Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

More bullshit again?

Don't need to circle round and round lah! Full of LIES!

Tell us, at Age 55 you deposit $161k into RA,
    At Age 65 how much you have in CPF RA?

$251k right?
    If not, please show what figure is that (if not $251k)!

After that, you can talk about all those bullshit that you now know, like "annuity premium", then end up with Bequest at Age 65 etc, doesn't matter, answer above question first........

But as usual, we will expect more LIES from you to avoid answering the question (like minority)...........

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    Nope. The RA is deducted.
    The figures are already in the bequest 65.

Where is the annuity premium deducted from then?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    More bullshit again?

Don't need to circle round and round lah! Full of LIES!
    Tell us, at Age 55 you deposit $161k into RA,
    At Age 65 how much you have in CPF RA?

$251k right?
    If not, please show what figure is that (if not $251k)!

After that, you can talk about all those bullshit that you now know, like "annuity premium", then end up with Bequest at Age 65 etc, doesn't matter, answer above question first........

But as usual, we will expect more LIES from you to avoid answering the question (like minority)...........

Annuity premium?
    Ho ho ho!
    Good question!
    Why need to pay "Annuity Premium"?
    Like minority said, to buy insurance from another company or pay CPF management fees or what????
    Why it is like STATE SECRET to CPF?

Where is the annuity premium deducted from then?

Don't know the answer to my question?

Annuity premium?
    Ho ho ho!
    Good question!
    Why need to pay "Annuity Premium"?
    Like minority said, to buy insurance from company or pay CPF management fees or what????

I don't know, because CPF treats it like STATE SECRET, how much they deduct, how often they deduct, no idea.
    However, we know it is SIGNIFICANT!
    No wonder once you join CPF Life at Age 65 and you die, your Bequest is much lower than the $251k that you paid into CPF Life!
    No wonder if a MALE die at Age 82, your CPF Life's return is only = 0.12% (for Standard payout)!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you so knowledgeable, ask you, why need to pay "Annuity Premium"?
    Who are these money paid to?
    How much are these and how often are they deducted?
    Until now, CPF has never provided details on these information........ like STATE SECRET?

Don't know the answer to my question?

You dun know the answer to my question? I'm surprised.
    I'm hope you are not ignorant, but just avoiding.

I don't know, because CPF treats it like STATE SECRET, how much they deduct, how often they deduct, no idea.
    However, we know it is SIGNIFICANT!
    No wonder once you join CPF Life at Age 65 and you die, your Bequest is much lower than the $251k that you paid into CPF Life!

Since you so knowledgeable, ask you, why need to pay "Annuity Premium"?
    Who are these money paid to?
    How much are these and how often are they deducted?
    Until now, CPF has never provided details on these information........ like STATE SECRET?

I am also surprise you can ask questions but cannot provide answers (after so much bullshit)!
    Come on, I can only expect more LIES from you????

You dun know the answer to my question? I'm surprised.

No need me to provide answers, u have all the imagination to derive all that you want from the cpf calculator.
    I'm really hope you are not ignorant, but just avoiding my question.

I am also surprise you can ask questions but cannot provide answers (after so much bullshit)!

I have provided all the answers, and I am confident that they are all correct because after so much bullshits from you, you have NEVER PROVIDED ANYTHING CONCRETE that shows my calculations is WRONG, only EMPTY TALKS like minority, and his PONZI 7.5% p.a. return from CPF Life! If his calculation can stand up to scrutiny, then CPF can also claim they pay 15.59% p.a. for your money in CPF Retirement Account! Ha ha ha! What a bunch of LIES!

No need me to provide answers, u have all the imagination to derive all that you want from the cpf calculator.
    I'm really hope you are not ignorant, but just avoiding my question.

You being confident and ignorant is fine to me... i have no issue with that.

I have provided all the answers, and I am confident that they are all correct because after so much bullshits from you, you have NEVER PROVIDED ANYTHING CONCRETE that shows my calculations is WRONG, only EMPTY TALKS like minority, and his PONZI 7.5% p.a. return from CPF Life! If his calculation can stand up to scrutiny, then CPF can also claim they pay 15.59% p.a. for your money in CPF Retirement Account! Ha ha ha! What a bunch of LIES!

Until now, With all details available from CPF calculator and website, I had provided the FOLLOWING HARD-TRUTHS which NONE of you can dispute:

1) If you deposit $161k into Retirement Account at Age 55, CPF should pay you $251k at Age 65.

2) CPF Life's return if a Male can live till 82 years old = 0.12% (for "Standard" payout)!!!

Your kind of ruse, like minority, is pretty useless to people who have brains.

You being confident and ignorant is fine to me... i have no issue with that.

Is there a forum called forums.cpf.com for you guys to thrash it out???

Anyway can we take it that from 55 to 65 years old the CPF earns ordinary interest rate of 2.5%? Higher than SSB already.

Then 161K becomes 206,674 at 65 years old.

Then applying Investopedia calculator, we have the annuity payout at 0.28% or 3.3% annually approximately plus the "insurance" bequest potential until 85 years old.

Not that bad lah.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Other forummers can set up their own spreadsheet and use the figures from the cpf calculator to calculate the returns themselves at each age interval, and choose the preferred life plan for their needs.
    Your kind of ruse is well known, an internet troll.

Until now, With all details available from CPF calculator and website, I had provided the FOLLOWING HARD-TRUTHS which NONE of you can dispute:

1) If you deposit $161k into Retirement Account at Age 55, CPF should pay you $251k at Age 65.

2) CPF Life's return if a Male can live till 82 years old = 0.12% (for "Standard" payout)!!!

Your kind of ruse, like minority, is pretty useless to people who have brains.

He started the troll on me...

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post

Anyway can we take it that from 55 to 65 years old the CPF earns ordinary interest rate of 2.5%? Higher than SSB already.

Then applying Investopedia calculator, we have the annuity payout at 0.38% or 3.3% annually approximately plus the "insurance" bequest potential until 85 years old.

Not that bad lah.

It's alright. He trolls everyone. Relax buddy.

It's easy to get him started. Just talk about CPF rates and FH versus LH, or CCR vs OCR, and the troll will appear.

Sometimes I very bored will also get him started as well. Just tickle his spots.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

I'm relaxed. It feels entertaining when feeding a troll...

It's alright. He trolls everyone. Relax buddy.

It's easy to get him started. Just talk about CPF rates and FH versus LH, or CCR vs OCR, and the troll will appear.

Troll? Ha ha ha!
    I started revealing HARD-TRUTHS about CPF Life....
    Why you so unhappy about me telling HARD-TRUTHS and have to LIE to dispute what I said without being able to provide any FACT to backup your CLAIM???

It is obvious that you and minority are all out to LIES and BULLSHITs isn't it?

Obviously!
    But None have provided anything that can dispute what I have revealed about CPF Life giving only 0.12% return if a MALE can live till 82 years old!

You also can, but you also unable to provide FACTS to counter my claim, only EMPTY TALK.............

Other forummers can set up their own spreadsheet and use the figures from the cpf calculator to calculate the returns themselves at each age interval, and choose the preferred life plan for their needs.
    Your kind of ruse is well known, an internet troll.

I won't get unhappy over you....that you can be sure.

Troll? Ha ha ha!
    I started revealing HARD-TRUTHS about CPF Life....
    Why you so unhappy about me telling HARD-TRUTHS and have to LIE to dispute what I said without being able to provide any FACT to backup your CLAIM???

It is obvious that you and minority are all out to LIES and BULLSHITs isn't it?

You can't read???

I had already provided the below information in much earlier posts, ok I will provide again and don't ask stupid question from now onwards:

According the CPF announcement at this URL:
    https://www.gov.sg/~/sgpcmedia/media...ber%202017.pdf
    " CPF members aged 55 and above will also earn an additional 1% extra interest on the first $30,000 of their combined
    balances (with up to $20,000 from the OA) from January 2016. This is paid over and above the current extra 1%
    interest that is earned on the first $60,000 of their combined balances. As a result, CPF members aged 55 and above
    will earn up to 6% interest per year on their retirement balances. "

To summarize the above: CPF states that it pays 6% for your first $30,000 in your Retirement Account (RA), and 5% for your next $30,000 in your RA, and 4% for the remaining amount!

If you deposit $161,000 into CPF Retirement Account at Age 55 years old, it is easy to show what you will get at Age 65 based on above promised interest rate that CPF will pay you! And that is S$251k!
    The calculation is so SIMPLE that none except an IDIOT or someone trying to LIE will dispute about this $251k figure!

Then applying Investopedia calculator, we have the annuity payout at 0.28% or 3.3% annually approximately plus the "insurance" bequest potential until 85 years old.

Not that bad lah.

Yes, none, except a troll, had disputed anything on the two articles (posted by minority).

Obviously!
    But None have provided anything that can dispute what I have revealed about CPF Life giving only 0.12% return if a MALE can live till 82 years old!

You also can, but you also unable to provide FACTS to counter my claim, only EMPTY TALK.............

I know, you and minority enjoying LYING over here and you already expect to be exposed, but these are fine to you.
    Is it your job to LIE here???

I won't get unhappy over you....that you can be sure.

Glad to know you are still blissfully ignorant.

I know, you and minority enjoying LYING over here and you already expect to be exposed, but these are fine to you.
    Is it your job to LIE here???

Looks like the TROLLS like minority and ilikeu are all out to flood this tread so that my important message gets lost among their BULLSHIT posts, so I will re-post again my summary:

With all details available from CPF calculator and website, we can calculate these FOLLOWING HARD-TRUTHS:

The above are ROCK SOLID HARD-TRUTHS and none of them are able to provide FACTS to disprove what I found in above! Hip hip hooray!!!

I'm happy for you... being confident and ignorant.

Looks like the TROLLS like minority and ilikeu are all out to flood this tread so that my important message gets lost among their BULLSHIT posts, so I will re-post again my summary:

With all details available from CPF calculator and website, we can calculate these FOLLOWING HARD-TRUTHS:

The above are ROCK SOLID HARD-TRUTHS and none of them are able to provide FACTS to disprove what I found in above! Hip hip hooray!!!

Glad that this time you didn't rubbish my
    HARD-TRUTHS:

Anyway, they are HARD-TRUTHS and no amount of BULLSHITs and LIES from minority and you will be able to shield these HARD-TRUTHS from being exposed!

I'm happy for you... being confident and ignorant.

The two articles did the job to rubbish your statements.... no need me to repeat.

Glad that this time you didn't rubbish my
    HARD-TRUTHS:

Anyway, they are HARD-TRUTHS and no amount of BULLSHITs and LIES from minority and you will be able to shield these HARD-TRUTHS from being exposed!

The 2 articles?
    I had already clarified and pointed all their FALSEHOODS and LIES!

You can't read???
    Even if you can't, it is fine to me, at least I know many would have understood my points, and that is the most important!

I would expect some LIARS and BULLSHITTERS here (like you and minority), they are BROWN-TONGUERS and they obviously will try to LIE and help to cover up these FACTS that I exposed! It is so obvious isn't it? Dispute what I mentioned but yet can't find FACTs to backup your claim........

The two articles did the job to rubbish your statements.... no need me to repeat.

Have you written in to the writers/publishers to point out their lies?
    Remember dun compare the cash on cash to your IRR.

The 2 articles?
    I had already clarified and pointed all their FALSEHOODS and LIES!

You can't read???
    Even if you can't, it is fine to me, at least I know many would have understood my points, and that is the most important!

I would expect some LIARS and BULLSHITTERS here (like you and minority), they are BROWN-TONGUERS and they obviously will try to LIE and help to cover up these FACTS that I exposed!

You mean the "ALTERNATIVE FACT 6.3% CPF Guaranteed return" by Walker guy and the "PONZI 7.5% CPF return" claimed by minority?

You should remind them not to pull some rabbit out of the hat and try to trick us with their FAKED calculation methods of "RETURN" instead!

Have you written in to the writers/publishers to point out their lies?
    Remember dun compare the cash on cash to your IRR.