Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 510152025262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

You can find the link here:
    https://www.drwealth.com/wp-content/...-estimator.png

You can also see a blog post that questions about CPF Life actual return:
    https://www.drwealth.com/much-return...life-premiums/

Some interesting comments quoted in that article:

So basically, the longer you live, the higher the returns from CPF Life for you. The interesting thing is that you have to wait until about 90 years old before the compounded annual returns reach the same as CPF RA 4%!

I think it is clear that there are certain group of people trying to frame Leong Sze Hian to be lying and silence teddy from posting those critical questions.
    As Amber said, we should continue to fight for transparency and don't fall to the trap of these group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    interesting. my 2cents.

RA, CPF life basic, CPF life standard are different animals.
    and when talking about CPF life, please be more specific whether it is about CPF life basic or CPF life standard.
    if choose CPF life standard, there will be no more money in RA to earn interest.
    if choose CPF life basic, then there will be money leftover in RA and i THINK it will continue to earn interest after 65.

LSH was talking about CPF life standard. so i am not sure why he was talking about earning interest on annuity. (perhaps he is comparing to CPF life basic?)

this is an article.
    https://www.ifa.sg/cpf-life-standard-is-the-worst/

the interesting part OF the article is this:
    "On the other hand for CPF Life Basic, not all the entire CPF RA will be used to purchase the annuity. An amount will still be left in CPF RA which will be drawn down from 65 until age 90. From 90 years old onwards, the CPF Life annuity will kick in. Hence, under CPF Life Basic, it is a deferred annuity starting at age 90."

if that is so, then the annuity of CPF life basic is subsidising CPF life standard of the ones who live beyond 85(?). afterall how many will live beyond 90.

amber:
    We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    any link? i think this statement is the one that sets off the whole exchange for the past few pages

Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    Hello Heehee
    Since you are very interested to know the answers, why don't you copy and paste his allegations (or questions) and ask the relevant authorities?
    Serious? You mean nobody knows the answers to those questions except the relevant authorities?
    How you know nobody knows the answers to those questions?
    Are there anything hideous that need to hide about the answers to those questions? I wonder. May be you can help us to understand what allegations because I don't see any.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    Today start to find out what is CPF, so many years but never think of it.
    can help to ask CPF board all those questions raised by teddybear?
    Most people should be curious to know the answers to those questions since laohero believe nobody else knows except the relevant authority, unless you are millionaire like chestnut. (Oh, don't think chestnut is millionaire though, is he? he sounds like a 16 years old!).

[QUOTE=Amber Woods;530592]You have bought up 6 good questions which we are not going to have the answers for obvious reasons.
    QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    Serious? You mean nobody knows the answers to those questions except the relevant authorities?
    Are there anything hideous that need to hide about the answers to those questions? I wonder. May be you can help us to understand what allegations because I don't see any.
    Don't you agree asking the authorities will speed up to answer all the questions (and allegations), and if you cannot get a satisfactory answer from the authorities, you can follow up and ask if "are there anything hideous that need to hide about the answers to those questions"?

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    You have bought up 6 good questions which we are not going to have the answers for obvious reasons..
    Most people should be curious to know the answers to those questions since laohero believe nobody else knows except the relevant authority, unless you are millionaire like chestnut. (Oh, don't think chestnut is millionaire though, is he? he sounds like a 16 years old!).
    Amber said it. Or did I misunderstood amber....

Control what you can control, those you cannot control Don't try.

That is the reason all this years did not bother to know CPF.

To play the game well, know all the rules and regulation don't assume.

https://cloud.acrobat.com/file/56557...4-96c0fe4956ea
    Last edited by Arcachon; 23-08-17 at 16:04.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

laohero,

Amber said it you blindly believe?
    If Amber ask you to go eat shit you will also blindly go eat shit?! Ha ha ha!

Think about it, Li Shengwu's private facebook post they also can read (PRIVATE you know!), looks like the authority is everywhere!
    So you think need to ask directly mah? If they want to reply, they will reply, just like on "FACTUALLY" website responding to coffeeshop talk and rumours (don't need to ask directly they also will reply automatically if they want to)!

We believe agents and sa-ka like you will report to them even if we don't ask them directly! Why you so scared we ask those questions here?

And you still haven't answer the questions we asked you about your alleged "allegation" (Is this also a LIE and false allegation from you again?!):

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    laohero aka minority,
    Don't come here telling LIES lah!

Tell us, which part of my posts constitute:
    1) "lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc"?

2) "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system"?
    Quote Originally Posted by laohero
    Looks like you enjoyed pussybear lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc etc, and spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system.

Quote Originally Posted by laohero
    Don't you agree asking the authorities will speed up to answer all the questions (and allegations), and if you cannot get a satisfactory answer from the authorities, you can follow up and ask if "are there anything hideous that need to hide about the answers to those questions"?
    Hello Heehee
    Since you are very interested to know the answers, why don't you copy and paste his allegations (or questions) and ask the relevant authorities?

This is great enlightenment!
    So my first question actually has been answered!

Why laohero alleged that nobody except ONLY the relevant authority know the answers to my questions?
    So laohero act blur and is all out to "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system" and talk until they are so NON-TRANSPARENT and got things to HIDE so much so that nobody will know the answer except the authority themselves?!
    laohero, caught you with your LIE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are just no different from minority! No wonder you are supporting minority so strongly! Birds of the same feather flock together!

Hello Heehee
    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    https://www.cpf.gov.sg/Members/FAQ/s...ement/cpf-life

Q. Where will the extra interest be paid to after I join CPF LIFE?
    A. If you have chosen the CPF LIFE Standard Plan or CPF LIFE Escalating Plan (available from January 2018), the extra interest will be paid into the Lifelong Income Fund. By paying the extra interest into the Lifelong Income Fund, you will be able to enjoy a more stable payout for the rest of your life. The extra interest will be pooled, and factored into your monthly CPF LIFE payouts.
    If you have chosen the CPF LIFE Basic Plan, we will pay the extra interest earned into your Retirement Account and pay it to you in the year it is earned as part of your monthly CPF LIFE payout. When your combined balances fall below $60,000, the extra interest will reduce. This reduces your monthly CPF LIFE payouts gradually.

so it looks like premium paid for CPF life standard also earn interest except that the interest goes to Lifelong Income Fund, which is where LSH assume wrongly that it is not paid? hence his calculation show that a person on CPF life standard lose a lot on interest.
    and this may also explains amber's "The drawn out appears to not include any interest claimed by CPF Board to have included in the payout."

perhaps LSH could have written it better, "why CPF life basic is better than CPF life standard."

WOW! You see yourself so up and compare yourself a pussybear to LSW!
    LSW got the guts to post on facebook while you hide behind a nick pussybear (aka teddybear) to spread your propaganda.
    Come on, I'm sure you got the BALLS to do same same.

laohero,

Amber said it you blindly believe?
    If Amber ask you to go eat shit you will also blindly go eat shit?! Ha ha ha!

Think about it, Li Shengwu's private facebook post they also can read (PRIVATE you know!), looks like the authority is everywhere!
    So you think need to ask directly mah? If they want to reply, they will reply, just like on "FACTUALLY" website responding to coffeeshop talk and rumours (don't need to ask directly they also will reply automatically if they want to)!

We believe agents and sa-ka like you will report to them even if we don't ask them directly! Why you so scared we ask those questions here?

And you still haven't answer the questions we asked you about your alleged "allegation" (Is this also a LIE and false allegation from you again?!):
    This is great enlightenment!
    So my first question actually has been answered!

Why laohero alleged that nobody except ONLY the relevant authority know the answers to my questions?
    So laohero act blur and is all out to "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system" and talk until they are so NON-TRANSPARENT and got things to HIDE so much so that nobody will know the answer except the authority themselves?!
    laohero, caught you with your LIE again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are just no different from minority! No wonder you are supporting minority so strongly! Birds of the same feather flock together!

My point of contention was that since the entire sum in your RA account would be transferred to the AP fund for Standard Plan, the interest as claimed payable to the AP fund by CPF Board for your reducing balance cannot be known as the payout include the 'interest'. Teddybear is not going to get any answers from CPF Board for all his 6 questions because all answers that CPF Board wants us to know have already been published in the Retirement Booklet or Q&A (website). What CPF Board does not want us to know, we cannot expect to get an answer for obvious reasons. This is similar to any other annuity plans from other commercial insurers. They are not likely to provide very detailed account of the funds they are managing.

My point of contention was that since the entire sum in your RA account would be transferred to the AP fund for Standard Plan, the interest as claimed payable to the AP fund by CPF Board for your reducing balance cannot be known as the payout include the 'interest'. Teddybear is not going to get any answers from CPF Board for all his 6 questions because all answers that CPF Board wants us to know have already been published in the Retirement Booklet or Q&A (website). What CPF Board does not want us to know, we cannot expect to get an answer for obvious reasons. This is similar to any other annuity plans from other commercial insurers. They are not likely to provide very detailed account of the funds they are managing.
    Yes, Amber. I agree with you.
    Pussybear is trolling here with repeating those questions and doing his calculation with his assumptions of Life Expectancy etc which leads to allegations.

Yes, Amber. I agree with you.
    Pussybear is trolling here with repeating those questions and doing his calculation with his assumptions of Life Expectancy etc which leads to allegations.
    Having said that, we need people the like of Teddybear (in public forum) and LSH (public platforms) to continuing their efforts to lobby for the rights of consumers for greater transparency in products and services like CPF Life.

laohero,

You keep telling chestnut don't talk to me and don't response to my post and when no one want to talk to you, you keep pestering me to talk to you?!

Phui, what laohero, you must have been those anti-Government lao ah peh always wanting to "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system" and then push the blame to other people for doing that (just like your good friend chestnut)!
    That is the REAL REASON why you are praising Li Shengwu for having gut to make seditious and contempt of court statements right?! Phui! Because you got no gut and keep pushing blame to other people so you praise Li Shengwu for having gut?!

Conclusion: laohero you are really a LIAR and SCAMBAG, SPINELESS CREATURE!

WOW! You see yourself so up and compare yourself a pussybear to LSW!
    LSW got the guts to post on facebook
    while you hide behind a nick pussybear (aka teddybear) to spread your propaganda.
    Come on, I'm sure you got the BALLS to do same same.
    Bro, this is the way to get 10000+ posts! No one talks to him, he must get into other peoples talk mah...
    And repeat and repeat his propaganda.
    Ok bro. Steady, cheers!
    pussybear can talk to cpf hotline.

Having said that, we need people the like of Teddybear (in public forum) and LSH (public platforms) to continuing their efforts to lobby for the rights of consumers for greater transparency in products and services like CPF Life.
    That is welcome but not trolling.

laohero,

You keep telling chestnut don't talk to me and don't response to my post and when no one want to talk to you, you keep pestering me to talk to you?!

Phui, what laohero, you must have been those anti-Government lao ah peh always wanting to "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system" and then push the blame to other people for doing that (just like your good friend chestnut)!
    That is the REAL REASON why you are praising Li Shengwu for having gut to make seditious and contempt of court statements right?! Phui! Because you got no gut and keep pushing blame to other people so you praise Li Shengwu for having gut?!

You trolling with those questions again and again.
    Still NO BALLS to ask the authorities and kept on trolling here.

laohero,

I got no ball one you don't know?

Why you no ball to stop talking to me despite telling chestnut that you and he should not talk to me?!

That means you have no ball like me? Wow, secret leaked! You are Chow Ah Gua! Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha! Very funny chow ah gua!
    You are a REAL Chow Ah Gua, you claim Number 2 nobody dare claim Number 1!

You trolling with those questions again and again.
    Still NO BALLS to ask the authorities and kept on trolling here.
    laohero,

laohero,

THANKS FOR THE CONFIRMATION, BALL-LESS PUSSYBEAR!

And you are Chow Ah Gua, biggest EUNUCH!
    and BIGGEST LIAR and SPINELESS CREATURE here, keep wanting to talk to me when you tell chestnut that you and him should not talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE CONFIRMATION, BALL-LESS PUSSYBEAR!

I simply like this STATEMENT OF CONFIRMATION.

Why you Chow Ah Gua Eunuch so STUPID???????????????
    Why you didn't heed what your best bro chestnut said?!:

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Go and sleep. Take care of your health. Money cannot buy health. This is a forum. Don't believe everything you read. Chill.... relax... don't get so worked up. I worry for you. Hahahahahah
    Ha ha ha! laohero and minority all so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I simply like this STATEMENT OF CONFIRMATION.

HE CURSED HIMSELF! POWER!
    This is ONE CONFIRMATION that we have to BELIEVE IN!

laohero,

Why you no ball to stop talking to me despite telling chestnut that you and he should not talk to me?!

Action speak louder than words!
    So no ball to stop talking to me despite telling chestnut you will stop!

HE CURSED HIMSELF! POWER!
    This is ONE CONFIRMATION that we have to BELIEVE IN!
    laohero,

That means you have no ball like me? Wow, secret leaked! You are Chow Ah Gua! Ha ha ha!

Ha ha ha! Very funny chow ah gua!
    You are a REAL Chow Ah Gua, you claim Number 2 nobody dare claim Number 1!

Now I remember one major reason for the drop in forummers posting.

People were squabbling non stop over apparently non property related stuffs.

Haiz, another cycle begins...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Ai yoh, this thread is about "CPF" lah!

The correct statement should be: People are hijacking this thread by talking and posting non-sense that has nothing with the title of this thread, i.e. "CPF"!
    There are many more postings, but a lot of nonsense from chestnut and laohero!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Now I remember one major reason for the drop in forummers posting.

People were squabbling non stop over apparently non property related stuffs.

Haiz, another cycle begins...

When someone trolls with vulgarities and start flaming, I return in kind.
    But this is ULTIMATE! HE CURSED HIMSELF.
    No need to return in kind this time.

Spineless creature cannot keep to his own promise and swearing to chestnut not to talk anymore, what can you say?

CPF is property related. But just read the contents to see if the discussion is really about CPF.

Ai yoh, this thread is about "CPF" lah!

The correct statement should be: People are hijacking this thread by talking and posting non-sense that has nothing with the title of this thread, i.e. "CPF"!
    There are many more postings, but a lot of nonsense from chestnut and laohero!
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

My 6 questions about CPF Life is absolutely related to CPF!
    Why you didn't question laohero and chestnut why they post so much nonsense that has nothing to do with CPF and CPF Life?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    CPF is property related. But just read the contents to see if the discussion is really about CPF.

WHY WOULD ONE CURSED HIMSELF THAT HE HAS NO BALLS!
    PS. THIS IS NOT A QUESTION NOR TALKING TO THAT GUY WHO CURSED HIMSELF.