Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: CairnHill Nine, 99LH, Orchard Road (Capitaland) starting @ 1.35mil

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    ok what, now that wannabe has brought up this discussion about old guys. i am really curious, for someone who kept posting so many postings, are you sure can just read and don't post? anyway, i didn't say anything bad about him. in fact, the forum had been quite quiet for years, about time for it to come alive again lol.
    Actually I notice buying activity is somewhat correlated to the activity level in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    Actually I notice buying activity is somewhat correlated to the activity level in this forum.
    which one is the leading indicator? buying pick up first then forum heats up or the other way round?

which one is the leading indicator? buying pick up first then forum heats up or the other way round?

Haha....I wish I know which is the lead. I only notice they are correlated. For me I did not stop reading the forum though. And I only post occasionally regardless if I'm buying or not.

189 caveats lodged

189 caveats lodged
    things are looking good.
    The most successful investors are defined by their actions in a bear market, not a bull market.