Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

You talk so much half-truth as though you are an expert in CPF Life but you still cannot answer my following questions?:

1) What interest rate CPF is paying for unpaid retirement accounts' balance money after you are over 65 years old?
    CPF Board's webpage states that CPF pays about 4% p.a. interest for your retirement money.
    However, you claimed that CPF pays 0% interest after you are over 65 years old (and in doing so claimed that CPF is lying with those statements!). Is this really so?!

2) What is the accumulated unpaid surplus CPF Life has accumulated now?

3) How much is CPF Board charging as management fees for managing CPF Life?

4) Where is CPF Life's annual financial statements and report?

5) Why CPF Life's payout and Bequest is a range and not a fixed figure? Why they cannot give the fixed figure for that year's cohort since they are paying a fixed figure and not a range? Otherwise how they determine to pay at the high end or the low end of the range? (I would definitely take the lowest figure if given a range in such case just to be conservative).

6) How CPF derives the Bequest and monthly payout amount to pay? (obviously they made many assumptions such as average age that the men and women died etc and what are these?)

Until CPF is transparent about the CPF Life's financial accounts etc, all those talks and claims by Hakuho, chestnut, Amber etc are just EMPTY talk, speculations, blind claims, just like those hearsay and rumours from coffeeshop talk!

This thread has gone into hundreds of pages now, and YET NOBODY can answer my above Questions??????????,
    including all those who try to rubbish my statements and my questions, and trying to give bullshit explanations, claims, half-truths all "explained" like never explain because these people either don't use their brains (or they have hidden agenda?), the most critical questions still nobody question and answer, and up to now CPF is not telling......................

It is surprising that even "factually" website is not explaining.
    You know, "factually" website seems to be very diligent to act fast on coffeeshop rumours/talks (not based on questions to authorities - because those would have been answered by the authorities). Otherwise I suppose "agents" like Hakuho, minority and laohero would have also informed them about? No????????

Looking forward to their answers (because these would help to dispel all those rumours from coffeeshop talks)!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuho View Post
    That's the life expectancy for TODAY la, aiyoh.

Like that for the 1962 cohort, the life expectancy should 60-years + according to the chart. LOL

You mean the life expectancy 30 years later in 2047 is the same as today?

Don't have to take my words for it, you can calculate it from the pricing of CPF Life annuity for the 1962 cohort.

It's just a simple calculation la.

Another instance of looking at data but don't know what it meant.
    Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    Thanks for spending time and effort to highlight the ignorance and shoot down the bullshitter in this forum who is spreading his propaganda. His 10000+ posts in this forum are full of craps and repeating the same allegations and yet he is just ball-less to ask the authorities.

Some people so sad, search but cannot find.....

Some smell roses until immune, then become bored ladies,

Aiyah, some so frustrated at not finding answers from government and always complain, so sad.

This ladies need to do meditations and yoga.... hahahaha

Come to think of it, lucky I still can smell roses and enjoying life. Heng ah.... hahahaha... better not bother with this pips, hahahaha, just continue to smell my roses. Best don't respond to such people or kana their disease. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    You talk so much half-truth as though you are an expert in CPF Life but you still cannot answer my following questions?:

1) What interest rate CPF is paying for unpaid retirement accounts' balance money after you are over 65 years old?
    CPF Board's webpage states that CPF pays about 4% p.a. interest for your retirement money.
    However, you claimed that CPF pays 0% interest after you are over 65 years old (and in doing so claimed that CPF is lying with those statements!). Is this really so?!

2) What is the accumulated unpaid surplus CPF Life has accumulated now?

3) How much is CPF Board charging as management fees for managing CPF Life?

4) Where is CPF Life's annual financial statements and report?

5) Why CPF Life's payout and Bequest is a range and not a fixed figure? Why they cannot give the fixed figure for that year's cohort since they are paying a fixed figure and not a range? Otherwise how they determine to pay at the high end or the low end of the range? (I would definitely take the lowest figure if given a range in such case just to be conservative).

6) How CPF derives the Bequest and monthly payout amount to pay? (obviously they made many assumptions such as average age that the men and women died etc and what are these?)

Until CPF is transparent about the CPF Life's financial accounts etc, all those talks and claims by Hakuho, chestnut, Amber etc are just EMPTY talk, speculations, blind claims, just like those hearsay and rumours from coffeeshop talk!

This thread has gone into hundreds of pages now, and YET NOBODY can answer my above Questions??????????,
    including all those who try to rubbish my statements and my questions, and trying to give bullshit explanations, claims, half-truths all "explained" like never explain because these people either don't use their brains (or they have hidden agenda?), the most critical questions still nobody question and answer, and up to now CPF is not telling......................

It is surprising that even "factually" website is not explaining.
    You know, "factually" website seems to be very diligent to act fast on coffeeshop rumours/talks (not based on questions to authorities - because those would have been answered by the authorities). Otherwise I suppose "agents" like Hakuho, minority and laohero would have also informed them about? No????????

Looking forward to their answers (because these would help to dispel all those rumours from coffeeshop talks)!

Some people think smell roses mean stick their head in the sand and don't think and life will be good........
    These are the kind of people who just managed to be able to smell roses..............
    They still not experience or know people around who smell roses like them as they do and then very quickly become senile..............

Stupidity as do stupid do.........................

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Some people so sad, search but cannot find.....

Some smell roses until immune, then become bored ladies,

Aiyah, some so frustrated at not finding answers from government and always complain, so sad.

This ladies need to do meditations and yoga.... hahahaha

Come to think of it, lucky I still can smell roses and enjoying life. Heng ah.... hahahaha... better not bother with this pips, hahahaha, just continue to smell my roses. Best don't respond to such people or kana their disease. Hahahaha

Hahahahahahaha my condolence to your 'friends' . Hahahahaha... may you find happiness and peace and non senile in your life. Hahahahaha... try to smile more... if not got a lot of wrinkles.... very ugly one... very funny, u search for answers cannot find and call yourself smarter???? I am confused. Hahahahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Some people think smell roses mean stick their head in the sand and don't think and life will be good........
    These are the kind of people who just managed to be able to smell roses..............
    They still not experience or know people around who smell roses like them as they do and then very quickly become senile..............

Stupidity as do stupid do.........................
    Last edited by chestnut; 17 Minutes Ago at 12:22 AM.