Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3813182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

Teddy trump, please don't get upset hor. We r joking around. Don't get high blood pressure. I actually enjoy your post a lot. I show to people your post and they really enjoy the comedy. Very well written script. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Wow! "minority", The BIGGEST BULLSHITTER and LIAR here in this forum now has a new nick called "laohero"?
    Need to setup so many usernames to support yourself??????????????????
    Teddy TWIT
    Anyone against you is Minority in your cock eyes.
    You are indeed a TWIT.

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    Teddy trump, please don't get upset hor. We r joking around. Don't get high blood pressure. I actually enjoy your post a lot. I show to people your post and they really enjoy the comedy. Very well written script. Hahahaha
    Chestnut bro, pussybear is going to say u are minority if u continue to shoot down this ball-less bear.
    Pussybear got no supporter while all else against him are minority in disguise.

Teddy trumps. Please wear your glasses. Hahahaha
    I agree w amber.

Quote from amber

CPF Life works on the principle that people who die earlier (before 80) subsidy people who live longer (above 80).

We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.

When a person reaches a certain age, they will be grumpy, frustrated, etc.... we need to be forgiving to this senior citizens. Btw, I am ok if she calls me minority. I bear no hatred for her. I do sympathise w her though.

Let's not work her out too much. She may get heart Attack and we may get into trouble. Hahahahaha

Free comic from her you know. I think she is better than Kumar.
    Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    Chestnut bro, pussybear is going to say u are minority if u continue to shoot down this ball-less bear.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

chestnut,

You can continue your hallucinations, and your character assassinations, your words of mouth that has nothing to backup what you claimed, given the facts that you don't even dare to stand behind the claim you posted!

As the FACTs I have laid out, you are TRUELY a SPINLESS SCAM CREATURE who don't even dare to stand behind what you have posted here!
    Nothing beats FACTs (which speak much louder than words)!

chestnut,
    You still insisting that you didn't agreed and posted this claim?

"CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."

You have spine to stand behind your claim or not? (after I have posted all the evidence).
    A spineless personnel anonymous on the internet must have been >10x worst in real life, and in real life we should be looking at a spineless scam creature???????????
    When a person reaches a certain age, they will be grumpy, frustrated, etc.... we need to be forgiving to this senior citizens. Btw, I am ok if she calls me minority. I bear no hatred for her. I do sympathise w her though.

Let's not work her out too much. She may get heart Attack and we may get into trouble. Hahahahaha

Free comic from her you know. I think she is better than Kumar.

Wow! minority, you really have many bro who are LIARS like you!

Wasn't you another bullshitter and liar who don't dare to stand behind what you claimed about CPF Life giving you 7.5% return and Olam rigging book to avoid paying income tax on capital injection?!

Teddy trump, old pips need to sleep early. Go and sleep. Take care of your health. Money cannot buy health. This is a forum. Don't believe everything you read. Chill.... relax... don't get so worked up. I worry for you. Hahahahahah

Oops, teddy could be a young chick pretending to be an old hag. Hahahahaha. I am only 24 y.o.

Teddy, thanks for all the comic. Really appreciate it.

Wow! minority, you really have many bro who are LIARS like you!

Wasn't you another bullshitter and liar who don't dare to stand behind what you claimed about CPF Life giving you 7.5% return and Olam rigging book to avoid paying income tax on capital injection?!
    Who are your bro and sis here to stand behind your allegations, pussybear?
    NONE!

4. There are several reasons why CPF LIFE payouts are higher for the same amount of savings committed:
    i. Access to Special Singapore Government Securities (SSGS): The underlying assets of the CPF LIFE scheme are invested in SSGS, similar to other CPF monies. Private sector annuity products do not have access to these SSGS instruments, which provide stable risk-free returns higher than what is available in the market.
    ii. More effective mortality risk pooling: As a mandatory scheme, CPF LIFE is able to pool the mortality risk from a larger portion of the population. Thus, it is less subject to the risk of adverse selection that private insurers face.
    iii. Greater economies of scale: CPF LIFE has a larger base of annuity plan participants and is not profit-driven. Hence, the running costs of CPF LIFE can be kept lower than private sector annuity products.

6.The CPF Annual Limit has been raised from S$31,450 to S$37,740

Why I have so strong feeling that you are minority?

Who are your bro and sis here to stand behind your allegations, pussybear?
    NONE!

This is CondoSingapore, to engage in meaningful discussions. If you want to joke about fake stories, make wild claims that has no truth in it, you should go Sammyboy.com - That is the only place for those stuffs that you are posting here.

Really don't understand why you so old already still can make those nasty personal attack.

Aiyoh, you so naive????? Believe everything on the forum???? Hahahaha... some people claim to live in gcb you also believe. I come here to joke only and u r so serious. Hahahaha. Drinking Evian too much???? I work in mclDonald's lar. I stay in hdb. I worry for my cpf. Happy???? Hahahaha. My task is to irritate u. Hahahaha

Don't worry sis, McDonald's still hiring. Hahahahaha

[QUOTE=melody;530543]Why I have so strong feeling that you are minority?[/QUOTE

It is ok to have strong feeling. Just don't sprout allegations like pussybear.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    This is CondoSingapore, to engage in meaningful discussions. If you want to joke about fake stories, make wild claims that has no truth in it, you should go Sammyboy.com - That is the only place for those stuffs that you are posting here.

Really don't understand why you so old already still can make those nasty personal attack.
    Pls tell pussybear to go sammyboy.com, he belongs there.

Think you and minority should just get lost from here, free us here from all your lies and vulgarity and baseless assault!

Pls tell pussybear to go sammyboy.com, he belongs there.

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    Think you and minority should just get lost from here, free us here from all your lies and vulgarity and baseless assault!
    Looks like you enjoyed pussybear lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc etc, and spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system.

laohero aka minority,
    Don't come here telling LIES lah!

Tell us, which part of my posts constitute:
    1) "lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc"?

2) "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system"?

Looks like you enjoyed pussybear lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc etc, and spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...CPF-OA/page142

I agree w amber.

Quote from amber

CPF Life works on the principle that people who die earlier (before 80) subsidy people who live longer (above 80).

We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...CPF-OA/page138

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post

By right, your reducing balance in your RA should receive interest. Because CPF board needs to pay out from its 'own packet' when you live beyond 80 years, hence CPF is not paying you any interest from your reducing balance in your RA from age 65 onward so that CPF board could pay those living longer than 80 years the monthly payout till death from the interest CPF board save from not paying you interest in your reducing balance in your RA from age 65 onward.

So in effect, CPF board simply use the interest from your reducing balance in your RA (by not paying you any interest from age 65 onward) to pay to those who live longer than 80 years.

Teddy trump, can you compare the 2 statements from amber and myself. See - I agree w Amber and quoted his statement. Can you see... please put on your lao hua glasses. Are you saying Amber lied???? And since I agreed with him, I also lied????
    I want to hear what you have to say....

Hahahaha
    Last edited by chestnut; 22-08-17 at 18:15.

Today start to find out what is CPF, so many years but never think of it.

I had made myself very clear in my previous post, you cannot read?
    Attached below again for you to read (in case you too senile cannot find the post)!

So, clearly you lied about CPF!
    It is now up to you whether you now want to push responsibility to Amber!

Wow! chestnut doing a "minority" trying to lie that you didn't make the statement?
    Let me remind you that this is what you wrote in your previous post:

Evidence captured here!
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...225#post530225

So, in summary, you claimed that "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."

However, if you go to this CPF Board's webpage here:
    https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Sche...or/RECalculate
    You will see that CPF Board states in their webpage that:

"1. The monthly payouts are based on the Retirement Account balance provided. The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%"

So, LSH calculation included CPF Board paying average of 4% interest rate p.a. for your retirement account money (that has not been paid out yet) after 65 years old, which tally with what CPF Board claimed on their website.

Since you insisted that you are right in several of the previous posts where I questioned your claim (when specifically referring to the CPF Board's statement at their webpage), it is clear that you continue to claim that you are right about your statement!
    Evidence captured here:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...265#post530265

And since what you claimed contradicts with what CPF Board claimed and only 1 of you can be right! So you lying or CPF Board lying?
    I can only bet that you are lying right?!
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...CPF-OA/page142

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...CPF-OA/page138

Teddy trump, can you compare the 2 statements from amber and myself. See - I agree w Amber and quoted his statement. Can you see... please put on your lao hua glasses. Are you saying Amber lied???? And since I agreed with him, I also lied????
    I want to hear what you have to say....

Hahahaha

Hahahahaha, so you are calling amber a liar
    Attached below again for you to read (in case you too senile cannot find the post)!

Hahahahaha, so you are calling amber a liar
    He is calling everyone a liar and soon everyone minority too!

laohero aka minority,
    Don't come here telling LIES lah!

Tell us, which part of my posts constitute:
    1) "lies and vulgarity and baseless assaults against hakuho, indomie, chestnut, kelonguni etc"?

2) "spreading allegations against the govt, against the cpf system"?
    You are damn good in allegations that you can act blur and ask people... wah now add a new allegation that laohero is minority.
    Your vulgarities n allegations all over this forum, u really have cock eyes cannot see har? So sad to see that hakuho is no longer active, love to read his posts but probably he knows it is pointless to reponse to pussybear now.

I did further qualify that my findings were based on CPF Life Standard Plan which the entire amount in your RA would be transferred to AP to be pooled with the annuity fund. The Basic Plan, however, transferred only 10% of the money in your RA to the annuity fund and the remaining 90% remained in your RA with interest between 3.75% to 4.25% after the age of 65 as stated by CPF Board.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    I did further qualify that my findings were based on CPF Life Standard Plan which the entire amount in your RA would be transferred to AP to be pooled with the annuity fund. The Basic Plan, however, transferred only 10% of the money in your RA to the annuity fund and the remaining 90% remained in your RA with interest between 3.75% to 4.25% after the age of 65 as stated by CPF Board.
    But she will say standard should come w interest as well as stated in cpf web site. Which I agree w your explanation on annuity plans. But I may be wrong.

Btw Amber, thanks for the explanation on cpf life. Very enlightening

chestnut,
    Wow! twist and turn again like no tomorrow!

Before people forget, let me requote what you posted and your repeated claim again:

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Ok, so you and Hakuho double asserted that CPF pays you 0% interest rate for your outstanding retirement account money (which has NOT YET been paid out) after 65 years old, and SO you both are PERSISTING in your CLAIM that CPF Board is lying to all of us (contrary to CPF Board's statement on their webpage which states that "The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%")!

I believe both you and Hakuho's CLAIM are not true, but I have nothing to help CPF defense itself against such allegations. It is best for CPF to be more transparent to avoid such claims (and many more in coffeeshop talk)!
    Ok, now you can continue you twist and turn and your lie.................

But she will say standard should come w interest as well as stated in cpf web site. Which I agree w your explanation on annuity plans. But I may be wrong.

What? You already insisted for so long that
    Quote Originally Posted by chestnut
    CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    and now then you know you misquoted Amber?!

Btw Amber, thanks for the explanation on cpf life. Very enlightening

As stated in CPF website, Standard Plan's interest is paid together with the payout. Hence, we do not know the exact interest if any. If based on the draw out, the amount would be quite close to the amount transferred to the AP fund without interest. It is better to go for Basic Plan because we know exactly how much interest is being paid to our RA after age 65 except the 10% of the RA being transferred to the PA fund.