Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 611161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Ceiling for contribution of CPF OA?

You have BEYOND NAIVE intelligence and have been exposed in previous posts as a LIAR with NO BALLS.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    To me, being naive is Ok, I enjoy being naive like an innocent child...........

Just remind ourselves don't be a BLATANT LIAR like minority or telling HALF-TRUTH (aka blackest of LIES) like ilikeu can already..............

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

So, minority has been EXPOSED as BLATANT LIAR and NO BALLS and ilikeu has been EXPOSED as telling HALF-TRUTH (aka BLACKEST OF LIES) BUT you seem to be very OK with that??? mmm.................. Looks like you trying to pick on something.............

I will leave you at that, won't be trick by you for suddenly jumping in (who just has 13 posts so far) and then start accusing others of being a LIAR with NO BALLS when the BLATANT LIAR and BLACKEST LIE liar you are OK with them.......

Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    You have BEYOND NAIVE intelligence and have been exposed in previous posts as a LIAR with NO BALLS.
    Last edited by teddybear; 22-02-17 at 13:51.

Yes, you pick the wrong guy in me. If minority or ilikeu troll on me, like you did with BEYOND NAIVE intelligence and a crap answer, I will respond accordingly.
    You can continue with your BEYOND NAIVE intelligence to spread your propaganda as a LIAR with NO BALLS.

So, minority has been EXPOSED as BLATANT LIAR and NO BALLS and ilikeu has been EXPOSED as telling HALF-TRUTH (aka BLACKEST OF LIES) BUT you seem to be very OK with that??? mmm.................. Looks like you trying to pick on something.............

I will leave you at that, won't be trick by you for suddenly jumping in (who just has 13 posts so far) and then start accusing others of being a LIAR with NO BALLS when the BLATANT LIAR and BLACKEST LIE liar you are OK with them.......

Now the fox's tail has been revealed! Ha ha ha!
    A supporter of a PROVEN BLATANT LIAR cannot be better than the BLATANT LIAR himself/herself, that we can be sure of!

That's why I do not support a bloody LIAR like you.
    Telling a lie in earlier posts like this post #502 by none other than the bloody LIAR like you.

Ok prove to you using online calculator (better than your fake calculation you invented)!
    http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/arannuity.aspx

CPF Life Basic:

RA at Age 55 = $166k
    RA at Age 65 = $259k
    Period (months) = 204
    Basic Payout (p.m) = $1200
    Periodic Rate: -0.05%
    Return p.a. = (-0.05%*12) = -0.60% !!!!!!

Wow! CPF Life Basic's return is = -0.60% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't believe? I attached a screenshot of the online calculator as proof!
    See, I don't anyhow fake some calculation like you do, I use online calculator developed by EXPERT, so you MUST BE THE ONE LYING since no expert supports your calculation! Ha ha ha!
    A supporter of a PROVEN BLATANT LIAR cannot be better than the BLATANT LIAR himself/herself, that we can be sure of!

Too bad, you are quoting something from me that is not wrong, Ha ha ha!
    at least, my results is close to the results given by this online integrated CPF payout-return calculator:
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....payreturn.html

If you want to quote a REAL LIAR, why not you quote something like below by minority, the BLATANT LIAR, who posted the below LIE claiming that CPF Life gives you 7.5% return:
    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    "at age 55 RA OF $166,00
    from AGE 65 to 82 ( 17 yrs) drawing $1200 pm = $244,800
    DIES at 82!( Like you say sure die one!) BEQUEST = $94,951
    TOTAL $$$ = $244,800 + $94,951 = $339751

GO DO YOUR BLOODY MATHS!!! WHAT IS THE return for 27yrs!!! ( 55 to 82) with a MIN SUM OF $166,000????

LET ME HELP YOU WITH UR FAILED MATHS!!!

(339,751/166,000)*100=204% and for 27ys! what you get ~7.5%!"
    And wow! minority has been exposed to be the BLATANT LIAR not by me but by heehee!
    minority being a LIAR has been independently FACT CHECKED by us because no matter how we manipulate that online calculator using the inputs given by minority, we never ever get a little bit close to his claimed 7.5% return!

Looks like you have an axe to grind here........... Ok ok, we can guess why you are supporting minority...................

Quote Originally Posted by heehee
    this kind of blatant lie is getting on my nerve & can't imagine that it can continue so long.
    somebody has been kind enough to develop an on-line calculator to save us the trouble of trying to figure out how to compute cpf life return
    http://make-money-secrets.blogspot.s...payreturn.html

from here, we will know who is telling the truth, partial truth & blatant lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by minority
    Really proof it I challenge u Leh! U can't coz u know it!

Quote Originally Posted by laohero View Post
    That's why I do not support a bloody LIAR like you.
    Telling a lie in earlier posts like this post #502 by none other than the bloody LIAR like you.
    Ok prove to you using online calculator (better than your fake calculation you invented)!

CPF Life Basic:

RA at Age 55 = $166k
    RA at Age 65 = $259k
    Period (months) = 204

See, I don't anyhow fake some calculation like you do, I use online calculator developed by EXPERT, so you MUST BE THE ONE LYING since no expert supports your calculation! Ha ha ha!

Everyone can form their own judgement if you are a LIAR or not based on your earlier posts and what I quoted. You do not need to be so defensive of your own doing.
    You are a twit to equate silent on others as support.
    Silent is not support (nor against).
    If you equate silent as support, then the whole forum (except you) are in support of minority.

CPF Life Basic:

RA at Age 55 = $166k
    RA at Age 65 = $259k
    Period (months) = 204

Too bad, you are quoting something from me that is not wrong, Ha ha ha!
    at least, my results is close to the results given by this online integrated CPF payout-return calculator:

If you want to quote a REAL LIAR, why not you quote something like below by minority, the BLATANT LIAR, who posted the below LIE claiming that CPF Life gives you 7.5% return:

And wow! minority has been exposed to be the BLATANT LIAR not by me but by heehee!
    minority being a LIAR has been independently FACT CHECKED by us because no matter how we manipulate that online calculator using the inputs given by minority, we never ever get a little bit close to his claimed 7.5% return!

Looks like you have an axe to grind here........... Ok ok, we can guess why you are supporting minority...................

Heng ah!
    Thanks to this online calculator:

Now there are more independent sources to confirm what I said is TRUE!!!!!!
    This proves that minority and ilikeu are all LIARS and BULLSHITTERS here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read here to understand how to use this online calculator:
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....nnuity_20.html

You can read an article there on detail analysis for CPF Life's return for men...
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....ation-for.html

And You can also read an article there on detail analysis for CPF Life's return for women...
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....on-for_29.html

These articles show that CPF Life Standard plan has very much lower returns (which ilikeu tried to hide) than CPF Life Basic plan, and they really SUCKS!

Heng ah!
    Thanks to this online calculator:

Now there are more independent sources to confirm what I said is TRUE!!!!!!
    This proves that minority and ilikeu are all LIARS and BULLSHITTERS here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read here to understand how to use this online calculator:
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....nnuity_20.html

You can read an article there on detail analysis for CPF Life's return for men...
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....ation-for.html

And You can also read an article there on detail analysis for CPF Life's return for women...
    https://make-money-secrets.blogspot....on-for_29.html

These articles show that CPF Life Standard plan has very much lower returns (which ilikeu tried to hide) than CPF Life Basic plan, and they really SUCKS!

So common lets use the calcactor then? a person with 166K ( So have you made up you bloody bullshit mind? 151K 155K 166K which magic no. you want to use? ) Starts collecting $1200!! or u now u change goal post liao $1300pm? from 65 ! and dies at what ? 78? 80?82? which age u want to change to again? Dies at 82!! how much the person get? from -ve become ZERO BULLSHIT??? Come show us leh!!!! WHERE IS THE BEQUEST of 94K!!!

DONT COME CHEERY PICK LAH... Since u so sure people DIE at what 78,80, FINALLY LAN LAN SAY 82.. why are u cherry picking CPF standard and not BASIC?

COZ YOU HAVE A BULLSHIT LIE TO SPIN!!!

FACT CHECKED YOUR ASS!!!!! BLOODY LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

Default Updated calculations for CPF Life's return

Let's do an updated calculations for CPF Life's return using Retirement Account at Age 55 = $166,000:

CPF Life Standard's return calculations for men using this online calculator:
    Assume Retirement Account at Age 55 = $166,000
    Retirement Account at Age 65 = $258,811.27
    Monthly Payout $1330
    Death at 75 -0.97%
    Death at 80 -1.02%
    Death at 85 2.17%
    Note: All using lower bound figures (which are not guaranteed). These are for reference as CPF have the right to change their figures any time, and they could increase or lower them every year. So using lower bound figures are safer for us.

Note: Should focus on Age 80 for men and Age 85 for women based on what is written in this webpage: "average life-span for men (80) and women (85)"

Let's compare to ilikeu calculations:
    RA $166,000 at age 55
    CPF Life Standard
    Death at 65 years old ??
    Death at 75 years old -0.3%
    Death at 85 years old 2.6%

Wow! Again, haven't I said before, ilikeu likes to inflate his CPF Life's returns calculations to make the figures look BIGGER and BETTER than they really are????
    Isn't this the reason why he revealed his calculation for CPF Life Basic returns BUT refuse to reveal CPF Life Standard returns because Standard returns are much lower (and doesn't look good)!!!!!!

However, all these returns are pathetic compared to what has been claimed by CPF:
    "The payout range is based on interest rates of between 3.75% and 4.25% and does not represent the lower and upper limits of the payout."
    "The monthly payout may be adjusted every year to take into account factors such as CPF interest rate and mortality experience."

So, CPF claimed they pay 3.75% to 4.25% interest on your CPF Life's money, so why the final return ends up becomes becoming -1.02% even if a man can live till 80 years old???
    How much annuity premium are they deducting from us? Why there is no transparency about this "annuity premium"? From the return you can get even if you can live till Age 80, it means the "annuity premium" deducted could be LARGE, hence causing your final return to be NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Why "annuity premium" needs to be so LARGE?
    What did they use this "annuity premium" for other than to pay management and administration fees only? Hope CPF can come transparent on this..................

Conclusion:
    ilikeu likes to tell HALF-TRUTHS, and as
    Alred Lord Tennyson said: "A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies".
    So, ilikeu is a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT ilikeu is not the worst, the WORST BIGGEST LIAR title goes to minority!
    Yes, minority is the BIGGEST LIAR and BULLSHITTER here with his claim that CPF Life gives "7.5% return"!!!

While ilikeu calculations are always HIGHER than mine (using that online calculator) at age 75 and 85, but they are STILL CLOSE and NOT RIDICULOUSLY far, so both seems to collaborate each other, except at Age 65.

While the online calculator I use can't calculate using Death at 65.0, ilikeu calculated return of >0% can't be true because let's just take CPF Life Standard as example:
    Assume Retirement Account at Age 55 = $166,000,
    Then RA at Age 65 = $258,811.27
    Bequest if say you die at Age 65 + 1 day = $247,574
    Then your absolute (not p.a.) loss % = (247,574 - 258,811.27) / 258,811.27 = -4.34% !!!
    There is no way where your CPF Life's return can be POSITIVE when your BEQUEST is less the Amount you owned at Age 65!

Meanwhile minority is the CHAMPION LIAR (or as heehee puts it: "blantant liar"), whose claim of CPF Life's 7.5% return figure is WAY WAY OUT RIDICULOUSLY (using some FAKE calculation he invented to fake the 7.5%)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!
    Didn't know got such good online calculator, totally integrated and designed to calculate CPF Life return that we don't have to argue any more!

Anyway, minority can never get his "7.5% return" for CPF Life using his stated inputs on any online calculator, so obvious he is a LIAR lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we use this online calculator to prove that ilikeu has inflated his calculation of CPF Life's return (and hence telling another half-truth, other than trying to hide the FACT that his own calculation of CPF Life Standard's returns are so low compared to CPF Life Basic's returns)?????????

Teddy,
    if you are using IRR,
    the calculation should start at the age of 55 since that's when you put in capital.

So Year 0 = - $166,000
    Year 1 - 10 = 0 cashflow
    Year 11 to X = $ 1,330*12.

The return would be about 2% to 4% depending on how long you live when I was playing with Excel.
    That excludes bequest.

Not a great return but are there any better pension system or annuity out there? (I'm asking coz I don't know. I'm not saying this is the best)

No, because from Age 55 to Age 65, your money is like in CPF SA, earning the same kind of return as in SA, and not part of annuity.
    Furthermore, we want to know what kind of return we getting from Age 65 onward, so we don't want to include the period from 55-65 whose return is already known. What we want is to calculate the return for the period that is hidden, and I bet many people don't know that it is not good though.

CPF Life as an annuity scheme is supposed to have higher returns than private pension/annuity scheme for following reasons:
    1) Private annuity scheme need to pay insurance premiums to buy annuity cover (while CPF Life don't need because of the large critical mass - enforced on everybody over 55).

2) Private annuity scheme are for profit and want a big cut of the profits from managing the annuity. (CPF Life is supposed to be non-profit).

3) Private annuity scheme want fat management salaries. (Does CPF Life deduct a lot of money for fat management salaries?)

Minus the above, there should be a lot less costs and hence the return should be much higher than private pension annuity scheme and if CPF really still pays about 4% interest for your money withheld in CPF Life, a person should get close to 4% return if they live till average age (about 80 for men and 85 for women). Obviously, those who live less than average age get <4% to compensate those who live more than average age.

As of now, CPF Life's return for men who lives till men's ave age of 80 is -1.0%, that is why I question about the "annuity premium", why is it so high that resulted in low CPF Life's return?

The best would be to have full detail financial statements for CPF Life. Don't understand why CPF cannot provide? They don't have financial statements for CPF Life or they don't want to provide? Since CPF Life is a national scheme being enforced against people's will, obviously transparency of its financial statements is of utmost important (if they want people to have full trust in them).

Quote Originally Posted by gentlemanofleisure View Post
    Teddy,
    if you are using IRR,
    the calculation should start at the age of 55 since that's when you put in capital.

So Year 0 = - $166,000
    Year 1 - 10 = 0 cashflow
    Year 11 to X = $ 1,330*12.

The return would be about 2% to 4% depending on how long you live when I was playing with Excel.
    That excludes bequest.

Not a great return but are there any better pension system or annuity out there? (I'm asking coz I don't know. I'm not saying this is the best)

Can get the MP to talk if cannot then the opposite camp.

No, because from Age 55 to Age 65, your money is like in CPF SA, earning the same kind of return as in SA, and not part of annuity.
    Furthermore, we want to know what kind of return we getting from Age 65 onward, so we don't want to include the period from 55-65 whose return is already known. What we want is to calculate the return for the period that is hidden, and I bet many people don't know that it is not good though.

CPF Life as an annuity scheme is supposed to have higher returns than private pension/annuity scheme for following reasons:
    1) Private annuity scheme need to pay insurance premiums to buy annuity cover (while CPF Life don't need because of the large critical mass - enforced on everybody over 55).

2) Private annuity scheme are for profit and want a big cut of the profits from managing the annuity. (CPF Life is supposed to be non-profit).

3) Private annuity scheme want fat management salaries. (Does CPF Life deduct a lot of money for fat management salaries?)

Minus the above, there should be a lot less costs and hence the return should be much higher than private pension annuity scheme and if CPF really still pays about 4% interest for your money withheld in CPF Life, a person should get close to 4% return if they live till average age (about 80 for men and 85 for women). Obviously, those who live less than average age get <4% to compensate those who live more than average age.

As of now, CPF Life's return for men who lives till men's ave age of 80 is -1.0%, that is why I question about the "annuity premium", why is it so high that resulted in low CPF Life's return?

The best would be to have full detail financial statements for CPF Life. Don't understand why CPF cannot provide? They don't have financial statements for CPF Life or they don't want to provide? Since CPF Life is a national scheme being enforced against people's will, obviously transparency of its financial statements is of utmost important (if they want people to have full trust in them).
    WHERE IS THE BEQUEST LIAR????
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Monthly Payout $1330
    Death at 75 -0.97%

RA $166,000 at age 55
    CPF Life Standard

BEQUEST LIAR????

Ok I see, since ilikeu's calculation is close to mine, so you are also saying ilikeu is a BEQUEST LIAR!!! Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    WHERE IS THE BEQUEST LIAR????

Monthly Payout $1330
    Death at 75 -0.97%

RA $166,000 at age 55
    CPF Life Standard

BEQUEST LIAR????

Ok I see, since ilikeu's calculation is close to mine, so you are also saying ilikeu is a BEQUEST LIAR!!! Ha ha ha!

Selective bullshit. Since you now change goal post to die at 75 which was initially 78 then 80 then 82... why are you cherry picking standard CPF?? why cannot people choose basic Life? COZ THERE IS BEQUEST!!

AND YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING AGE AND AVAILABLE OPTIONS JUST TO PADDLE YOU BULLSHIT!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

I like to use CPF Life Standard because it gives higher payout (even if lower bequest)!
    75 is just an example, and if you like you can continue to calculate to 200 years old (for all we care)!

If you like CPF Life Basic, then go show us correct calculation of return! (and don't come lying about 7.5% return because we are sure CPF Life Basic NEVER EVER give 7.5% return even if you can live till 90 years old)!

Selective bullshit. Since you now change goal post to die at 75 which was initially 78 then 80 then 82... why are you cherry picking standard CPF?? why cannot people choose basic Life? COZ THERE IS BEQUEST!!

AND YOU ARE CHERRY PICKING AGE AND AVAILABLE OPTIONS JUST TO PADDLE YOU BULLSHIT!

I like to use CPF Life Standard because it gives higher payout (even if lower bequest)!
    75 is just an example, and if you like you can continue to calculate to 200 years old (for all we care)!

If you like CPF Life Basic, then go show us correct calculation of return! (and don't come lying about 7.5% return because we are sure CPF Life Basic NEVER EVER give 7.5% return even if you can live till 90 years old)!
    u ARE THE ONE SAY DIE AT 75!!! SO SINCE YOU SAY DIE AT 75 WHY MUST TAKE STANDARD! DONT COME BULLSHIT LAH!!!! BASICALLY CHERRY PICKING YOUR BULLSHIT!...

NOW U SAY 75 IS EXAMPLE. LATER SAY DIE AT 78 THEN 80 THEN WHEN FACT CHECKED BECOME 82!!!!

BLOODY BULL SHIT!!!!

SO COME ANSWER MY QUESTION LEH!!!
    166K AT 55
    DRAW 1300 from 65 and DIE at 85 with 94K BEQUEST!

WHAT IS THE TOTAL $$$ COLLECTED + BEQUEST!!! COME I CHALLENGE U!!! BLOODY LIAR!

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Didn't you say it is 7.5% return? Oh, I forgot your "7.5% return" claim has been proven to be a LIE!

You don't know how to use that integrated online CPF Life's return calculator (whose URL has been provided by hehe) and need us to calculate the return for you? Like that you also don't know, then you must have been BULLSHITTING and LYING all along.........

u ARE THE ONE SAY DIE AT 75!!! SO SINCE YOU SAY DIE AT 75 WHY MUST TAKE STANDARD! DONT COME BULLSHIT LAH!!!! BASICALLY CHERRY PICKING YOUR BULLSHIT!...

NOW U SAY 75 IS EXAMPLE. LATER SAY DIE AT 78 THEN 80 THEN WHEN FACT CHECKED BECOME 82!!!!

BLOODY BULL SHIT!!!!

SO COME ANSWER MY QUESTION LEH!!!
    166K AT 55
    DRAW 1300 from 65 and DIE at 85 with 94K BEQUEST!

WHAT IS THE TOTAL $$$ COLLECTED + BEQUEST!!! COME I CHALLENGE U!!! BLOODY LIAR!

Didn't you say it is 7.5% return? Oh, I forgot your "7.5% return" claim has been proven to be a LIE!

You don't know how to use that integrated online CPF Life's return calculator (whose URL has been provided by hehe) and need us to calculate the return for you? Like that you also don't know, then you must have been BULLSHITTING and LYING all along.........
    WELL WHY ARE U SO STUPID? CANNOT COUNT MUST DEPEND ON WHAT F ONLINE CACULATOR??

AT 55 PUT IN 166K!
    AT 65 Draw 1300 till 82 DIE! HOW MUCH IS THAT !
    BEQUEST is 94K

HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL COLLECTED CASH OVER THE 166K??

PRIMARY SCHOOL MATHS... U CANNOT DO DONT COME LIE LAH!!!!

DEATH AGE U CHOOSE one 82 ( after change goal post multiple times from 75, 78,80,then 82)
    PM payout u say one $1300 ( after change goal post from 1200)

So what else you want to bulll shit leh? BLOODY FARKING LIAR

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

Default minority is the epic LIAR that tried to con us that CPF Life's return is 7.5% p.a.!

minority,

Obviously I depend on online calculator like here:

Why?
    Very simple, because the developer of this online calculator is an EXPERT in MATH, have PHD in Engineering, have studied Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and have more than 30 years' experience in investments & trading in stocks, properties, bonds, ETF, & futures,
    so >100x more qualified than you!

Why would anybody of sane mind believe in your calculation vs an expert?
    Not when you are the well-known epic LIAR that tried to con us that CPF Life's return is 7.5% p.a. and tried to give us FAKED calculation!!!!!

So why would I or anybody believe minority (the BIGGEST LIAR and bullshitter here) rather than this person's online calculator!

Even ilikeu's post on CPF Life Basic plan's returns have been beautified to look better than they really are, let alone the CPF Life Standard plan's returns which HE DARE NOT REVEAL, BECAUSE THE RETURN IS JUST TOO LOWwwwww (even after he beautification method)................ Ha ha ha!

Anyway, whether this blogger's online calculator is correct or not can be double checked! (and I have done some check and am sure that his/her online calculator is more or less correct! (may be just +/- a few % difference but doesn't change the conclusion derived!))

Do you dare to develop an online calculator and let everybody double check and verify that your calculation of CPF Life's 7.5% return is TRUE???
    Ha ha ha! The answer is OBVIOUS! Yours can't stand up to scrutiny, obviously cannot be developed into an online calculator (just like ilikeu) for people to verify and prove that you are lying!!!!!!

Default CPF Life's return for woman

I believe many will be interested in CPF Life's return for woman too!

Actually, for simplicity we just need to look at the average life span, i.e. 80 years old for men and 85 years old for women. So for women the statistics are as follow:

CPF Life Standard for woman:
    Monthly Payout $1236
    Death at 85 1.39%
    Bequest at 85 $0

So for woman, according to here:
    CPF Life Standard's return for woman if they can live till average age of 85 is 1.39%!

Now, where is the 4% p.a. interest rate that you people are told that you will get???
    Or minority can get 1 better: minority claimed that you can get 7.5% return! Ha ha ha! What a big fat LIE!

Monthly Payout $1330
    Death at 75 -0.97%

RA $166,000 at age 55
    CPF Life Standard

BEQUEST LIAR????

minority The epic liar has gone into hidding again after his LIES have been EXPOSED!

minority,

Obviously I depend on online calculator like here:

Why?
    Very simple, because the developer of this online calculator is an EXPERT in MATH, have PHD in Engineering, have studied Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and have more than 30 years' experience in investments & trading in stocks, properties, bonds, ETF, & futures,
    so >100x more qualified than you!

Why would anybody of sane mind believe in your calculation vs an expert?
    Not when you are the well-known epic LIAR that tried to con us that CPF Life's return is 7.5% p.a. and tried to give us FAKED calculation!!!!!

So why would I or anybody believe minority (the BIGGEST LIAR and bullshitter here) rather than this person's online calculator!

Even ilikeu's post on CPF Life Basic plan's returns have been beautified to look better than they really are, let alone the CPF Life Standard plan's returns which HE DARE NOT REVEAL, BECAUSE THE RETURN IS JUST TOO LOWwwwww (even after he beautification method)................ Ha ha ha!

Anyway, whether this blogger's online calculator is correct or not can be double checked! (and I have done some check and am sure that his/her online calculator is more or less correct! (may be just +/- a few % difference but doesn't change the conclusion derived!))

Do you dare to develop an online calculator and let everybody double check and verify that your calculation of CPF Life's 7.5% return is TRUE???
    Ha ha ha! The answer is OBVIOUS! Yours can't stand up to scrutiny, obviously cannot be developed into an online calculator (just like ilikeu) for people to verify and prove that you are lying!!!!!!
    WELL WHY ARE U SO STUPID? CANNOT COUNT MUST DEPEND ON WHAT F ONLINE CACULATOR??

AT 55 PUT IN 166K!
    AT 65 Draw 1300 till 82 DIE! HOW MUCH IS THAT !
    BEQUEST is 94K

HOW MUCH IS THE TOTAL COLLECTED CASH OVER THE 166K??

PRIMARY SCHOOL MATHS... U CANNOT DO DONT COME LIE LAH!!!!

DEATH AGE U CHOOSE one 82 ( after change goal post multiple times from 75, 78,80,then 82)
    PM payout u say one $1300 ( after change goal post from 1200)

So what else you want to bulll shit leh? BLOODY FARKING LIAR

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    CPF is more than enough for retirement Planning if you manage it wisely - Starting pay $2500 @age25
    =============================================================================
    There are 3 type of min retirement sum as from 2016 Figure.

2016 retirement sum figure for BRS (80.5k) , FRS ($161k) & ERS ($241k)
    2020 retirement sum figure for BRS (90.5k) , FRS ($181k) & ERS ($271k) inflation est 2.5%

1. Basic Retirement Sum(BRS) = $80.5k with 2/3/4 rm HDB pledged
    Monthly payout for life@65 = $660-$720

2. Full Retirement Sum (FRS) = $161k (No 2/3/4 rm HDB pledged)
    Monthly payout for life@65 = $1220-$1320

3.Enhanced Retirement Sum (ERS) = $241,500
    Those who wish to put more saving in CPF life - optional
    Monthly payout for life@65 = $1770-$1920.

Max contribution to your CPF for 2015 = $31.45k / yr (20% of your Salary + 17% employer + voluntary cash)
    Max contribution to your CPF for 2016 = $37.75k / yr (20% of your Salary + 17% employer + voluntary cash)

Many of them are unaware of how their annual income + CPF adds up over 30 years of working (age 25 to age 55).

Starting pay $2500 (3% Salary increment yearly till age 55).Do nothing to your CPF acct
    ==================================================================
    At age 25 - OA=$7.1k. SA=$1.9k MA=$2.5k

By age 35, OA=$112k. SA=33k. MA=41k

By age 45 - OA=$268k. SA=120k. MA=97k

By age 55 - OA=$479k. SA=354k. MA = $138k

** When MA (now call BHS) ceiling is reached ($49.8k) Excess goes to SA. But if SA (4%) min FRS ($161k) is also reached. MA (4%) excess goes to OA (2.5%)

NET CASH Income (take home pay) earned accumulated for 30 years of working (age 25 to age 55)= $1.3 million dollars very very more than enough
    for the HDB BTO 4rm HDB flat $350k (income >$8k no HDB grant) . I did not include variable or performance bonus which range from 0.5 mth to 3 mths
    & also your partner income whic may be also $1.3m if she/he has the same earning power.

If you have the job stability & the financial capablilty . Consider on How To Manage Your CPF Money by Shift all your money from Ordinary Acct to Special Acct as
    YOUNG as possible. You will get extra >60k to 100k more with no sweat involved at all.Just transfering OA-SA every Year . It MUST BE DONE when you are young.

Shift CPF-OA (2.5%-3.5%) to SA (4-5%) at YOUNG age & start to transfer OA (2.5% to SA(4%)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At age 25 - OA=$7.1k. SA=$1.9k. MA=$2.5k.

By age 35, OA=0 (vs 112k). SA=156k (vs 33k) . MA=41k

By 45 - OA=$85k.(vs 268k) SA=347k (vs 120k). MA=93k

By 55 - OA=$341k (vs$479k) @SA=$550k to 600k. (vs $354k). @MA=$100k - 135k

@ SA=550k to $600k depend on the CPF board yearly adjustment of the min sum retirement % increment. Range from 2.5% to 3.5%.

@ MA= $100k to $135k also depend on the CPF board yearly adjustment on the MA & your medishield life selection from Govt b2 to private A class
    MA (now call BHS) ceiling is reached. MA Excess goes to SA. But if SA min sum is also reached. MA excess goes to OA

Remember, you are not voluntary CASH contribution in the CPF. Just only your 20% of your Salary + 17% from your employer.

================================================================================================================
    I believe only the minorities have the financial capablity , determination & discipline to prorities their retirement need when young & transfer from OA
    to SA to see the magic of compouned interest in their special acct. Young prefer WANTS 1st & ignore the NEEDS. if they mismanage the CASH & CPF,
    they will be in trouble when they grow old. Low cash & low CPF.

I do not recommend to voluntary contribute cash into CPF when young unless you really have more more than enough cash either from your parent or you yourself.
    Maybe when your reach late 40s & your children are age 21 & start working . You have extra cash. Can consider voluntary cash into CPF if min sum is met.
    By age 55, you can withdraw all after meeting the min sum (161k). Eg OA=200k SA=201k MA=49.8k(cannot touch). U can withdraw all OA=200k + SA=40k
    (201k minus 161k) if you chose FRS ($161k).

Since most of the young couple likely to marry late between age 30-40. Why not set yourself a tgt to hit your Special acct min $100k at age 35
    (By age 35, OA=$112k. SA=33k --- Move 67k from your OA to SA (33k + 67k ) to increase your SA to 100k tgt.

Once your SA=100k is reached by age 35. You know that the BIG WORRY min retirement need is SETTLED & can concentrate to build your OA .
    Any extra contribution to your SA is extra extra bonus.

$100k compounded 4% interest for 30 yrs. U will have at least 325k at age 65. A very basic retirement est 2.5k/mth at age 65 for life.
    http://www.moneychimp.com/calculator...calculator.htm

FYI, those wiives who decided to become a homemaker to take care of children & self employed . You better start to think now about your retirement as you have much lesser CPF for retirement. A umarried man or women. You are also need to plan early as MAID is the only person which you need to depend on when you grow old.
    This is how our precious CPF is gone down the drain through really bad investment. GREED

Rowsley is a approved CPF stock. In Sep 12, it was just <0.10.
    Rowsley share price peak at S$0.68 in Sep2013 following the RTO announcement in Dec 12. One year later , Rowsley share price dropped from the peak (0.68 in Sep 13) to 0.28 (Sep 14). My friend told to look into Rowsley stock as it has a very big potential upside due to Peter Lim big project in Isankar on healthcare, education etc etc. He bought at $0.25 (200 lots @ $50k) in 2014. Today , the share price is 0.10. Lesson learnt. Never Never use your precious CPF OA to buy speculative penny stocks. There are hundred of CPF approved Penny stocks under water. Some of them is already delisted or under suspension.

My former classmate bought $50k HSBC unit trust using CPF OA. 18 years later, it just breakeven. If he will to transfer his $50k CPF OA (2.5%) to CPF SA (4%). His CPF $50k in CPF SA will grow from $50k to $100k.

What happens to your CPF-OA  money used to buy a very OLD HDB flat when the lease ends?

Leasehold means there is a limited life (99 yrs) .Theoretically, the value of an HDB flat at the end of the lease is zero.
    Once it is gone, your CPF-OA used to service HDB loan may also be gone.

If the CPF-OA used to pay your HDB loan is gone due to lease end (zero). I believe you may or may not  have to pay back the CPF-OA accured interest depending whether  you have met the min full retirement sum.

Let say you take a 30 yrs HDB loan & your mortgage loan amt is $800/mth or $9600/yr using your CPF-OA.  So 30 yrs X 9600 X 2.5% compounded annually =  $432k which your own CPF-OA $ include the accured interest.  So you may need to pay $432k or a portion of $432k using your cash back to your CPF-OA if you did not meet the min full retirement sum (if u are still alive)

Pray that there is some hope of Sers (the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme) in the future or else make sure dont overpay for the very OLD HDB flat.

Don't be silly bro. If you can afford to pay CPF OA of $800 per month, your CPF SA will definitely overshoot minimum retirement sum at retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by cbsh38584 View Post
    What happens to your CPF-OA  money used to buy a very OLD HDB flat when the lease ends?

Leasehold means there is a limited life (99 yrs) .Theoretically, the value of an HDB flat at the end of the lease is zero.
    Once it is gone, your CPF-OA used to service HDB loan may also be gone.

If the CPF-OA used to pay your HDB loan is gone due to lease end (zero). I believe you may or may not  have to pay back the CPF-OA accured interest depending whether  you have met the min full retirement sum.

Let say you take a 30 yrs HDB loan & your mortgage loan amt is $800/mth or $9600/yr using your CPF-OA.  So 30 yrs X 9600 X 2.5% compounded annually =  $432k which your own CPF-OA $ include the accured interest.  So you may need to pay $432k or a portion of $432k using your cash back to your CPF-OA if you did not meet the min full retirement sum (if u are still alive)

Pray that there is some hope of Sers (the Selective En bloc Redevelopment Scheme) in the future or else make sure dont overpay for the very OLD HDB flat.
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

Also, CPF cannot be used if the lease falls below 25 or 30 years...
    The three laws of Kelonguni:

Where there is kelong, there is guni.
    No kelong no guni.
    More kelong = more guni.

https://www.cpf.gov.sg/eSvc/Web/Sche...arsLease/Input

This calculator helps you to determine your eligibility and the maximum amount of CPF that you can use to buy a property with remaining lease of less than 60 years, but at least 30 years.

Please note that the calculator is applicable if the date of purchase is on or after 1 July 2013 for HDB flats, and from 19 July 2005 for private properties.

Regardless, the person will still get $0 back and all his/her MONEY burnt into ASHES when their 99-years leasehold property goes to 0 year lease.
    That is why if you buy 99-years leasehold, BEWARE! Better flip quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelonguni View Post
    Don't be silly bro. If you can afford to pay CPF OA of $800 per month, your CPF SA will definitely overshoot minimum retirement sum at retirement.

Regardless, the person will still get $0 back and all his/her MONEY burnt into ASHES when their 99-years leasehold property goes to 0 year lease.
    That is why if you buy 99-years leasehold, BEWARE! Better flip quickly!
    How many Ten year do you have.