Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gem Residences at Toa Payoh (D12, 99 years leasehold, Gamuda/Maxdin/Evia)

I stay in TPY and the condo site is just beside the temple. Location-wise it's pretty good but not so sure about capital appreciation potential given that TPY, although a good location, is known for flats rather than condos.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    thanks for updating! on the map it only looks like a temple. buyers should know this and nobody selling it would likely tell them that!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer888 View Post
    I stay in TPY and the condo site is just beside the temple. Location-wise it's pretty good but not so sure about capital appreciation potential given that TPY, although a good location, is known for flats rather than condos.
    so is it a temple with a Columbarium?

Yes it is. There is a designated area for the tablets.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    so is it a temple with a Columbarium?

Wink

It is still a good project I think. 14 developers bidded for it according to Channel News Asia's report.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...l/1924932.html

Mr Desmond Sim, head of CBRE Research for Singapore and Southeast Asia, said the strong demand was "unsurprising" given the site's location within a well-established mature estate with very few private residential projects. The site is also within walking distance of the Braddell MRT station.

JLL's head of research in Southeast Asia Chua Yang Liang said the gap between the winning bid and the next highest is only 1.1 per cent. That is the closest gap since the second half of 2014, when a site at Choa Chu Kang Drive was awarded to Sim Lian Land at a margin of 2.2 per cent over the next bidder, said Dr Chua.

Quite a good site at 2-3m above road level. Should be popular but sale will depend on pricing.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwen View Post
    It is still a good project I think. 14 developers bidded for it according to Channel News Asia's report.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...l/1924932.html

Mr Desmond Sim, head of CBRE Research for Singapore and Southeast Asia, said the strong demand was "unsurprising" given the site's location within a well-established mature estate with very few private residential projects. The site is also within walking distance of the Braddell MRT station.

JLL's head of research in Southeast Asia Chua Yang Liang said the gap between the winning bid and the next highest is only 1.1 per cent. That is the closest gap since the second half of 2014, when a site at Choa Chu Kang Drive was awarded to Sim Lian Land at a margin of 2.2 per cent over the next bidder, said Dr Chua.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast