Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: The Asana (D10, Freehold, Aurum Land / Woh Hup)

  1. #1

    Default The Asana (D10, Freehold, Aurum Land / Woh Hup)

    The Asana Condo is a Freehold condominium located at Queen's Road in District 10 at the prime Bukit Timah district. The Asana Condo is about 410 meters away from the Botanic Gardens MRT Station and amenities near this condo includes the NTUC Fair price and some popular eateries.

    The Asana being located at a well-established neighbourhood has all the amenities you need from Cold Storage and NTUC supermarket, banks, specialty stores, cafes, pubs, bistros and gourmet eateries such as Au Jardin Les Amis and La Petite Cuisine. Just 10 minutesí walk away from is the Singapore Botanic Garden and the Botanic MRT Station.

    For More Information on this boutique development, simply click on The Asana by Aurum Land for more information now. Thank you.

  2. #2

    Default

    Not to be a wet blanket, but is the indicative psf range around $2k+ for the usual 2/3 br units? Dukes Residences situated at the road beside it is selling at $1700-$2000 psf and quite new since TOP in 2012? Is it some boutique project boasting of quality finishes?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer888 View Post
    Not to be a wet blanket, but is the indicative psf range around $2k+ for the usual 2/3 br units? Dukes Residences situated at the road beside it is selling at $1700-$2000 psf and quite new since TOP in 2012? Is it some boutique project boasting of quality finishes?
    maybe mickey mouse? change the psf up, reduce the sq ft down, voila, quantum cheaper than dukes residences!

  4. #4

    Default The Asana Condo: True Definition of Modern Living



    The Asana

    The Asana is a Freehold new launch condo for sale at one of the fastest growing regions of Singapore truly defines what modern living is all about. The 48 exclusive apartments set to be completed by March 2019 will provide an urban sanctuary where peace and tranquility intermingle. The units will boast of picturesque view of the nearby natural environment. All favorable indulgences lie in close proximity and therefore for the outgoing resident this is a non-negotiable deal. It is well-suited to both singles and families and anything in-between. It is the ultimate blend of nature and urban living, what else can one ask for after a long tiring day at work?

    Price indicative

    1 bedroom-fr$1.0mil
    2 bedroom-fr$1.4mil
    2+1 Bedroom-fr$1.7mil
    3 bedroom-fr$2mil

    Show Gallery opening soon! Register to View!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by New Launch Enquiry View Post


    The Asana

    The Asana is a Freehold new launch condo for sale at one of the fastest growing regions of Singapore truly defines what modern living is all about. The 48 exclusive apartments set to be completed by March 2019 will provide an urban sanctuary where peace and tranquility intermingle. The units will boast of picturesque view of the nearby natural environment. All favorable indulgences lie in close proximity and therefore for the outgoing resident this is a non-negotiable deal. It is well-suited to both singles and families and anything in-between. It is the ultimate blend of nature and urban living, what else can one ask for after a long tiring day at work?

    Price indicative

    1 bedroom-fr$1.0mil
    2 bedroom-fr$1.4mil
    2+1 Bedroom-fr$1.7mil
    3 bedroom-fr$2mil

    Show Gallery opening soon! Register to View!
    The Asana Condo: True Definition of Modern Living

    The 99-year Leasehold new launch condo at one of the fastest growing regions of Singapore truly defines what modern living is all about. The 48 exclusive apartments set to be completed by March 2019 will provide an urban sanctuary where peace and tranquility intermingle. The units will boast of picturesque view of the nearby natural environment. All favorable indulgences lie in close proximity and therefore for the outgoing resident this is a non-negotiable deal. It is well-suited to both singles and families and anything in-between. It is the ultimate blend of nature and urban living, what else can one ask for after a long tiring day at work?

    Is it FH or 99years???
    The most successful investors are defined by their actions in a bear market, not a bull market.

  6. #6

    Default

    3 bd 753 sq ft.....................

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    3 bd 753 sq ft.....................
    developer knows their buyers....

    they want it to be affordable.

    after all, they buy for the address only lah .... to be within 1 km of schools

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    developer knows their buyers....

    they want it to be affordable.

    after all, they buy for the address only lah .... to be within 1 km of schools
    with d'leedon around, u need to be very lucky or very rich to get to nyps

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jeaprp View Post
    with d'leedon around, u need to be very lucky or very rich to get to nyps

    yep ...

    having said that ...

    to pay for asana is still cheaper than to pay for D Leedon ....for the school

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,988

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer888 View Post
    Not to be a wet blanket, but is the indicative psf range around $2k+ for the usual 2/3 br units? Dukes Residences situated at the road beside it is selling at $1700-$2000 psf and quite new since TOP in 2012? Is it some boutique project boasting of quality finishes?
    Dukes Residences' 1700-2000 psf includes a void area, so the actual psf diff with this one is probably not that much.

    This one is on the site of 2 houses sold not so long ago. Land is FH, dun know if they sell as LH or not. Woh Hup is supposedly the better main con out there.

    funny condo name.... Angsana is a tree

    "... located at a well-established neighbourhood has all the amenities..." this statement is quite true. but then to quote Au Jardin is way way off... (and Les Amis should be offended seeing being mixed with La Petite Cuisine in the same sentence)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions