Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Celestia@Joo Chiat Terrace (D15-FH)

I just passed by the development this evening...Gate and gatewall is up already and the ground floor/carpark looks much less messy...

I had the chance to go up to my unit about 2 weeks ago... Caught a glimpse of the materials used in the apartment.... Pretty much the same as shown in the brochure...Most of the items are partially fixed up then...

Quote Originally Posted by alankc68
    don't think so of visiting the site anytime soon, more or less figure out whats in there.

remember to take some pics and post here if you do visit her.
    Yes. Sure.

Have you finalize anything for the ID?

Quote Originally Posted by nanzrene
    I just passed by the development this evening...Gate and gatewall is up already and the ground floor/carpark looks much less messy...

I had the chance to go up to my unit about 2 weeks ago... Caught a glimpse of the materials used in the apartment.... Pretty much the same as shown in the brochure...Most of the items are partially fixed up then...
    Looks like TOP should be around the corner. Did you manage to snap any pictures to share?

I din have a camera with me so din take any photos...I will usually swing by to take a look every weekend cos my child is taking classes in Parkway. Hence, quite convenient to drive by to take a look. Will try to take some photos this weekend and share with all...

Due to budget constraint, am not going to use ID. I will be the ID...haha... My friend who had just renovated her terrace house gave me some good contacts for carpentry & ceiling works...

Smile

I din have a camera with me so din take any photos...I will usually swing by to take a look every weekend cos my child is taking classes in Parkway. Hence, quite convenient to drive by to take a look. Will try to take some photos this weekend and share with all...

Due to budget constraint, am not going to use ID. I will be the ID...haha... My friend who had just renovated her terrace house gave me some good contacts for carpentry & ceiling works...
    Hope to see the photos this weekend. For me, I will probably do a simple ID or maybe DIY to save costs. Maybe you can share the carpentry and ceiling works lobang with us. I think our fellow neighbours may be interested as well.

Hi neigbours,

Just wanted to share that I've heard that TOP will be on 27 April...Not sure how true it is...

Cheers,

hi folks,

anyone knows what;s the land area huh?? cant seem to find it

Hi folks,

Has anyone received any notification on TOP?

Cheers,

Hi folks,

Has anyone received any notification on TOP?

Cheers,
    No news on TOP yet. Drop by last friday. Seems like things were almost completed. Gate already done. Workers clearing up mess... Though the gate was opened, just went in and browsing the external building only. No chance to step inside the building as workers were watching us.

hi folks,

anyone knows what;s the total land area huh?? cant seem to find it

Default TOP

ECCO Realty had confirmed the TOP of CELESTIA to be in May 09.

Looking forward for key collection soon.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by propertyinvestor
    ECCO Realty had confirmed the TOP of CELESTIA to be in May 09.

Looking forward for key collection soon.

Cheers
    Hi Propertyinvestor,

Thanks for the update...You received letter already? Or heard from the developer?

I was at the site last Sunday and the supervisor told me that likely to TOP in end May and can start collecting keys in early Jun.

I had taken some photos last sunday. Let me know if you are keen to see and will try to upload it.

Cheers,

Hi Propertyinvestor,

Thanks for the update...You received letter already? Or heard from the developer?

I was at the site last Sunday and the supervisor told me that likely to TOP in end May and can start collecting keys in early Jun.

I had taken some photos last sunday. Let me know if you are keen to see and will try to upload it.

Cheers,
    Yes. Could you upload the pictures? Thanks. I did not receive TOP letter from the law firm? We called the developer yesterday to find out. If TOP in late May, key collection will be in June.

Hi folks,

Took some pics during my visit last weekend. Pls see attached link for the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3802179...7617781655442/

Cheers,

Hi folks,

Took some pics during my visit last weekend. Pls see attached link for the photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3802179...7617781655442/

Cheers,
    nice pics there especially the pools..... the whole developement so much nicer compare to those beside us....haha those still using metal grills for their balcony.

first comment, don;t you guys find that our doors and bedrooms flooring colours too light ?? i've checked and it cost abt $200 to re-paint each door. i mean i 'd prefer a darker tone to make the whole house more cozy.

second comment, i seen both bathrooms. the sink in the master doesnt seem to be straight, it is not level at all. and all the taps seem flimsy including the kitchen's sink

third comment, the switches in the master are not straight, especially the one outside the master's bath.....alamak i wonder if the guy who fitted with a shoot-the-bird eyes.

lastly, the shower tap at the bath-tub seems to sink in, it's not supposed to be like that. worst i went to another unit, gosh it's worst it actually sank in twice as much compared to mine

i thought it's only my unit that has all these flaws, i went to 2 other same layout units and they have all the flaws...what happened?

nanzrene, fyi i got the same stack as yours. did u see any flaws in your unit??

other than all these i 'm very happy with the place. you guys think the developer will correct all these before they give us keys?? i know we have 1year warranty but that's too much hassle to call them once we move in

hope im not writing too much. tks for reading. good nite.

yes call the developer asap and email them with a detailed list of defects. take pics if you can. they have to fix it for you till you are satisfied. good luck and congrats on your new place

nice pics there especially the pools..... the whole developement so much nicer compare to those beside us....haha those still using metal grills for their balcony.

first comment, don;t you guys find that our doors and bedrooms flooring colours too light ?? i've checked and it cost abt $200 to re-paint each door. i mean i 'd prefer a darker tone to make the whole house more cozy.

second comment, i seen both bathrooms. the sink in the master doesnt seem to be straight, it is not level at all. and all the taps seem flimsy including the kitchen's sink

third comment, the switches in the master are not straight, especially the one outside the master's bath.....alamak i wonder if the guy who fitted with a shoot-the-bird eyes.

lastly, the shower tap at the bath-tub seems to sink in, it's not supposed to be like that. worst i went to another unit, gosh it's worst it actually sank in twice as much compared to mine

i thought it's only my unit that has all these flaws, i went to 2 other same layout units and they have all the flaws...what happened?

nanzrene, fyi i got the same stack as yours. did u see any flaws in your unit??

other than all these i 'm very happy with the place. you guys think the developer will correct all these before they give us keys?? i know we have 1year warranty but that's too much hassle to call them once we move in

hope im not writing too much. tks for reading. good nite.
    I didn't take much notice on alignment. But I do think that the worksmanship for certain parts in the house is not excellent. Perhaps, you would have already seen my house.

I didn't take much notice on alignment. But I do think that the worksmanship for certain parts in the house is not excellent. Perhaps, you would have already seen my house.
    ha....take a closer look at your bathtub from the pics you taken. the shower tap has sunk in if you know what i mean.

hi all

dropped by earlier this afternoon and the place seems 'almost done', spoke to those indians workers and they said ready in 2 wks time....well hope so.

how come no reply from anyone for so long?????

all of u shifted in liao???

what happened to Geylang OKT? This is a gd place for ur ops

Hi folks,

Heard that TOP was obtained last Thursday. Hope that can collect keys soon

Cheers,

Default TOP

heard that TOP was obtained on 26-May-09.
    owners should be able to receive the notice for key collection soon

Quote Originally Posted by zuneetiu
    heard that TOP was obtained on 26-May-09.
    owners should be able to receive the notice for key collection soon
    I was there last night. Hoping to go in have a look. Building was lighted up. Too bad the main gate was locked and there was no one inside. Think we should be receiving notification to pay the maintenance fee (usually 6 months in advanced) and surveyor fee from the legal firm (before keys handling to us) soon.

called up lawyer today, nope they have not heard any TOP info from developer yet.....well hust have to wait patiently.

do we need to inform developer regarding reno of our unit? even if no hacking of wall?

called up lawyer today, nope they have not heard any TOP info from developer yet.....well hust have to wait patiently.

do we need to inform developer regarding reno of our unit? even if no hacking of wall?
    According to the regulations (I think it is pretty much standard across all condos) from my other condo unit, we need to inform the developer when we start the reno work (even no hacking of wall). This should be done after we have submitted the defect lists (after their endosement) to them.

Just to share that I have received notification from my lawyers yesterday that the developer has called for further payment. Will be clearing my maintenance fees and survey fees early next week.

Default Celestia had already obtained TOP

Just to share that I have received notification from my lawyers yesterday that the developer has called for further payment. Will be clearing my maintenance fees and survey fees early next week.
    I had also received TOP notification to pay the 6 mths maint and surveyor fees before 10 Jun 09.

hi i got a call from lawyer office today too.

hey guys the surveyor fee $700plus???? tot agent said about $200plus when i bought the unit ????

Default Surveyor fee too ex

hi i got a call from lawyer office today too.

hey guys the surveyor fee $700plus???? tot agent said about $200plus when i bought the unit ????
    Yes, you are right that the surveyor fee is very expensive. I had another condo also just TOP two months back and the surveyor fee is indeed only $200 plus. Don't know can dispute this amount or not? I have not paid the amount yet.