Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Poiz Residences in Potong Pasir may be launched at S$1,380 psf

  1. #11

    Default

    Some photos from FB post:

    [imghttps://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/t31.0-8/s720x720/12291855_10154387431447468_3738610280843168584_o.jpg[/img]
    =======================================
    www.PropertyCarrots.com
    ☆☆Property Discovery Made Easy!☆☆
    Share your findings, discover new trends, real time transaction
    data, all in one social network for singapore property investors!
    Like Us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/propertycarrots

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by propertycarrots View Post
    Some photos from FB post:

    [imghttps://scontent-sin1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/t31.0-8/s720x720/12291855_10154387431447468_3738610280843168584_o.jpg[/img]
    Heard more than 250 units sold..... If not TDSR, could be more!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,038

    Default

    http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real...sir-snapped-up

    Nearly 75% of Poiz Residences units in Potong Pasir snapped up


    If Bank can loan me money, I will still buy.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real...sir-snapped-up

    Nearly 75% of Poiz Residences units in Potong Pasir snapped up


    If Bank can loan me money, I will still buy.

    If bank loan you money, which would you choose? Poiz or Principle Garden?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yowetan View Post
    If bank loan you money, which would you choose? Poiz or Principle Garden?
    If I were Yowetan and the bank loans me, I will get both!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

    Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

  6. #16

    Default

    Yes I agree. I think so too!

  7. #17

    Default

    A few blocks are fully sold out. Left about 100 units (with 700+ in total). Plenty of 1 bedders!

  8. #18

    Default

    There are still 200 plus units.

    Wonder why so many of the 1 bedders (400+sft) at 600k are still not sold?

    very strange

    ? poor rental ? too many 1 bedders (>200 units in one devept)?

    These are usually the ones that get snapped up at launch

    Quote Originally Posted by richwang View Post
    A few blocks are fully sold out. Left about 100 units (with 700+ in total). Plenty of 1 bedders!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Southbank
    Posts
    8,038

    Default

    The Poiz Residences @ Meyappa Chettiar Rd D13 https://www.facebook.com/groups/279769572396524/

  10. #20

    Default

    Facebook looks outdated already

    Lots of unsold shoeboxes may mean tenant profile in that area more towards families

    Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    The Poiz Residences @ Meyappa Chettiar Rd D13 https://www.facebook.com/groups/279769572396524/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions