Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Vue 8 Residences

My take is this,, with so many measures people tend to use his first purchase or 2nd purchase wisely. Vue 8 location is not good at all......not near mrt and amnesties, difficult to convince investors....and price not cheap either.....if the project is at Jurong gateway or batadari , u tink 50 units sold in a week?

What a pity? Good project but launches at the worst time.

They should just drag their preview from 1 to 2 days to 1 to 2 weeks to allow more time for the new loan approval process. Collect at least a 3 digit sales figure before become public launch.

Alternatively they could just do the same car lucky draw promotion they did with flo residences , where early buyers get more chances.

Seems kinda like Flora Road projects..Usually their first week sales are never great, but sales slowly pick up.... Personally, I like Vue8, but I think it is perhaps more for own stay/retirement. Definitely better layout than D'Nest, but then D'Nest is close to MRT/Amenities. Really personal choice. However, correct me if I'm wrong, D'nest is the cheapest, followed by Stratum and finally Vue8?

In any case, one key advantage I feel of buying Vue8/Stratum is perhaps the quicker anticipated TOP. D'Nest is gonna take a looong time to TOP, judging by the super slow pace of The Palette.

But compared to Flora Road projects, I prefer Vue8.

Quote Originally Posted by Mu
    Seems kinda like Flora Road projects..Usually their first week sales are never great, but sales slowly pick up.... Personally, I like Vue8, but I think it is perhaps more for own stay/retirement. Definitely better layout than D'Nest, but then D'Nest is close to MRT/Amenities. Really personal choice. However, correct me if I'm wrong, D'nest is the cheapest, followed by Stratum and finally Vue8?

In any case, one key advantage I feel of buying Vue8/Stratum is perhaps the quicker anticipated TOP. D'Nest is gonna take a looong time to TOP, judging by the super slow pace of The Palette.

But compared to Flora Road projects, I prefer Vue8.
    median price per psf Vue8, D'nest, Stratum from left to right: 980~1050 (price range of the units released, according to agent)>986 (from URA website)>917 (from URA website). Stratum is resort-like multi-storey development; Vue8 is sea fronting;D'nest is nearer mrt. Each has its strong and weak points.

If anyone is interested I have the price list...call 91087536

www.vue8residence-pasir-ris.com

Funny how many forummers like to make comments here when it is obvious from what they post that they have never been to the actual site itself.

I went to Vue8 yesterday to see their show flat. Here is my assessment:

-lously layout (dnest is so much better follow by stratum).
    -room sizes are very small except master bedroom. I guess MBR has eaten up the sizes for rest of rooms
    -level 7 is the most preferred level with best price cos has the potential for seaview. Level 8 has a difference of $200k differences compared to level 7.
    next to vue8 on left side could be high rise development while right side is international school low rise. No guarantee seaview fr left side..potential block view
    -low ceiling abt 2.7m high only
    -location wise stratum is better.
    -density wise stratum is better, follow by vue8 than Dnest which definitely take longer to build..very pack like sardine.

Pasir Ris is overbuilt n oversupplied w condos.

Quote Originally Posted by wirehtc
    Pasir Ris is overbuilt n oversupplied w condos.
    Tampines too...Sengkang and Punggol as well....but prices wise are much affordable than rest of areas in most cases..

Reality is that Singapore living standard is moving and switching to mid income range..in a decade time, living in private or Ec condos are like staying in HDB flats from now..

Quote Originally Posted by Strata
    I went to Vue8 yesterday to see their show flat. Here is my assessment:

-lously layout (dnest is so much better follow by stratum).
    -room sizes are very small except master bedroom. I guess MBR has eaten up the sizes for rest of rooms
    -level 7 is the most preferred level with best price cos has the potential for seaview. Level 8 has a difference of $200k differences compared to level 7.
    next to vue8 on left side could be high rise development while right side is international school low rise. No guarantee seaview fr left side..potential block view
    -low ceiling abt 2.7m high only
    -location wise stratum is better.
    -density wise stratum is better, follow by vue8 than Dnest which definitely take longer to build..very pack like sardine.
    Recall D'Nest has bay windows so quite a bit of wasted space and constraint Reno.

What's the flooring for Vue 8 ?

Tampines too...Sengkang and Punggol as well....but prices wise are much affordable than rest of areas in most cases..

Reality is that Singapore living standard is moving and switching to mid income range..in a decade time, living in private or Ec condos are like staying in HDB flats from now..
    Middle income huh? Can afford Bigger loan ?!! For the younger generation... will Singapore become a nation full of "slaves" slogging to pay off their housing loans? Or we are already there?

Quote Originally Posted by Zile
    Middle income huh? Can afford Bigger loan ?!! For the younger generation... will Singapore become a nation full of "slaves" slogging to pay off their housing loans? Or we are already there?
    To be a slave or master, its very much depends on individuals. HDB flat is always available for you at subsidise rate. "If your head is not big, dont wear a bigger hat". If you see your frens or relatives has it, dont follow blindly if you can't afford. Dont complain if you want to buy and be a slave and dont buy if keep complaining living standard is high and cannot keep to pace..you can remain contented and be satisfied with current..

Quote Originally Posted by Home Lover
    Recall D'Nest has bay windows so quite a bit of wasted space and constraint Reno.

What's the flooring for Vue 8 ?
    Marble for 4bedders and above. Porcelain tiles for 1 - 3 bedders.

To be a slave or master, its very much depends on individuals. HDB flat is always available for you at subsidise rate. "If your head is not big, dont wear a bigger hat". If you see your frens or relatives has it, dont follow blindly if you can't afford. Dont complain if you want to buy and be a slave and dont buy if keep complaining living standard is high and cannot keep to pace..you can remain contented and be satisfied with current..
    Hahaha I am not worried about myself lah...

I also chased 5Cs in my younger days and one of the C has made my head quite big now

Quote Originally Posted by chenglinsu
    Marble for 4bedders and above. Porcelain tiles for 1 - 3 bedders.
    Can't be all with marble flooring right? Master toilet, living and dinning room only right?

Quote Originally Posted by Zile
    Moody already dropped local 3 banks' rating to negative due to the high housing mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung
    Can't be all with marble flooring right? Master toilet, living and dinning room only right?
    Not sure about the 4 bedders but for three bedders, living and dining porcelain tiles. Timber strips for bedroom and homogenous tiles for toilet, kitchen and balcony.

Level 8 has a difference of $200k differences compared to level 7..
    thats a very big jump. Does the 8th floor units comes with premium finishing or higher ceiling?
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    thats a very big jump. Does the 8th floor units comes with premium finishing or higher ceiling?
    The agent told me there is no marble finishing for Vue8. MBR toilet has granite finishing but no entire toilet. All bedrooms have timber flooring. Everything is quite standard. The kitchen appliances like fridge, cooker, washing machine uses a brand "Teka". Never heard of it.

YOu cannot compare them against CDL and Far East. For own stay, you might not like it. When I visit the showroom, I dont have the "wow" feeling. One thing I dont like is that the bedrooms partition were removed and kind of give you a wrong perception that the size look big. When you seriously explore further, you will realise it is not the case. In fact, I really have doubt on the unit sizing at one glance.

Property launches in the east to benefit from aggressive Tampines Ave 10 bid ?

www.vue8residence-pasir-ris.com

The agent told me there is no marble finishing for Vue8. MBR toilet has granite finishing but no entire toilet. All bedrooms have timber flooring. Everything is quite standard. The kitchen appliances like fridge, cooker, washing machine uses a brand "Teka". Never heard of it.

YOu cannot compare them against CDL and Far East. For own stay, you might not like it. When I visit the showroom, I dont have the "wow" feeling. One thing I dont like is that the bedrooms partition were removed and kind of give you a wrong perception that the size look big. When you seriously explore further, you will realise it is not the case. In fact, I really have doubt on the unit sizing at one glance.
    Marble flooring for 5 bedroom units.

TEKA used to be the shirt sponsor for Real Madrid.

Handsome R is offline HUAT Ah !! Tai Kuay HUAT Ah !!

Fully agreed with your statement. Just back from showroom, confirmed NO MARBLE/GRANITE. Every floor increments is approximately $10k. See bay kwee loh.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome R
    Fully agreed with your statement. Just back from showroom, confirmed NO MARBLE/GRANITE. Every floor increments is approximately $10k. See bay kwee loh.
    huh? Was at the showroom last week so can see clearly that the flooring for the 3 bedders and 5 bedders show flat are different. Can see the gaps between the tiles for the 3 bedders. No gap at all for the 5 bedders.

Heard that the developers of Vue8 and Stratum are brothers. Maybe Vue8 is position to recover partial loss from Stratum. Stratum is their first entry point towards residential development and they have to make it a success for the first shot..

Heard that the developers of Vue8 and Stratum are brothers. Maybe Vue8 is position to recover partial loss from Stratum. Stratum is their first entry point towards residential development and they have to make it a success for the first shot..
    When it comes to business, they hardly are brothers any more. I'd say is more on greedy side. One brother saw the other selling Stratum hot hot and became greedy.

Sound scandalous.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveYoung
    I personally think Vue8 has better layout and is far less cramped both within and outside the development than D'nest. Surrounding areas of Vue 8 have no taller buildings which will in turn reward the residents with a more soothing and less cramped feeling. And somemore some of the mid to high floor units come with Serangoon harbor view. I mean yes, D'nest got pool view units. But nature view is far more precious. But location wise, D'nest is much nearer to mrt, at least within reach by walk. And D'nest is by a well known developer whereas Vue8 developer only has Flo in its private residential portfolio. So it's really boiled down to individual choices. I'm sure there are group of people who are willing to pay for a slight premium compared to D'nest to get a sea view unit at Vue8. But I guess it's a tough sell for those units without sea view and near to the main road at Vue8, if the price is not attractive enough.
    Ya, furthermore sea view is more tranquil than pool view because sometimes children make a lot of noise when at the pool. Then beside the pool there may also be bbq smoke and other noises from gatherings near the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by ahchee
    Ya, furthermore sea view is more tranquil than pool view because sometimes children make a lot of noise when at the pool. Then beside the pool there may also be bbq smoke and other noises from gatherings near the pool.
    totally agree
    In the final analysis.....its NOT whether you have a diploma,degree,masters OR PHD....its whether you have a HDB/PC/EC or LANDED...

Next door neighbours would be the new Overseas Family School. Should be good investment site.

Quote Originally Posted by Khairilasny
    Next door neighbours would be the new Overseas Family School. Should be good investment site.
    Is the new overseas school in that location?