Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617222732 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    My posts here are meant to raise awareness of people who want to learn and know the TRUTH, nothing but the WHOLE-TRUTH about the returns of CPF Life. I won't even say "educate"...

Do I need you to educate me about CPF Life?
    Nah!
    Think you are very thick skin to say you are trying to educate me when you cannot back up what you CLAIMED with FACTs and calculations... As usual, those kind of ruse, which shows what kind of character you have (like minority)........

YOU MEAN YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACTS??? LOL!!! WAT A LOAD OR CRAP!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Yes you wouldnt even say it is "educate". It is akin to "trolling".

My posts here are meant to raise awareness of people who want to learn and know the TRUTH, nothing but the WHOLE-TRUTH about the returns of CPF Life. I won't even say "educate"...

Do I need you to educate me about CPF Life?
    Nah!
    Think you are very thick skin to say you are trying to educate me when you cannot back up what you CLAIMED with FACTs and calculations... As usual, those kind of ruse, which shows what kind of character you have (like minority)........

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Alternative FACTS? Like what you presented?
    More like HALF-TRUTH and FALSEHOODS which you cannot substantiate when pointed out and you have to keep dodging the question.......... Ops! So painful that you have to hide in shit hole to avoid my question...

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    YOU MEAN YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACTS??? LOL!!! WAT A LOAD OR CRAP!

Looking at the FACT that you cannot substantiate and show what you claimed about IRR on calculating CPF Life's return, it is highly questionable you have ability to even "educate" anybody here, looks more like either sticking head in sand or like minority trying to spread half-truth and falsehoods...

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    Yes you wouldnt even say it is "educate". It is akin to "trolling".

Typical ruse by an internet troll.
    Online calculator? garbage in garbage out.

Looking at the FACT that you cannot substantiate and show what you claimed about IRR on calculating CPF Life's return, it is highly questionable you have ability to even "educate" anybody here, looks more like either sticking head in sand or like minority trying to spread half-truth and falsehoods...

Since we do not really know for sure each of our life expectancy, it's a good scheme to be enrolled in.

What if we really live to be 96?

At least this line of funds is guaranteed without hassle or risk.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I will keep some CPF as well, at least the average amount. That plus regular property rental income should be quite a nice combi.
    Yes thanks for sharing too. i tried not to touch my cpf if possible as i use my spare cash to invest heavily to balance up the portfolio.

Only somebody who is garbage will input garbage and still talks about "educating" other people......

There are many smart and knowledgeable ones around (and keeping quiet).......
    Don't just think you and minority can bullshit and people will believe what you say..........

Typical ruse by an internet troll.
    Online calculator? garbage in garbage out.

I didnt bullshit with wonderful numbers. It was the two articles (posted by minority) that bullshits in your mind.
    Oh yes, i have not seen anyone thank you for a contibution or a share on this topic.
    But above were two forummers who just gave their thanks for the share on the articles.

Only somebody who is garbage will input garbage and still talks about "educating" other people......

Don't just think you and minority can bullshit and people will believe what you say..........

There are many silent majority here who may agree with something but we won't say, we say only when we disagree! So get real lah!
    3 people said there is a tiger doesn't mean the tiger will really exist!
    What's more if it is from minority???

I didnt bullshit with wonderful numbers. It was the two articles (posted by minority) that bullshits in your mind.
    Oh yes, i have not seen anyone thank you for a contibution or a share on this topic.
    But above were two forummers who just gave their thanks for the share on the articles.

Yes you are right, many silent majority who agree with the articles but won't say....
    minority didnt write the articles by the way.

There are many silent majority here who may agree with something but we won't say, we say only when we disagree! So get real lah!
    3 people said there is a tiger doesn't mean the tiger will really exist!
    What's more if it is from minority???

Quote Originally Posted by stl67 View Post
    Yes thanks for sharing too. i tried not to touch my cpf if possible as i use my spare cash to invest heavily to balance up the portfolio.
    I top up my wife to max out the min sum so she get tax break plus the compounding int over the years will start her retirement fund accumulation much earlier. Its a good tool but will not be the only too.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Since we do not really know for sure each of our life expectancy, it's a good scheme to be enrolled in.

What if we really live to be 96?

At least this line of funds is guaranteed without hassle or risk.
    yes its the risk management that people have to do. Some people will scoft say they will never live that long. Question is what if? given the advancement in medicine. Looking at the median life expandancy trend.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

You are really stupid or fake stupid. YOU ARE THE GARBAGE DUH??????? Thats what Iikeu meant!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Alternative FACTS? Like what you presented?
    More like HALF-TRUTH and FALSEHOODS which you cannot substantiate when pointed out and you have to keep dodging the question.......... Ops! So painful that you have to hide in shit hole to avoid my question...
    Oh Really? Those are all written by accredited professional finance people. And you? WTF ARE YOU? some one who can say median age for male is 78. then 80 then 82 after being FACT CHECKED..

Then come up some RED COLOR TEXT AND QUOTE THE MOST LOOSER BLOGGER AS UR FACTS!????

I think u still need to understudy Kellyanne Conway for the ALTERNATIVE FACTS skills!

CAN YOU SHOW YOUR FACTS AND CALCULATION? MAKING IT RED OR BLUE DONT MAKE IT FACTS DUHHHH???? BLOODY TROLLL!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Those are accredited professional finance people???
    Wow! Didn't know Singapore's standard of finance is so low!

Or rather, actually there are also high quality ones but because what they pitched does not gel with with the falsehoods and HALF-TRUTHS you want to propagate, so obviously you won't post here lah!

Get Real! Don't try avoiding my question and hide your head in shit hole, eat shit and talk shit here!

My Question:
    Why don't you just show us your MATH calculation to tell us what is the REAL CPF LIFE's return if say a MALE (or FEMALE) can live till 82 years old and receiving $1300 (or $1200) pm as stipulated by CPF Life standard plan???
    Answer this question first if you want to dispute my calculation
    !
    Don't come bullshit and lying here!

Oh Really? Those are all written by accredited professional finance people. And you? WTF ARE YOU? some one who can say median age for male is 78. then 80 then 82 after being FACT CHECKED..

Then come up some RED COLOR TEXT AND QUOTE THE MOST LOOSER BLOGGER AS UR FACTS!????

I think u still need to understudy Kellyanne Conway for the ALTERNATIVE FACTS skills!

CAN YOU SHOW YOUR FACTS AND CALCULATION? MAKING IT RED OR BLUE DONT MAKE IT FACTS DUHHHH???? BLOODY TROLLL!

Those are accredited professional finance people???
    Wow! Didn't know Singapore's standard of finance is so low!

Or rather, actually there are also high quality ones but because what they pitched does not gel with with the falsehoods and HALF-TRUTHS you want to propagate, so obviously you won't post here lah!

Get Real! Don't try avoiding my question and hide your head in shit hole, eat shit and talk shit here!

My Question:
    Why don't you just show us your MATH calculation to tell us what is the REAL CPF LIFE's return if say a MALE (or FEMALE) can live till 82 years old and receiving $1300 (or $1200) pm as stipulated by CPF Life standard plan???
    Answer this question first if you want to dispute my calculation
    !
    Don't come bullshit and lying here!

Show us than? Making it RED is not a calculation ? WE WANT TO SEE YOUR DETAIL CACUATION LEH? SINCE YOU ARE SO SURE YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACT IS REAL ? OR IS IT REAL BULLSHIT?

An WTF ARE YOU? WHAT ACCREDITATION DO YOU HAVE? TROLLING BULLSHIT IS YOUR EXPERTISE ?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Ha ha ha!
    minority the stupid idiot either cannot read what I posted previously or he is just out to lie and frustrate others!

minority,
    YOU BLOODY STUPID IDIOT THAT CAN'T READ and UNDERSTAND and thus ONLY REPLYING NON-SENSE and BULLSHIT to me despite all FACTS I had already provided in my previous POSTS!!!!!!!

Already shown you with AGE 82 in my previous post!
    Go read my previous post attached below
    , and go READ CAREFULLY the previous post linked here!:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...604#post523604

AND I want to REMIND EVERYBODY that 82 YEARS OLD is NOT THE REAL AVERAGE AGE of the 1960-born COHORT, it is the AVERAGE (preliminary PREDICTED) AGE OF THOSE STILL SURVIVING IF THEY ARE STILL ALIVE AT 65 YEARS OLD (and many would have died between 55 to 65 years old!)

Show us than? Making it RED is not a calculation ? WE WANT TO SEE YOUR DETAIL CACUATION LEH? SINCE YOU ARE SO SURE YOUR ALTERNATIVE FACT IS REAL ? OR IS IT REAL BULLSHIT?

An WTF ARE YOU? WHAT ACCREDITATION DO YOU HAVE? TROLLING BULLSHIT IS YOUR EXPERTISE ?

Ha ha ha!
    minority the stupid idiot either cannot read what I posted previously or he is just out to lie and frustrate others!

minority,
    YOU BLOODY STUPID IDIOT THAT CAN'T READ and UNDERSTAND and thus ONLY REPLYING NON-SENSE and BULLSHIT to me despite all FACTS I had already provided in my previous POSTS!!!!!!!

Already shown you with AGE 82 in my previous post!
    Go read my previous post attached below
    , and go READ CAREFULLY the previous post linked here!:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...604#post523604

AND I want to REMIND EVERYBODY that 82 YEARS OLD is NOT THE REAL AVERAGE AGE of the 1960-born COHORT, it is the AVERAGE (preliminary PREDICTED) AGE OF THOSE STILL SURVIVING IF THEY ARE STILL ALIVE AT 65 YEARS OLD (and many would have died between 55 to 65 years old!)
    YOUR THAT TRASH FEW STATEMENTS ARE CACULATION? YOU NEVER DID MATHS BEFORE? WOW!! JUST DUMP SOME NUMBERS AND THAT IS CACULATION? WTF BULLSHIT ARE THAT? SHOW US THE DETAILS STEP BY STEP ! WHAT A TOTAL LIAR.

SHOW US PROOF LEH THAT 82 AGE old is not REAL AVG. SHOW US LEH!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Don't come bullshit here lah!

In order to calculate CPF Life's return,we just need to use derived formula or better still just online calculator implementing the formula calculation to calculate their return will do!

If you so free and need to derive any single established formula just to use them, please go ahead! I am not so free as long as the online calculator can do the job of calculation for me after I input the values!

Since you so free, I wonder before you drive your car, do you first strip down your car and then assemble it before you drive your car?

When you calculate your property loan, do you derive the formula to calculate the instalment first before you pay your instalment??? Wow! Like that must be very good, 100 years later also don't need to pay instalment for you?? (because you can't derive it, ha ha!)

minority, this just show you are the NUMBER 1 BLOODY STUPID IDIOT here!!!

YOUR THAT TRASH FEW STATEMENTS ARE CACULATION? YOU NEVER DID MATHS BEFORE? WOW!! JUST DUMP SOME NUMBERS AND THAT IS CACULATION? WTF BULLSHIT ARE THAT? SHOW US THE DETAILS STEP BY STEP ! WHAT A TOTAL LIAR.

SHOW US PROOF LEH THAT 82 AGE old is not REAL AVG. SHOW US LEH!!!
    Last edited by teddybear; 10-02-17 at 16:24.

minority,

Don't come bullshit here lah!

In order to calculate CPF Life's return,we just need to use derived formula or better still just online calculator implementing the formula calculation to calculate their return will do!

If you so free and need to derive any single established formula just to use them, please go ahead! I am not so free as long as the online calculator can do the job of calculation for me after I input the values!

Since you so free, I wonder before you drive your car, do you first strip down your car and then assemble it before you drive your car?

When you calculate your property loan, do you derive the formula to calculate the instalment first before you pay your instalment??? Wow! Like that must be very good, 100 years later also don't need to pay instalment for you?? (because you can't derive it, ha ha!)

minority, this just show you are the NUMBER 1 BLOODY STUPID IDIOT here!!!
    Really!!! online caculator? U never show what Garbage you key in? Thats why Garbage come out? SHOW US?? PROOF IT!!!

YOU SAY U USE I MUST BELIEVE U???

SHOW US WHAT YOU KEY IN!!! SCREEN CAPTURE! SHOW US LEH!!! DONT COME BULLSHIT. WHEN Convient say avg age is 78 then say 80 then say 82 when fact Checked!!

and then conveniently say oh its all not real avg age! YOUR GOAL POST SHIFT FASTER THAN YOUR SHIFTY EYES!!!!

WAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

SO I SAY SHOW US!! SHOW US THE DETAILS! SHOW US THE STEPS! AND VARIABLES YOU KEY IN!!!

WTF ARE YOU WE HAVE TO BELIEVE YOUR CRAP JUST BECOZ YOU CAN BOLD RED FONTS!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Default If a MALE only lives till age 82, CPF LIFE only pays you INTEREST = 0.12-0.13% !!

minority,

First read below:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...823#post523823

My quote:
    5) So what is the REAL effective interest rate if you can live till 82 years old? (ok ok, I use 82 to make minority happy and don't keep arguing on the age number, those REALLY, on average about 50% of 1960s born cohort would have died by 65 years old!)
    Amount at age 55 = $155,000
    Amount at age 65 = $242,000
    Payout per month = S$1,200
    Assume age you live till = 82
    REAL CPF LIFE RETURN = 0.13% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YES, THAT IS TRUE, "0.13%"!
    (How do I get the "0.13%"? Use online calculator!)
    So, if you can live till 82 years old, CPF LIFE only pays you an INTEREST = 0.13% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just use this online calculator at this website,
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx
    key in below figures (that is to the right):
    Present Value: 242000
    Payment: 1200 (per month)
    Time Period: 204 (in number of months = (82-65)*12)

and you get the FACT that the periodic return (p.m.) is -0.01% p.m. or = 0.01%*12 = 0.12% p.a.!!!

Screenshot of the above as FACTUAL EVIDENCE - NO EMPTY TALK, NO BULLSHIT, all FACTUAL here!
    Note that the online calculator gives "0.12%", while I calculated "0.13%", both independent calculations are pretty close, so 100% SURE that what I said is CORRECT!!! - That is:
    If a MALE only lives till age 82, CPF LIFE only pays you INTEREST = 0.12-0.13% !!

The screenshot I attached below shows beyond any doubt that what I said is TOTALLY FACTUAL, and PROVEN minority IS LYING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Really!!! online caculator? U never show what Garbage you key in? Thats why Garbage come out? SHOW US?? PROOF IT!!!

YOU SAY U USE I MUST BELIEVE U???

SHOW US WHAT YOU KEY IN!!! SCREEN CAPTURE! SHOW US LEH!!! DONT COME BULLSHIT. WHEN Convient say avg age is 78 then say 80 then say 82 when fact Checked!!

and then conveniently say oh its all not real avg age! YOUR GOAL POST SHIFT FASTER THAN YOUR SHIFTY EYES!!!!

WAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

SO I SAY SHOW US!! SHOW US THE DETAILS! SHOW US THE STEPS! AND VARIABLES YOU KEY IN!!!

WTF ARE YOU WE HAVE TO BELIEVE YOUR CRAP JUST BECOZ YOU CAN BOLD RED FONTS!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by teddybear; 10-02-17 at 22:53.

Bro TB, you have used the wrong sum for computation.

RA payout of $1200 per month is for the sum of $161,000 in RA.

Based on the website you forwarded, it is actually 0.44%.

There is also a bequest sum up to the age of 95.

http://www.straitstimes.com/business...-cpf-life-plan

minority,

First read below:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...823#post523823

My quote:

Just use this online calculator at this website,
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx
    key in below figures (that is to the right):
    Present Value: 242000
    Payment: 1200 (per month)
    Time Period: 204 (in number of months = (82-65)*12)

and you get the FACT that the periodic return (p.m.) is -0.01% p.m. or = 0.01%*12 = 0.12% p.a.!!!

Screenshot of the above as FACTUAL EVIDENCE - NO EMPTY TALK, NO BULLSHIT, all FACTUAL here!
    Note that the online calculator gives "0.12%", while I calculated "0.13%", both independent calculations are pretty close, so 100% SURE that what I said is CORRECT!!! - That is:
    If a MALE only lives till age 82, CPF LIFE only pays you INTEREST = 0.12-0.13% !!

The screenshot I attached below shows beyond any doubt that what I said is TOTALLY FACTUAL, and PROVEN minority IS LYING ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

There is too much disagreement regarding the CPF life. Let put it aside and have a good laugh

Best Palm Reader Pranks by the lady.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM63SttTBCM

Laughter is the Best Medicine

A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed

Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease

Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems

Laughter lightens anger’s heavy load

Please lah, can you all read properly before commenting and in turn misleading people (even if un-intentionally is not excusable)!

Replies to your statements:

(1) You said: "you have used the wrong sum for computation.":
    I did not use wrong sum for my computation.

I used "RA payout of $1200 per month is for the sum of $155,000 in RA" based on what has been written in the article posted by minority
    URL: http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...818#post523818
    URL: http://dollarsandsense.sg/is-the-cpf...ally-that-bad/

I had to use the same inputs so that I can point out that what the article mentioned about the output (from same inputs) is totally WRONG (FALSEHOODS!)!!!

Obviously, the other article posted by minority
    URL: http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...820#post523820
    claiming CPF Life guaranteed 6.3% return is even WAY WAY flat out an outright ABSOLUTE FALSEHOOD! It is either a LIE or the person is absolutely ignorant and incompetent about financial calculations to make such statement!

(2) You said: "There is also a bequest sum up to the age of 95":
    Again, please check your facts first before making such generally false claims or just regurgitating falsehoods and half-truths!

If you look at the table in the figure (see attached), for Full Retirement Sum = S$161,000, Bequest for e.g. MALE are as follow:
    Age 65 = $195,162
    Age 75 = $43,658
    Age 85 = $0
    Age 95 = $0

So Bequest at Age 82 is not stated. What is the minimum age when Bequest is most likely ZERO?
    Given that from Age 65 to 75 is 10 years, and the difference in Bequest is = $151,504, and if we assign straight line projection from 75 onwards, that means the $43,658 will depreciate to $0 in = 43658 / (151504/10) = 2.88 years.
    That means, we can roughly estimate that Bequest for a Male is probably about ZERO at Age 75+2.88 = 77.88 years old !!!

Thus, we can see that such statement like "There is also a bequest sum up to the age of 95" is terribly misleading and borders on trying to spread FALSEHOODS, because the table already shown that in most instances, Bequest is already ZERO way way before age of 95 !!

(3) You said "RA payout of $1200 per month is for the sum of $161,000 in RA. Based on the website you forwarded, it is actually 0.44%.":
    Regardless of using "$155,000" or "161,000" as input, for latter even if the CPF Life's return is "0.44%" as you NOW REALIZE, don't you find it is way way too low (vs the "4%" return that minority CLAIMED and "6.3%" guranteed rate claimed in the other article posted by minority)!

So, we have finally come to agreement that CPF Life's return if a MALE can only live till 82 years old is ONLY like 0.12% or 0.44% p.a. (depending on the old CPF Life's figures or newer CPF Life's figures) and WAY WAY BELOW 4% CLAIMED by minority!!!

(4) Furthermore, don't forget, CPF Life Retirement Sum has just recently been increased to $166,000 (and no longer $161,000)!

Bro TB, you have used the wrong sum for computation.

RA payout of $1200 per month is for the sum of $161,000 in RA.

Based on the website you forwarded, it is actually 0.44%.

There is also a bequest sum up to the age of 95.

http://www.straitstimes.com/business...-cpf-life-plan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by teddybear; 12-02-17 at 19:53.

6.3% is cash on cash in that article... it is not IRR.
    Probably you dun even know what is cash on cash.

Bro TB, you seriously need help in basic literacy.

The figures you used (1200) fits only to the category for full retirement sum (basic with bequest up to age 95).

If must use the standard plan with bequest up to 85, the payout is around 1320 per month. An 82 year old fulfils the criteria of 75 to 85 and is still eligible to bequest of 43K+ onwards.

All these taken together do allow the returns to push to 6% and beyond.

Lastly, as the retirement sum increases based on increases in minimum sum, the payout also increases proportionally.

Please lah, can you all read properly before commenting and in turn misleading people (even if un-intentionally is not excusable)!

Replies to your statements:

(1) You said: "you have used the wrong sum for computation.":
    I did not use wrong sum for my computation.

I used "RA payout of $1200 per month is for the sum of $155,000 in RA" based on what has been written in the article posted by minority
    URL: http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...818#post523818
    URL: http://dollarsandsense.sg/is-the-cpf...ally-that-bad/

I had to use the same inputs so that I can point out that what the article mentioned about the output (from same inputs) is totally WRONG (FALSEHOODS!)!!!

Obviously, the other article posted by minority
    URL: http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...820#post523820
    claiming CPF Life guaranteed 6.3% return is even WAY WAY flat out an outright ABSOLUTE FALSEHOOD! It is either a LIE or the person is absolutely ignorant and incompetent about financial calculations to make such statement!

(2) You said: "There is also a bequest sum up to the age of 95":
    Again, please check your facts first before making such generally false claims or just regurgitating falsehoods and half-truths!

If you look at the table in the figure (see attached), for Full Retirement Sum = S$161,000, Bequest for e.g. MALE are as follow:
    Age 65 = $195,162
    Age 75 = $43,658
    Age 85 = $0
    Age 95 = $0

So Bequest at Age 82 is not stated. What is the minimum age when Bequest is most likely ZERO?
    Given that from Age 65 to 75 is 10 years, and the difference in Bequest is = $151,504, and if we assign straight line projection from 75 onwards, that means the $43,658 will depreciate to $0 in = 43658 / (151504/10) = 2.88 years.
    That means, we can roughly estimate that Bequest for a Male is probably about ZERO at Age 75+2.88 = 77.88 years old !!!

Thus, we can see that such statement like "There is also a bequest sum up to the age of 95" is terribly misleading and borders on trying to spread FALSEHOODS, because the table already shown that in most instances, Bequest is already ZERO way way before age of 95 !!

(3) You said "RA payout of $1200 per month is for the sum of $161,000 in RA. Based on the website you forwarded, it is actually 0.44%.":
    Regardless of using "$155,000" or "161,000" as input, for latter even if the CPF Life's return is "0.44%" as you NOW REALIZE, don't you find it is way way too low (vs the "4%" return that minority CLAIMED and "6.3%" guranteed rate claimed in the other article posted by minority)!

So, we have finally come to agreement that CPF Life's return if a MALE can only live till 82 years old is ONLY like 0.12% or 0.44% p.a. (depending on the old CPF Life's figures or newer CPF Life's figures) and WAY WAY BELOW 4% CLAIMED by minority!!!

(4) Furthermore, don't forget, CPF Life Retirement Sum has just recently been increased to $166,000 (and no longer $161,000)!

No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Oh, you mean CPF Life gives 6.3% Guaranteed Return is ALTERNATIVE FACT..........

As we all know, ALTERNATIVE FACT is still a LIE anyway.........

6.3% is cash on cash in that article... it is not IRR.
    Probably you dun even know what is cash on cash.

Haha.... dun know what is cash on cash and start to put words in peoples mouth.
    Ignorant and misinterpreted some financial terms and start trolling around again
    Hmmm... comparing apple (cash on cash) to your oranges (guaranteed yield or IRR or whatever)
    Cash on cash is cash on cash, dun give new terms.

Oh, you mean CPF Life gives 6.3% Guaranteed Return is ALTERNATIVE FACT..........

As we all know, ALTERNATIVE FACT is still a LIE anyway.........

wrong post