Page 19 of 34 FirstFirst ... 49141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

I'm letting someone capable of blind calculations to do all the talkings....

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    so minority has been exposed with his LIE about his FAKE "7.5% return" for CPF Life!!!!!!!!!!

You can continue to keep quiet to support minority with his FAKE claim about CPF Life giving "7.5% return" but all of us here has eye to see, and know you are continuing to engage in HALF-TRUTH (perpetuate BLACKEST LIE) and that itself reveal very much about your character..............

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Wow, minority suddenly keep quiet after his LIE has been exposed?????????

Wow,
    minority,
    You really so stupid??????

Ok ok, let me ask you, do you agree that the below statements are the HARD-TRUTH (hence you are LYING):

The CPF Life Standard Age 75 return = -0.3%
    and CPF Life Standard Age 85 return = +2.6%

Sounds like you want to continue your silent support for minority so that he can continue his BULLSHIT and LIE about CPF Life giving "7.5% return".........

Anyway, enough said, do what you like but that just reveal all about your character...................

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikeu View Post
    I'm letting someone capable of blind calculations to do all the talkings....
    so minority has been exposed with his LIE about his FAKE "7.5% return" for CPF Life!!!!!!!!!!

You can continue to keep quiet to support minority with his FAKE claim about CPF Life giving "7.5% return" but all of us here has eye to see, and know you are continuing to engage in HALF-TRUTH (perpetuate BLACKEST LIE) and that itself reveal very much about your character..............

I'm giving you my silent support if you are not trolling with blind calculations.

Sounds like you want to continue your silent support for minority so that he can continue his BULLSHIT and LIE about CPF Life giving "7.5% return".........

Anyway, enough said, do what you like but that just reveal what kind of character you have...................
    Last edited by Ilikeu; 15-02-17 at 20:53.

Trying to tell just part of the story that will gel with what you want to insist on (like CPF Life has great returns and only showing for CPF Life Basic which has higher returns) and avoiding question (for CPF Life Standard returns) that once answered will reveal you are telling HALF-TRUTHS (because CPF Life Standard returns are VERY LOWwwwww), let minority perpetuate FALSEHOODs (with his FAKE 7.5% CPF Life's return), from all these, you are obvously a LIAR!

What is HALF-TRUTH?
    Internet definition says: HALF-TRUTH is a blackest lie!

Common bloody Mother freaking Kiat. Parameters u set one mah at 166k at 55 yr die at 82 every mth get 1200 from 65 till die at 82. Why now come out cherry pick must die die be standard? Why cannot be basic ? 1200 pm basic cannot pay? What a load of dog shit comes from your mouth. Ur Mother never send u to school? Or never give u a brain?
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Anyway, enough said, do what you like but that just reveal all about your character...................

Lol cannot wind with facts n this is it? What a load of dog shit
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    You now talking about FACTS?
    When did you ever talk FACTS? More like you only talk LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very simple example:
    ilikeu said CPF Life Basic even if you live till 85 years old gives return = 2.6%
    You said CPF Life Basic if you live till 82 years old already gives return = 7.5% !!!!!!!!!

Wow! Are you LYING or ilikeu LYING?????????

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Lol cannot wind with facts n this is it? What a load of dog shit

What i interprete is this:
    Ilikeu is using discounted calculation
    Minority is using undiscounted calculation
    Teddybear is using blinded calculation (-0.6%)

minority,
    You now talking about FACTS?
    When did you ever talk FACTS? More like you only talk LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very simple example:
    ilikeu said CPF Life Basic even if you live till 85 years old gives return = 2.6%
    You said CPF Life Basic if you live till 82 years old already gives return = 7.5% !!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ONE LYING.... Your goal post can change like your ma ma change your dypers!

So common.. a 55yr man started with 166K invested .. at 65 to 82 everymth get 1200. Dies at 82 get 94K bequest. How much have he collected from the 166K invested?

What is the yield per yr from 55 to 82? 27 yrs???

Common why are u not answering it? ah?

now u want come ask me 85yrs then die?

fromn 78 to 80 to 82 now 85??? what next 100???

WAT A BULLSHIT. LIAR

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Very simple example:

Anyway, you cannot find any online calculator that give similar results or close to your 7.5% return with same input parameters you use don't you?
    Simple reason: BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ONE LYING.... Your goal post can change like your ma ma change your dypers!

So common.. a 55yr man started with 166K invested .. at 65 to 82 everymth get 1200. Dies at 82 get 94K bequest. How much have he collected from the 166K invested?

fromn 78 to 80 to 82 now 85??? what next 100???

WAT A BULLSHIT. LIAR

minority,

Very simple example:

MINE LARGY SIMPLE!!!! COMMON NO BALLS TO ANSWER?

55yr man started with 166K invested .. at 65 to 82 everymth get 1200. Dies at 82 get 94K bequest. How much have he collected from the 166K invested?

U NEED HELP FIND YOUR BALLS?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Very simple, point us to an online calculator that will give us "7.5%" return /yield based on the $166k invested at Age 55, $1200 p.m. payout from Age 65, live till Age 82, $94k bequest.

Otherwise it means so simple annuity calculation you also cannot find any online calculator developed by expert to support your calculation means your calculation is FAKE, LIE!

55yr man started with 166K invested .. at 65 to 82 everymth get 1200. Dies at 82 get 94K bequest. How much have he collected from the 166K invested?

minority,

Very simple example:

Anyway, you cannot find any online calculator that give similar results or close to your 7.5% return with same input parameters you use don't you?
    Simple reason: BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minority,

Very simple, point us to an online calculator that will give us "7.5%" return /yield based on the $166k invested at Age 55, $1200 p.m. payout from Age 65, live till Age 82, $94k bequest.

Otherwise it means so simple annuity calculation you also cannot find any online calculator developed by expert to support your calculation means your calculation is FAKE, LIE!
    Why are u so lazy simple maths need a online calculator to help u? add , multiply and divide? WOW!!!

NO WONDER YOU GET SHIT RESULTS!!!!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW MATHS?

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,
    Don't come bullshit lah, to calculate the interest rate only add, multiply and divide???????

Why don't you show us the annuity formula to calculate interest rate????????
    Then you try to calculate based on the formula????

Too bad, I just rely on online calculator, and they are created by expert (not I hand calculate) so for sure NO MISTAKE!

Yours is hand calculated, no online calculator to support your calculated result, MUST have made mistake, BIG MISTAKE???????

Why are u so lazy simple maths need a online calculator to help u? add , multiply and divide? WOW!!!

NO WONDER YOU GET SHIT RESULTS!!!!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW MATHS?
    minority,

minority,
    Don't come bullshit lah, to calculate the interest rate only add, multiply and divide???????

Why don't you show us the annuity formula to calculate interest rate????????
    Then you try to calculate based on the formula????

Too bad, I just rely on online calculator, and they are created by expert (not I hand calculate) so for sure NO MISTAKE!

Yours is hand calculated, no online calculator to support your calculated result, MUST have made mistake, BIG MISTAKE???????
    Come come show us the formula then? COME CHALLENGE YOU!!!

GIVE YOU A CALCULATOR SHIT GOES IN SHIT COMES OUT!

WHY U CANNOT ANSWER MY QUESTION THEN??? PARAMETERS ARE BY YOU LEH??? COMMON ??? NO BALLS TO CACULATE?? WANT TO HIDE BEHIND SOME CALCULATOR??

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

minority,

Don't come LYING here all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your formula is FAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I accept your challenge, see attached picture the formula related to annuity. Re-arrange it and you can compute the rate.
    If you too stupid to understand, go read here:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...1-da16e8168cbd

Ok, now go learn your MATH properly and then show us how to compute the correct annuity return rate (which is the return we want)!

Come come show us the formula then? COME CHALLENGE YOU!!!

GIVE YOU A CALCULATOR SHIT GOES IN SHIT COMES OUT!

WHY U CANNOT ANSWER MY QUESTION THEN??? PARAMETERS ARE BY YOU LEH??? COMMON ??? NO BALLS TO CACULATE?? WANT TO HIDE BEHIND SOME CALCULATOR??

Attached Images Attached Images

minority,

Don't come LYING here all the way!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your formula is FAKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I accept your challenge, see attached picture the formula related to annuity. Re-arrange it and you can compute the rate.
    If you too stupid to understand, go read here:
    https://support.office.com/en-us/art...1-da16e8168cbd

Ok, now go learn your MATH properly and then show us how to compute the correct annuity return rate (which is the return we want)!
    FAKED??? U ARE THE BLOODY FAKED?!!!! WHRE IS THE BEQUEST IN THE FORMAULA???

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

this kind of blatant lie is getting on my nerve & can't imagine that it can continue so long.
    somebody has been kind enough to develop an on-line calculator to save us the trouble of trying to figure out how to compute cpf life return
    http://make-money-secrets.blogspot.s...payreturn.html

from here, we will know who is telling the truth, partial truth & blatant lie.

Really proof it I challenge u Leh! U can't coz u know it!

If Mr. A bought a share at $100 at 65, and sold it at $300 when he was 85, is it ok to say he makes a return of 200%?

Quote Originally Posted by heehee View Post
    this kind of blatant lie is getting on my nerve & can't imagine that it can continue so long.
    somebody has been kind enough to develop an on-line calculator to save us the trouble of trying to figure out how to compute cpf life return

-

Thanks!

So put 161,000 in CPF at 55 years old, when retire at 65 years old (251,357), can get $1,513 (2.5%) to $1700 (4%) per month.

Quite ok liao lah.

The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

His CPF money, can see and can touch as he will be 55 in a few months time.
    He will be able to withdraw (CPF OA+SA ) - RA (min full retirement small) = (540k+203k) - 166k = $577k
    But he chooses not to take it out as it is safe & guarantee high interest rate.Nobody can touch, except him

If u know how to transfer from CPF-OA (2.5%) to CPF SA (4%) 20 yrs ago. His CPF SA will probably be >$400k.
    Did plan correctly but not the perfect ones as he did not transfer to CPF SA much earlier.

What do you think?
    Only someone out to purposely inflate their returns will say so.

In financial sectors, people will calculate compounded return p.a. and not just the total return over 20 years (otherwise might as well use 40 years or even 80 years to inflate the return some more to show how good investor he is), nor use average return (which inflate your actual annual compounded rate).

Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    If Mr. A bought a share at $100 at 65, and sold it at $300 when he was 85, is it ok to say he makes a return of 200%?

Wow!
    Didn't know got such good online calculator, totally integrated and designed to calculate CPF Life return that we don't have to argue any more!

Anyway, minority can never get his "7.5% return" for CPF Life using his stated inputs on any online calculator, so obvious he is a LIAR lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we use this online calculator to prove that ilikeu has inflated his calculation of CPF Life's return (and hence telling another half-truth, other than trying to hide the FACT that his own calculation of CPF Life Standard's returns are so low compared to CPF Life Basic's returns)?????????

Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Really proof it I challenge u Leh! U can't coz u know it!

What do you think?
    Only someone out to purposely inflate their returns will say so.

In financial sectors, people will calculate compounded return p.a. and not just the total return over 20 years (otherwise might as well use 40 years or even 80 years to inflate the return some more to show how good investor he is), nor use average return (which inflate your actual annual compounded rate).

This is taken from your example! for someone who with intent play with the figures to mislead people on the actual real return ? Bloody liar..

so now u agree CPF life pay 2.5 to 4%? wow.???? thats a change!!!!!!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

According to the online calculator website, it said average age for men should be 80, so we should use 80.

So, now you are telling us that CPF Life only pay 2.5 to 4%? And based on what age hah???? Don't come tell us using 99 years old hor!

Didn't you claim CPF Life give you "7.5% return"????????????

Still waiting for you to show us using the annuity formula I posted to show us how you calculate to get your 7.5%????????

This is taken from your example! for someone who with intent play with the figures to mislead people on the actual real return ? Bloody liar..

so now u agree CPF life pay 2.5 to 4%? wow.???? thats a change!!!!!!

Wow!
    Didn't know got such good online calculator, totally integrated and designed to calculate CPF Life return that we don't have to argue any more!

Anyway, minority can never get his "7.5% return" for CPF Life using his stated inputs on any online calculator, so obvious he is a LIAR lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we use this online calculator to prove that ilikeu has inflated his calculation of CPF Life's return (and hence telling another half-truth, other than trying to hide the FACT that his own calculation of CPF Life Standard's returns are so low compared to CPF Life Basic's returns)?????????
    WHERE IS THE BEQUEST LEH?? BEQUEST IS NOT RETURN ?? WOW???

A PERSON PLONK DOWN 166K at 55. at 65 get paid 1200 to 82. at 82 dies bequest 94K

What is the return on cash?? of 166K dont hide leh.. common !!!!

Why you never count BEQUEST ? BEQUEST is not $$$$?

Dont hide leh?????

So now u are saying CPF life pays 2.5 to 4 %??? wow goal post change again???

THATS FAST!!!!!! PRATA MAN!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Hellooooooo..........

You mean CPF Life REALLY PAYS YOU $1,513 (2.5%) to $1700 (4%) per month when you put in $161k at 55 years old??????

Give you fully integrated CPF Life calculator you also don't know how to use????

Come on, this should be how you use (e.g. for CPF Life Standard):
    Go to this webpage: https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....payreturn.html
    (1) Key in CPF Life Amount at 55 years old ($) = 161000
    (2) Key in Age you expected to live until in (Years) = 80
    (3) Key in CPF Life desired return you would like (%) = -0.93
    (4) Click on "Calculate".
    (5) Keep repeating (3) with any number and click "Calculate" until you get "CPF Life payout p.m. at desired return Calculated " = 1300 (this should be the CPF Life Standard's stated payout p.m.)

The online calculator will give you below:

Description Data Entry
    CPF Life Amount at 55 years old ($) 161000
    Age you expected to live until in (Years) 80
    CPF Life desired return you would like (%) -0.93
    Bequest you want to leave behind ($) 0
    CPF Life Amount at 65 years old Calculated 251357.11
    CPF Life payout p.m. at desired return Calculated 1300.75

It means if you deposit $161,000 into CPF Life at Age 55, and you only live till Age 80, and if CPF Life pays you $1300.75 p.m. from Age 65, your return is -0.93% (NEGATIVE) lah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Thanks!

So put 161,000 in CPF at 55 years old, when retire at 65 years old (251,357), can get $1,513 (2.5%) to $1700 (4%) per month.

Quite ok liao lah.
    Last edited by teddybear; 16-02-17 at 19:01.

minority,

If you so STUPID until people give you a fully integrated ONLINE CPF Life Payout-Return Calculator here
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....payreturn.html
    and you still don't know how to use, you can go EAT SHIT liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, no manner how we manipulate the online calculator, we SURE also won't get your PONZI FAKED 7.5% return, that is FOR SURE! (because you faked and lied about the 7.5% return)

WHERE IS THE BEQUEST LEH?? BEQUEST IS NOT RETURN ?? WOW???

A PERSON PLONK DOWN 166K at 55. at 65 get paid 1200 to 82. at 82 dies bequest 94K

What is the return on cash?? of 166K dont hide leh.. common !!!!

Why you never count BEQUEST ? BEQUEST is not $$$$?

Dont hide leh?????

So now u are saying CPF life pays 2.5 to 4 %??? wow goal post change again???

THATS FAST!!!!!! PRATA MAN!

Hellooooooo..........

You mean CPF Life REALLY PAYS YOU $1,513 (2.5%) to $1700 (4%) per month when you put in $161k at 55 years old??????

Give you fully integrated CPF Life calculator you also don't know how to use????

Come on, this should be how you use (e.g. for CPF Life Standard):
    Go to this webpage: https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....payreturn.html
    (1) Key in CPF Life Amount at 55 years old ($) = 161000
    (2) Key in Age you expected to live until in (Years) = 80
    (3) Key in CPF Life desired return you would like (%) = -0.93
    (4) Click on "Calculate".
    (5) Keep repeating (3) with any number and click "Calculate" until you get "CPF Life payout p.m. at desired return Calculated " = 1300 (this should be the CPF Life Standard's stated payout p.m.)

The online calculator will give you below:

Description Data Entry
    CPF Life Amount at 55 years old ($) 161000
    Age you expected to live until in (Years) 80
    CPF Life desired return you would like (%) -0.93
    Bequest you want to leave behind ($) 0
    CPF Life Amount at 65 years old Calculated 251357.11
    CPF Life payout p.m. at desired return Calculated 1300.75

It means if you deposit $161,000 into CPF Life at Age 55, and you only live till Age 80, and if CPF Life pays you $1300.75 p.m. from Age 65, your return is -0.93% (NEGATIVE) lah!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHICH ONLINE CACULATOR? THAT BULLSHIT ONE YOU ANY HOW PULL UP? WOW!!!! I FACT CHECKED YOUR BULLSHIT !

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH