Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tanjong Rhu Road Condo

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    Think there are only one off case of this below 850psf by looking at all the transactions.

Pet
    With the release of downside on Private Property yesterday by URA.S$850psf and below is still possible from now.

Cheap agent Guest

Think there are only one off case of this below 850psf by looking at all the transactions.

Pet
    Another cheap agent here to do free advertisements. Or are you agent Joe? Long time never see him here? Change nick? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap agent
    Another cheap agent here to do free advertisements. Or are you agent Joe? Long time never see him here? Change nick? haha

I am not Joe. I am myself and I do have one last unit of costa rhu unit for sale!

Propertieshunter:
    BTW, if you wanna try at what you think of the price, I can try only with your cheque presentation to my client.

Cheers!

Pet

I am not Joe. I am myself and I do have one last unit of costa rhu unit for sale!

Propertieshunter:
    BTW, if you wanna try at what you think of the price, I can try only with your cheque presentation to my client.

Cheers!

Pet
    Joe is here. Always joe6816

Un1234 Guest

Any updates?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Un1234
    Any updates?

Hi bro, what kinda update are you looking forward to?

Pet

Default looking for a unit with unblocked bayview

Hi guys, do u know of any units at costa rhu with bayview up for sale?

Hi Sufri, yes there is and all asking around $850psf now. Am looking for 1 myself too.

need some advice. On the verge of offering $910psf for a small 2 bed unit at sanctuary green. Any views appreciated. No seaview.

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    need some advice. On the verge of offering $910psf for a small 2 bed unit at sanctuary green. Any views appreciated. No seaview.
    never step into sanctuary green, but i notice during feb-apr period, sanctuary green is selling at 600+psf, worst than the older costa rhu in same area. this is almost the same price for old 99LH condo such as MG or BP. better find out more about this project before committing.

owner wanted $1k psf! Lotsa ppl selling sanc green vs other projs, dunno why. Price oso lower than others.

Default Stadium MRT Station

Have you seen photos of the Stadium MRT Station? Looks like it will be quite a sight. Probably going to be quite special.

http://phayung.blogspot.com/2009/02/singapore-stadium-mrt-station-by-woha.html

http://www.e-architect.co.uk/singapore/stadium_mrt_station.htm

Quote Originally Posted by hovivi
    owner wanted $1k psf! Lotsa ppl selling sanc green vs other projs, dunno why. Price oso lower than others.
    SG is one of the newer condo in this area, tho Waterplace is the latest of all. Believe the owner bought the unit at launch time was much lower, if recall might be during yr 2000-2001.

SG generally has smaller size unit e.g 2bedder 775sf to 850sf, hence compare to Pebble Bay, Costa Rhu >1000sf. Hence overall $ quatum for a unit is lower.

Coupling both the above consideration, owner do see the profit selling at this juncture as compared to other projects in this vincinity.

Would consider this area for its future potential when stadum is re-developed, Garden by Bay, pedestrian bridge crossing over to flyer, water taxi.

Just my 2cents inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by flxcat
    SG is one of the newer condo in this area, tho Waterplace is the latest of all. Believe the owner bought the unit at launch time was much lower, if recall might be during yr 2000-2001.

SG generally has smaller size unit e.g 2bedder 775sf to 850sf, hence compare to Pebble Bay, Costa Rhu >1000sf. Hence overall $ quatum for a unit is lower.

Coupling both the above consideration, owner do see the profit selling at this juncture as compared to other projects in this vincinity.

Would consider this area for its future potential when stadum is re-developed, Garden by Bay, pedestrian bridge crossing over to flyer, water taxi.

Just my 2cents inputs.

Hi,

Do you have any info when the pedestrian bridge and water taxi facilities will be completed? I am interested in Tanjong Rhu area for investment. The problem with T Rhu is that it is not very accesible.

Just my 2cents inputs.
    Sorry, just to check where can I find the info on the bridge linking TR to Flyer. Tried to Google in numerous ways back unsuccessful. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blackswan
    Sorry, just to check where can I find the info on the bridge linking TR to Flyer. Tried to Google in numerous ways back unsuccessful. Thanks.
    see the map i posted

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...t=7808&page=17

Default Bridge to Flyer

Thanks for the map.

Any idea when it will be built? There is no sign of it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Xie Xie Da Ge

most properties there are 99-year lease, so wonder whether good for investment??? think only ParkShore is freehold, but seems nobody here mention about this condo. How is it compared to the other 99-year properties in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    most properties there are 99-year lease, so wonder whether good for investment??? think only ParkShore is freehold, but seems nobody here mention about this condo. How is it compared to the other 99-year properties in that area?
    Very badly maintained.

What about Riveredge? Think this one is isolated from the bunch. Maybe that's why it costs lesser.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Just to share, there is a updated map based on 2008 masterplan. Correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/mp08/map.jsf?goToRegion=C

Quote Originally Posted by Allthepies
    There are indeed 2 freehold, Parkshore and Camlot.

Parkshore all views are blocked by SG and Pebble Bay. As for the side facing the bare patch, will be blocked once gov open tender for the land next to it.

My opinion, SG is the most affordable.

well, once ecp traffic is rerouted to the marina expressway, the stretch after sheares bridge will become sheares avenue and hopefully, less dense traffic

There are indeed 2 freehold, Parkshore and Camlot.

Parkshore all views are blocked by SG and Pebble Bay. As for the side facing the bare patch, will be blocked once gov open tender for the land next to it.

My opinion, SG is the most affordable.
    camlot FH ? thot is 99 yr

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    camlot FH ? thot is 99 yr
    You are right, my mistake. camelot is 99 LH

You are right, my mistake. camelot is 99 LH
    a friend of mine bought camlot during launch ...did it up swee swee ..within 6 mths he moved out .. cos an expat fell in love with his ID ..and rented it from him for 7k a mth .. for 2 yrs,,

meanwhie he took the rental to service another landed house outskirt cheap cheap ...which over these years has appreciated tremendously ..

but he moved back in camlot after 2 yrs.. and the mkt rental kept falling and so was the price .. it was only until last couple of years that he took a small loss and sold it ...

i dont know why i tell this story but i guess becos i want to say .. every rally will be followed by a dip ...

and sometimes dip to a point where it cannot go back to previous high ..when it did .. take the chance to sell ..

Just to share, there is a updated map based on 2008 masterplan. Correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.ura.gov.sg/mp08/map.jsf?goToRegion=C

Thanks for this.

It shows that the footbridge from Costa Rhu to the Flyer is next to Sheares Flyover.

That is not a bad spot for a footbridge as people can use that footbridge to walk to Marina Bay Sands (via the spiral bridge).

There are quite a number of developments coming to the T Rhu area. Stadium MRT, Gardens By The Bay, Sports Hub, Footbridge, Water Taxis....

Does anyone know whether there are still plans to have a marina on the bay? I saw some URA scale models sometime back showing a bunch of boats moored in the water near Pebble Bay.

Default Sportshub

ST today says that Sportshub will only start construction in Q1 2010 and complete in 2013.

Default Older properties find buyers at auction

As prices of new homes rise, investors are turning to auctions and the resale market

INVESTORS who are put off by the exuberant prices of late for newer properties are turning to auctions to pick up older properties that have not quite appreciated in the same way.

Two apartments at Four Seasons Park near Orchard Road and an apartment at The Waterside in Tanjong Rhu have changed hands at auctions this week.

Colliers International sold the pair of neighbouring three-bedroom apartments at Four Seasons Park, on the fifth floor of the development’s Autumn block, for more than $2,100 per square foot each.

The apartments, each of 2,260 square feet, were put up for sale by a mortgagee bank on vacant possession basis. Unit #05-01 was sold for $4.8 million or $2,124 psf, while the next door #05-02 fetched $4.84 million ($2,142 psf).

The two units were bought separately by Singaporeans.

BT understands that the same mortgagor had owned the two properties. According to caveat records, the units were purchased at $3.25 million each, one in August 2001 and the other in January 2002.

In June this year, a 3,821 sq ft unit on the 20th level of Four Seasons Park changed hands at $2,146 psf. In April, a 19th floor unit sold for $1,637 psf.

Jones Lang LaSalle at its auction yesterday sold a 14th floor unit at The Waterside condo in Tanjong Rhu for $2.55 million or $1,190 psf. It was also a mortgagee sale.

At another auction this week, conducted by DTZ, a three-bedroom apartment on the 22nd floor of Spottiswoode Park was sold for $630,000 or $496 psf. The development is on a site with a remaining lease of 66 years.

‘Buyers are turning to the resale market, whether through private treaty or auction, to pick up properties that are more than 10 years old as their prices have not escalated as much as prices for newer properties,’ says Knight Frank executive director and auctioneer Mary Sai.

Landed homes have also been in good demand at recent auctions. A strata bungalow, 261 Northshore, in Ponggol Seventeenth Avenue sold for $1.87 million at Knight Frank’s auction on Aug 20. The freehold property’s built-up area is about 5,500-5,600 sq ft. The property was sold by its owner, who is also in the midst of negotiating the sale of the next door bungalow at 263 Northshore after it was withdrawn at the same auction.

Colliers deputy managing director and auctioneer Grace Ng said: ‘The frustration being faced by those shopping for landed homes is that when they make an offer, sellers often increase their asking prices, which thus becomes a moving target. In contrast, at an auction, once the seller’s target price has been reached, there is certainty the property will be sold to the highest bidder.’

At its auction on Wednesday this week, Colliers sold a freehold semi-detached house at 102 Sunbird Circle, off Upper Changi Road, in District 16 for $1.98 million or $565 psf based on the land area of 3,506 sq ft. The two-storey house has five bedrooms.

At its auction yesterday, JLL sold a third level shop at Sim Lim Square for $2.95 million or $4,282 psf. The 689 sq ft shop (comprising two units – front and back) is near a lift. Sim Lim Square has about 73 years remaining lease.

Also transacted at the same auction were 16 and 18 Tanjong Pagar Road, at $2.48 million. The ground floors of the two-storey conservation shophouses are currently leased to a pub/karaoke lounge while offices occupy the upper level.

The shophouses, which have a single title, have a land area of 1,976 sq ft and have about 90 years remaining lease.