Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2712172223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

Just look at other countries without compulsory savings and see how old folks are treated. Not even their own family would care. There is no dignity nor respect for the aged. Your wife and children may leave u...but at least you still got your CPF.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post

HAVE TRUST IN OUR CPF system.

Ball-less bullshitter teddy does not trust our CPF system.

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

bullshitter? You are referring to you minority yourself I suppose, that had been caught RED HANDED for your LIES and BULLSHITS?!

Anyway, your bullshit aside, TRUST must be earned, and not just demanding for it using motherhood statements.

Trust in financial management can only exist when there are transparency in the financial accounts to the other party.

Asking another party to have BLIND TRUST to let you manage their money without even willing to show them the financial statements and accounts of the money you are managing is like asking the other party to give you a SIGNED BLANK CHEQUE. Ask yourself, will you give anybody a SIGNED BLANK CHEQUE?

Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    Ball-less bullshitter teddy does not trust our CPF system.

I am confused by your statements. First you say you are smarter but still don't know the answer. Next you say you will not 'issue blank cheque' but still allow cpf to keep your money.

take your time to think of your answer. Hahahahaha. Tickle your mind to keep dementia at Bay. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    bullshitter? You are referring to you minority yourself I suppose, that had been caught RED HANDED for your LIES and BULLSHITS?!

Anyway, your bullshit aside, TRUST must be earned, and not just demanding for it using motherhood statements.

Trust in financial management can only exist when there are transparency in the financial accounts to the other party.

Asking another party to have BLIND TRUST to let you manage their money without even willing to show them the financial statements and accounts of the money you are managing is like asking the other party to give you a SIGNED BLANK CHEQUE. Ask yourself, will you give anybody a SIGNED BLANK CHEQUE?

Think you should start to use your brain because you are exhibiting sign of senility...........

Being "smart" doesn't mean that you will know the answer to something hidden from you, like how much is the residual value of your investment in some investment account you entrusted to somebody else to take care (or in this case you have been forced to leave money with them and you cannot say no, like in CPF Life).............. Given that people are NOT WILLING "buyer" of CPF Life (but had been forced into it), it is all the more important to be transparent about CPF Life's financial accounts.

CPF Life is not the same as CPF, because for CPF, you know how much interest you are getting, and you can calculate for yourself exactly to the "cent" digit. On the other hand, there are just too much unknowns about CPF Life, like "how much accumulated unpaid surplus" there are in CPF Life, and how much interest CPF pays you after you are 65 years old etc. (And didn't you CLAIMED that CPF lied in their statements on their website that they are paying 4% p.a. interest when they didn't after you are 65 years old?)

Until we see the financial accounts of CPF Life, we don't really know all the questions I posed to you all. And indeed it is strange that despite not knowing the answers to the questions I posed, you are bullshitting as though you know everything and that blindly wanting everybody to believe that everything is in your (and their) favour........

As a matter of fact, I never blindly believe in anything until I see FACTs, and in this case, the financial accounts (which will answer many of the questions I posed).

Quote Originally Posted by chestnut View Post
    I am confused by your statements. First you say you are smarter but still don't know the answer. Next you say you will not 'issue blank cheque' but still allow cpf to keep your money.

take your time to think of your answer. Hahahahaha. Tickle your mind to keep dementia at Bay. Hahahaha
    Last edited by teddybear; 21-08-17 at 08:48.

Think you should start to use your brain because you are exhibiting sign of senility...........

Being "smart" doesn't mean that you will know the answer to something hidden from you, like how much is the residual value of your investment in some investment account you entrusted to somebody else to take care (or in this case you have been forced to leave money with them and you cannot say no, like in CPF Life).............. Given that people are NOT WILLING "buyer" of CPF Life (but had been forced into it), it is all the more important to be transparent about CPF Life's financial accounts.

CPF Life is not the same as CPF, because for CPF, you know how much interest you are getting, and you can calculate for yourself exactly to the "cent" digit. On the other hand, there are just too much unknowns about CPF Life, like "how much accumulated unpaid surplus" there are in CPF Life, and how much interest CPF pays you after you are 65 years old etc. (And didn't you CLAIMED that CPF lied in their statements on their website that they are paying 4% p.a. interest when they didn't after you are 65 years old?)

Until we see the financial accounts of CPF Life, we don't really know all the questions I posed to you all. And indeed it is strange that despite not knowing the answers to the questions I posed, you are bullshitting as though you know everything and that blindly wanting everybody to believe that everything is in your (and their) favour........

As a matter of fact, I never blindly believe in anything until I see FACTs, and in this case, the financial accounts (which will answer many of the questions I posed).
    Hahahah. When did I claim cpf lie, teddy trump???? 2. So u gave blank check for cpf life because u LL??? Hahahahaha

If CPF is totally transparent....the fund will be imploded in 1 day. Because of the size, the market will follow its movement. When they want to buy...its already over bought, when they want to sell....its already oversold.

You are telling us that CPF is like Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway?
    Are you just born yesterday?!
    If CPF is like Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, it will be paying 17% p.a. interest (because that is its return so far compounded over past 30+ years), not 2.5% and 4% p.a.!

Quote Originally Posted by indomie View Post
    If CPF is totally transparent....the fund will be imploded in 1 day. Because of the size, the market will follow its movement. When they want to buy...its already over bought, when they want to sell....its already oversold.

You are telling us that CPF is like Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway?
    Are you just born yesterday?!
    If CPF is like Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway, it will be paying 17% p.a. interest (because that is its return so far compounded over past 30+ years), not 2.5% and 4% p.a.!
    High return high risk....low return low risk

So what has that to do with CPF being totally transparent?
    Childish bib for the sake of talking nonsense?
    Can't believe that adults like you are sprouting nonsense without using your brain?!

High return high risk....low return low risk

So what has that to do with CPF being totally transparent?
    Childish bib for the sake of talking nonsense?
    Can't believe that adults like you are sprouting nonsense without using your brain?!
    I know there are people who can tell the amount a factory produce from electricity bill alone. If CPF is to be totally transparent....it will be a sitting duck. Any small information can turn against it. What muddy water can do to short olam from publicly available financial data is nothing in comparison if CPF is to become transparent. And enemy nation doesn't even need army to invade Sg. All they have to do is just shorting CPF.

What? You mean CPF is a listed company?
    You mean CPF do direct investments and hence can move stock market?
    Really?! What bloody stupid nonsense you are talking about? This just shows what imbecile you are......................

There is no need for me to response any more to nonsense statements about CPF and CPF Life made by some imbecile who has no proper sense or are bent on talking nonsense without using their brain or bent on prpogating half-truths and fake news............

Looks like there are many such people here? Either you are really imbecile stupid or you are bent on telling half-truths and propagate fake news?????????????

I know there are people who can tell the amount a factory produce from electricity bill alone. If CPF is to be totally transparent....it will be a sitting duck. Any small information can turn against it. What muddy water can do to short olam from publicly available financial data is nothing in comparison if CPF is to become transparent. And enemy nation doesn't even need army to invade Sg. All they have to do is just shorting CPF.
    Last edited by teddybear; 21-08-17 at 13:17.

Just in case you old and cannot see my earlier reply :

Hahahah. When did I claim cpf lie, teddy trump???? 2. So u gave blank check for cpf life because u LL??? Cannot do anything but complain over such a small amount.... aiyoh, so sad.... Hahahahaha

If CPF and CPF Life is so great, why I don't see successful investors and business people I know voluntarily throwing any money into CPF?
    At least, none that I know who are successful has even contributed a single extra CENT voluntarily!

Do the successful investors and business people you know talk and complain about cpf and cpf life like you do????? Are they concerned with the minimum sum like you???? Just curious if they are concerned over this small amount of money like you???? If you reply yes, I know what kind of friends you have. Hahahahaha

Wow! chestnut doing a "minority" trying to lie that you didn't make the statement?
    Let me remind you that this is what you wrote in your previous post:
    CPF Life works on the principle that people who die earlier (before 80) subsidy people who live longer (above 80).

We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    Evidence captured here!
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...225#post530225

So, in summary, you claimed that "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."

However, if you go to this CPF Board's webpage here:
    https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Sche...or/RECalculate
    You will see that CPF Board states in their webpage that:

"1. The monthly payouts are based on the Retirement Account balance provided. The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%"

So, LSH calculation included CPF Board paying average of 4% interest rate p.a. for your retirement account money (that has not been paid out yet) after 65 years old, which tally with what CPF Board claimed on their website.

Since you insisted that you are right in several of the previous posts where I questioned your claim (when specifically referring to the CPF Board's statement at their webpage), it is clear that you continue to claim that you are right about your statement!
    Evidence captured here:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...265#post530265

And since what you claimed contradicts with what CPF Board claimed and only 1 of you can be right! So you lying or CPF Board lying?
    I can only bet that you are lying right?!

Just in case you old and cannot see my earlier reply :

Hahahah. When did I claim cpf lie, teddy trump???? 2. So u gave blank check for cpf life because u LL??? Cannot do anything but complain over such a small amount.... aiyoh, so sad.... Hahahahaha
    Last edited by teddybear; 21-08-17 at 20:46.

Aiyo, teddy trump..... Amber explained so clearly and yet you don't understand..... and now you are saying Amber is lying and my agreeing with him makes me a liar????

Amber, can you slowly explain to this senior lady.... she is so concern over 1k+ a month payout when she reaches 65.... please explain to her as she is very worried about her future....

Relax teddy, McDonald's still hire you know. Hahahaha

Wow! chestnut doing a "minority" trying to lie that you didn't make the statement?
    Let me remind you that this is what you wrote in your previous post:

Evidence captured here!

So, in summary, you claimed that "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."

However, if you go to this CPF Board's webpage here:
    https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Sche...or/RECalculate
    You will see that CPF Board states in their webpage that:

"1. The monthly payouts are based on the Retirement Account balance provided. The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%"

So, LSH calculation included CPF Board paying average of 4% interest rate p.a. for your retirement account money (that has not been paid out yet) after 65 years old, which tally with what CPF Board claimed on their website.

Since you insisted that you are right in several of the previous posts where I questioned your claim (when specifically referring to the CPF Board's statement at their webpage), it is clear that you continue to claim that you are right about your statement!
    Evidence captured here:

And since what you claimed contradicts with what CPF Board claimed and only 1 of you can be right! So you lying or CPF Board lying?
    I can only bet that you are lying right?!

Amber, on second thoughts, there is no need to explain to her. Why???

1. She won't be able to get your reasoning (I believe it has to do with age) and

2. She will start bombarding you and calling you a liar

Hahahaha....

Aiyo, teddy trump..... Amber explained so clearly and yet you don't understand..... and now you are saying Amber is lying and my agreeing with him makes me a liar????

Amber, can you slowly explain to this senior lady.... she is so concern over 1k+ a month payout when she reaches 65.... please explain to her as she is very worried about her future....

Last edited by chestnut; 21-08-17 at 21:17.

Wow!
    chestnut now behaving like minority?
    Why you cannot even stand behind what you posted?
    Evidence captured here!

Don't tell us a ghost posted the below post for you using your username and you didn't post it??????
    CPF Life works on the principle that people who die earlier (before 80) subsidy people who live longer (above 80).

We need to NOTE that CPF board pays interest for the minimum sum in your RA from age 55 to 65. Thereafter, CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA.
    chestnut, Caught you lah another liar like minority who don't dare to stand behind what you posted!

And I am just telling the truth based on FACTs (not bad-mouthing you) because I can provide evidence of what you posted regarding what you claimed that contradicted CPF Board's webpage statements and then now you are flip-flopping and claiming that you didn't post the above? Ha ha ha!

On the other hand, for whatever you claimed other people to be a liar and also character insult us, you have no evidence to support what you claim!

You can continue to hallucinate about me or whoever disagree with you that they are very worried about their future and that McDonald's still hire blah blah blah.............. Looks like you have been an employee sloughing for your employer all your life so much so that once you can smell roses (just recently), you feel so great and with such air that you like to dog eye see people low and tarzan don't know or yee or? It's ok, you can continue to hallucinate, that is fine with me. FACT is, I know very well that when I started smelling roses, you are still sloughing like a dog, at people's beck and call, ha ha ha! (You want to claim that what I said is not factual? There is another of your post saying you just managed to retire and smell roses! Ha ha ha!)

See, that is the difference between a framed liar and a real liar like you who want to call other people a liar and made character assination to bolster your lie but you have no evidence to back up your claim! Liar liar pant on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber, on second thoughts, there is no need to explain to her. Why???

1. She won't be able to get your reasoning (I believe it has to do with age) and

2. She will start bombarding you and calling you a liar

Hahahaha....
    Last edited by teddybear; 21-08-17 at 22:13.

The most interesting thing that surfaced for me is whether Teddybear was a bu or a grumpy old man.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

This is what I wrote :

I quoted Amber .... are u blind. Please wear your lao hua glasses.

You r behaving like trump. Hahahahaha

I agree w amber.

Quote from amber

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    The most interesting thing that surfaced for me is whether Teddybear was a bu or a grumpy old man.
    Bro, female lar..... she never wear lao hua glasses when reading the posts, so always wind up confused and making weird remarks. Hahahaha

Aiyoh, you so naive????? Believe everything on the forum???? Hahahaha... some people claim to live in gcb you also believe. I come here to joke only and u r so serious. Hahahaha. Drinking Evian too much???? I work in mclDonald's lar. I stay in hdb. I worry for my cpf. Happy???? Hahahaha. My task is to irritate u. Hahahaha

Don't worry sis, McDonald's still hiring. Hahahahaha

Wow!
    chestnut now behaving like minority?
    Why you cannot even stand behind what you posted?
    Evidence captured here!

Don't tell us a ghost posted the below post for you using your username and you didn't post it??????

chestnut, Caught you lah another liar like minority who don't dare to stand behind what you posted!

And I am just telling the truth based on FACTs (not bad-mouthing you) because I can provide evidence of what you posted regarding what you claimed that contradicted CPF Board's webpage statements and then now you are flip-flopping and claiming that you didn't post the above? Ha ha ha!

On the other hand, for whatever you claimed other people to be a liar and also character insult us, you have no evidence to support what you claim!

You can continue to hallucinate about me or whoever disagree with you that they are very worried about their future and that McDonald's still hire blah blah blah.............. Looks like you have been an employee sloughing for your employer all your life so much so that once you can smell roses (just recently), you feel so great and with such air that you like to dog eye see people low and tarzan don't know or yee or? It's ok, you can continue to hallucinate, that is fine with me. FACT is, I know very well that when I started smelling roses, you are still sloughing like a dog, at people's beck and call, ha ha ha! (You want to claim that what I said is not factual? There is another of your post saying you just managed to retire and smell roses! Ha ha ha!)

See, that is the difference between a framed liar and a real liar like you who want to call other people a liar and made character assination to bolster your lie but you have no evidence to back up your claim! Liar liar pant on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy trump - can u read amber's full quote. May I suggest u wear your lao hua glasses. Hahahahaha
    It's ok that u don't understand what amber is saying. Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post

By right, your reducing balance in your RA should receive interest. Because CPF board needs to pay out from its 'own packet' when you live beyond 80 years, hence CPF is not paying you any interest from your reducing balance in your RA from age 65 onward so that CPF board could pay those living longer than 80 years the monthly payout till death from the interest CPF board save from not paying you interest in your reducing balance in your RA from age 65 onward.

So in effect, CPF board simply use the interest from your reducing balance in your RA (by not paying you any interest from age 65 onward) to pay to those who live longer than 80 years.

Bro, female lar..... she never wear lao hua glasses when reading the posts, so always wind up confused and making weird remarks. Hahahaha
    Teddy is a female har?
    Maybe, but i think i know him as a BALL-LESS pussy bear.

Yo pussy teddybear, flaming in this forum against so many members, from hakuho, indomie, chestnut and even cbsh!
    cbsh posts are full of sensible advice but teddy's posts are full of craps.
    Teddy is indeed a TWIT!

Question: why pussy teddy bear didnt write to cpf on email, on fb etc to ask on his range of allegations?
    Answer: pussy teddy bear got NO BALLS.

Oh,
    You quote Amber?
    But you claimed that you agreed with that statement right?!

This is despite the fact that Hakuho had already clarified in his post that you and the rest had misunderstood (and misquoted) Amber's statement!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuho View Post
    Read properly la, the first sentence said zero interest rate for CPF Life?

And when did I say CPF Life does not pay interest.

I think Amber is probably also being misunderstood la.
    However, you continued with your claim that "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA", despite all the above clarifications from Hakuho and also me pointing out that you are contradicting CPF Board's statements on their website!

And when I questioned your claim about your statement with my post here specifically pointing out that your statement contradicts CPF Board's statement on their website:
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...222#post530222

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Amber's post contain many QUESTIONs (not answered/clarified)!

The best for CPF Board is still to be transparent and split CPF Life's financial accounts into a separate entity with annual financial statements and reports (and show that they indeed pay 4% interest on those money after 65 years old (when not yet paid out), otherwise issues like Hakuho (and many people like him) will
    continue to assert that CPF pays you 0% interest rate for your outstanding retirement account money (which has NOT YET been paid out) after 65 years old and PERSISTING in their CLAIM that CPF Board is lying to all of us (contrary to CPF Board's statement on their webpage which states that "The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%")????????

If so simple like separate CPF Life annual financial statements and reports CPF also cannot do, then really, we can't dispel rumours and hearsay and assertions like those made by Hakuho and their silence will give people the impression that what Hakuho claimed is true?
    Ok, so you and Hakuho double asserted that CPF pays you 0% interest rate for your outstanding retirement account money (which has NOT YET been paid out) after 65 years old, and SO you both are PERSISTING in your CLAIM that CPF Board is lying to all of us (contrary to CPF Board's statement on their webpage which states that "The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25%")!

I believe both you and Hakuho's CLAIM are not true, but I have nothing to help CPF defense itself against such allegations. It is best for CPF to be more transparent to avoid such claims (and many more in coffeeshop talk)!
    this is what you posted which emphasized that you stand behind what you claim and insisted on your interpretation as such but pushing your claim to Amber (whom Hakuho specifically mentioned has been misunderstood - But you continue to push and insist on your claim that: "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."):

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...279#post530279
    and
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...334#post530334

Teddy, which part of amber's explaination you don't understand????
    To me, it doesn't bother me. Hahahaha. I don't need CPF life for my retirement funding. Hahahaha. You seem so worked up over CPF's lack of transparency and you are so frustrated. But you are not doing anything about it. Kind of strange????? Don't get so worked up over this matter. No one here is gonna find out for you and you will always be at a loss until you hear from CPF. so I suggest you just let it be lor, if not you will be very Pek Chek. Relax and smell the roses. Don't get upset with things you cannot solve.

Given that what you claimed contradicts CPF Board's statements on their website, only 1 of you can be correct and 1 of you must be lying right?
    So I can safely bet that you are lying right?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! chestnut, your LIE and unscrupulous ploy (to push the claim you insisted to Amber) busted! Ha ha ha! Can't believe somebody like chestnut really has no spine to stand behind what he posted that he need to keep pushing the responsibility to Amber! Given that we don't know him and he is already like that writing anonymously on the internet, he must have be 10x worst in real life? This kind of person in real life we would be looking at a spineless scam who will resort to all means to push blames to somebody else when some work related job failed or was done badly?!

This is what I wrote :

I quoted Amber .... are u blind. Please wear your lao hua glasses.

You r behaving like trump. Hahahahaha

Laohero, please give her a break. She is already very worried about her retirement fund . She thinks that cpf comes to this forum to read her post and will reply her. She is now frustrated because cpf has yet to reply her. Please empathise w her current situation. It's a very sad case.

����
    Teddy is a female har?

Yo pussy teddybear, flaming in this forum against so many members, from hakuho, indomie, chestnut and even cbsh!
    Teddy is indeed a TWIT!

Question: why pussy teddy bear didnt write to cpf on email, on fb etc to ask on his range of allegations?

Wow! "minority", The BIGGEST BULLSHITTER and LIAR here in this forum now has a new nick called "laohero"?
    Need to setup so many usernames to support yourself??????????????????

Teddy is a female har?

Teddy is indeed a TWIT!

Confirmed. You have eye problem. You r not young, please wear your lao hua glasses.

Hahahahaha
    Oh,
    You quote Amber?

This is despite the fact that Hakuho had already clarified in his post that you and the rest had misunderstood (and misquoted) Amber's statement!

However, you continued with your claim that "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA", despite all the above clarifications from Hakuho and also me pointing out that you are contradicting CPF Board's statements on their website!

And when I questioned your claim about your statement with my post here specifically pointing out that your statement contradicts CPF Board's statement on their website:

this is what you posted which emphasized that you stand behind what you claim and insisted on your interpretation as such but pushing your claim to Amber (whom Hakuho specifically mentioned has been misunderstood - But you continue to push and insist on your claim that: "CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."):

and

Given that what you claimed contradicts CPF Board's statements on their website, only 1 of you can be correct and 1 of you must be lying right?

Wow! chestnut, your LIE and unscrupulous ploy (to push the claim you insisted to Amber) busted! Ha ha ha! Can't believe somebody like chestnut really has no spine to stand behind what he posted that he need to keep pushing the responsibility to Amber! Given that we don't know him and he is already like that writing anonymously on the internet, he must have be 10x worst in real life? This kind of person in real life we would be looking at a spineless scam who will resort to all means to push blames to somebody else when some work related job failed or was done badly?!

Teddy trump, hakuho was saying you misunderstood amber. You are definitely warp. Hahahaha
    Oh,
    You quote Amber?

and

chestnut,
    You still insisting that you didn't agreed and posted this claim?

"CPF will not pay you any interest in your REDUCING BALANCE amount in your RA at age 65 onward when you start to draw down from your RA."

You have spine to stand behind your claim or not? (after I have posted all the evidence).
    A spineless personnel anonymous on the internet must have been >10x worst in real life, and in real life we should be looking at a spineless scam creature???????????

Confirmed. You have eye problem. You r not young, please wear your lao hua glasses.

Hahahahaha