Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    CPF Life Standard's return calculations for men using this online calculator:
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....payreturn.html
    Assume Retirement Account at Age 55 = $166,000
    Retirement Account at Age 65 = $258,811.27
    Monthly Payout $1330
    Death at 75 -0.97%

Let's compare to ilikeu calculations:
    RA $166,000 at age 55
    CPF Life Standard
    Death at 75 years old -0.3%

BEQUEST LIAR????

Ok I see, since ilikeu's calculation is close to mine, so you are also saying ilikeu is a BEQUEST LIAR!!! Ha ha ha!

Selective bullshit. Since you now change goal post to die at 75 which was initially 78 then 80 then 82... why are you cherry picking standard CPF?? why cannot people choose basic Life? COZ THERE IS BEQUEST!!

AND YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING AGE AND AVAILABLE OPTIONS JUST TO PADDLE YOU BULLSHIT!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

I like to use CPF Life Standard because it gives higher payout (even if lower bequest)!
    75 is just an example, and if you like you can continue to calculate to 200 years old (for all we care)!

If you like CPF Life Basic, then go show us correct calculation of return! (and don't come lying about 7.5% return because we are sure CPF Life Basic NEVER EVER give 7.5% return even if you can live till 90 years old)!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Selective bullshit. Since you now change goal post to die at 75 which was initially 78 then 80 then 82... why are you cherry picking standard CPF?? why cannot people choose basic Life? COZ THERE IS BEQUEST!!

AND YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING AGE AND AVAILABLE OPTIONS JUST TO PADDLE YOU BULLSHIT!