ID yet. But will be doing the basic only.

I have not looked for any ID yet. But will be doing the basic only.
    assume u gonna rent out yr unit right??

assume u gonna rent out yr unit right??
    Right. That is why for ID I just need very basic one. Thinking of coming to stay just for a few days before renting. To enjoy the new environment...

Right. That is why for ID I just need very basic one. Thinking of coming to stay just for a few days before renting. To enjoy the new environment...
    hi u visited the showflat when you bought?? how was the finishing huh?? the wardrobe, kitchen cabinet is it of good quality or so-so ones?? i only bought recently hence no idea how it's like, only from brochure!!!!!!!!

tks man

hi u visited the showflat when you bought?? how was the finishing huh?? the wardrobe, kitchen cabinet is it of good quality or so-so ones?? i only bought recently hence no idea how it's like, only from brochure!!!!!!!!

tks man
    When I bought the unit that time, show room was not yet constructed. Instead, the agent bought us to other teambuild project near city plaza. Kitchen cabinet quality and finishes looks fine to me. Any chance of visiting the site again?

When I bought the unit that time, show room was not yet constructed. Instead, the agent bought us to other teambuild project near city plaza. Kitchen cabinet quality and finishes looks fine to me. Any chance of visiting the site again?
    don't think so of visiting the site anytime soon, more or less figure out whats in there.

remember to take some pics and post here if you do visit her.