Page 191 of 192 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192 LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

My biggest jackpot is my property investment (since 2003 to 2011). Real profit $1.5 million (2 ppty sold) not paper profit. Currently living in HDB + pte ppty rented out.

Almost forget if your money in one Bank it is protected up to 50K.

In the event, a Deposit Insurance Scheme member bank or finance company fails, all of your eligible accounts with that member are aggregated and insured up to S$50,000. Trust and client accounts held by non-bank depositors are insured up to $50,000 per account.

Money held in bank deposits under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000.

https://www.sdic.org.sg/SDIC/apps/se...owser/default/

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    My biggest jackpot is my property investment (since 2003 to 2011). Real profit $1.5 million (2 ppty sold) not paper profit. Currently living in HDB + pte ppty rented out.

Almost forget if your money in one Bank it is protected up to 50K.

In the event, a Deposit Insurance Scheme member bank or finance company fails, all of your eligible accounts with that member are aggregated and insured up to S$50,000. Trust and client accounts held by non-bank depositors are insured up to $50,000 per account.

Money held in bank deposits under the CPF Investment Scheme and CPF Retirement Sum Scheme are aggregated and separately insured up to S$50,000.

https://www.sdic.org.sg/SDIC/apps/se...owser/default/
    You almost also forget that if we have come to a situation who DIS is triggered. Your ppty will probably worth <50%. There will margin call for your investment ppty on leveraging. It will be a stack of card falling one after another. Everybody suffers include you & me. Nothing is safe except maybe physical gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    My biggest jackpot is my property investment (since 2003 to 2011). Real profit $1.5 million (2 ppty sold) not paper profit.
    are u sure so much? lolx

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    You almost also forget that if we have come to a situation who DIS is triggered. Your ppty will probably worth <50%. There will margin call for your investment ppty on leveraging. It will be a stack of card falling one after another. Everybody suffers include you & me. Nothing is safe except maybe physical gold.
    True, ppty will probably worth <50% when the land cost is more, something like to buy the Land and build it cost more than completed project cost less than 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna View Post
    are u sure so much? lolx
    Not me, me only 180K. Long Long time ago. only paper gain.