Thread: INDIAN FTS KANA HAMMERED BY S'PORE CONDO OWNERS

Default INDIAN FTS KANA HAMMERED BY S'PORE CONDO OWNERS

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...e-condo-owners

INDIAN FTS KANA HAMMERED BY S'PORE CONDO OWNERS

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 27/04/2016 - 12:02am

Just got back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM.

Indians have bought abt 40% of Mandarin Gardens apts and have become arrogant in the condo. At last year's AGM, all Singaporeans didnt want to stand for Management Council positions, leaving it to foreigners to take control. Eight indians were voted in with one American and one Briton in the MC.

The Indians are power crazy, lawless and turned havoc. They thought they own Mandarin Gardens and can do what they want. They

1. attempted to transfer money from the $9m sinking fund to the management fund
    2. organised Deepavali celebrations from codo fund to let indians enjoy
    3. organised a sports day for indian children
    4. allowed indian children to run wild in the condo
    5. attempted to kick out Thai Pan Restaurant and replace it with an indian restaurant
    6. spent abt $200k on the fish pond without discernable results
    7. proposed to have a cricket pitch for indian kids
    8. allowed indian kids to play football on well landscaped garden endangering aged singaporeans, young children who use the gardens for leisure activities and the well kept grass

The American sounded out their misdeeds to the Singaporean owners. The Singaporeans were furious. At today's AGM, singaporean owners turned up in force and badly defeated the Indians by voting in 9 Singaporeans, one American and one Briton. The Indians were taught a humbling lesson. The Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singapore.

I believe the same situation is happening in Waterside Condo, Melville condo and Singapore in general. Singaporean owners can reclaim WaterSide, Melville and Singapore for Singaporeans if we unite as what Mandarin Gardens owners did today

ckmpd
    A.S.S. Contributor

well done bro!

LOL !! FROM THE ASS SITE! N by who else? FARHAN! I smell a lot of loaded racial xenophobic bullshit in the post. all out to bait people to their site so they can make $$ from the Adverts.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Is this article telling the truth?
    Any Mandarin Gardens' owners here to confirm?

If the article is just telling the truth and the facts, why is it that when people mentioned FACT/TRUTH about certain race or particular country's citizens, it automatically becomes xenophobic bullshit??? Really whole load of bullshit indeed from the one always shouting "xenophobic bullshit"!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Anus View Post
    http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...e-condo-owners

INDIAN FTS KANA HAMMERED BY S'PORE CONDO OWNERS

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 27/04/2016 - 12:02am

Just got back from Mandarin Gardens Condo AGM.

Indians have bought abt 40% of Mandarin Gardens apts and have become arrogant in the condo. At last year's AGM, all Singaporeans didnt want to stand for Management Council positions, leaving it to foreigners to take control. Eight indians were voted in with one American and one Briton in the MC.

The Indians are power crazy, lawless and turned havoc. They thought they own Mandarin Gardens and can do what they want. They

1. attempted to transfer money from the $9m sinking fund to the management fund
    2. organised Deepavali celebrations from codo fund to let indians enjoy
    3. organised a sports day for indian children
    4. allowed indian children to run wild in the condo
    5. attempted to kick out Thai Pan Restaurant and replace it with an indian restaurant
    6. spent abt $200k on the fish pond without discernable results
    7. proposed to have a cricket pitch for indian kids
    8. allowed indian kids to play football on well landscaped garden endangering aged singaporeans, young children who use the gardens for leisure activities and the well kept grass

The American sounded out their misdeeds to the Singaporean owners. The Singaporeans were furious. At today's AGM, singaporean owners turned up in force and badly defeated the Indians by voting in 9 Singaporeans, one American and one Briton. The Indians were taught a humbling lesson. The Singaporeans reclaimed Mandarin Gardens for Singapore.

I believe the same situation is happening in Waterside Condo, Melville condo and Singapore in general. Singaporean owners can reclaim WaterSide, Melville and Singapore for Singaporeans if we unite as what Mandarin Gardens owners did today

ckmpd
    A.S.S. Contributor

Rising India and Indian Communities in East Asia

https://books.google.com.sg/books?id...gapore&f=false

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    Is this article telling the truth?
    Any Mandarin Gardens' owners here to confirm?

If the article is just telling the truth and the facts, why is it that when people mentioned FACT/TRUTH about certain race or particular country's citizens, it automatically becomes xenophobic bullshit??? Really whole load of bullshit indeed from the one always shouting "xenophobic bullshit"!!!!!!!

Here come the liar.. SO WHERE IS THE FACTS??? FROM THE SO CALL FARHAN ??? LOL SHE IS SITTING IN JAIL AND HER GHOST IS NOW POSTING?

PLS SHOW UR FACTS N PROOF ? I CALL UR BLUFF.
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

We've lived in Mandarin Gardens for eleven years now and have enjoyed it, but when this lease runs out we'll be moving on.

The place has changed dramatically over the past few years - those of you who live here may know what I mean. The noise from screaming, badly behaved kids is pretty intolerable from 5:30 p.m. onwards; a neighbour regularly throws rubbish out of the window onto the plants below; the crap the nice old cleaners have to deal with when they arrive in the morning embarrasses me. I could go on.

I've my own view on why this has happened, I saw the same thing in my old homeland, East London (U.K. not S.A.). As then, it's time to move on.

Anyone thinking off moving to MG, don't just visit on a quiet, sunny morning - make sure you spend an hour here around six in the evening.http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/...topic=61116.30

I am also asking for confirmation though.......

I don't know who is Farhan, but I am sure who ever that is is still much better you minority, you who has been proven again and again for LYING and being such a SCAMBAG and BULLSHIT KING and exhibiting absolutely NO INTEGRITY here!

Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post
    Here come the liar.. SO WHERE IS THE FACTS??? FROM THE SO CALL FARHAN ??? LOL SHE IS SITTING IN JAIL AND HER GHOST IS NOW POSTING?

Thanks for the link.
    So it seems the complain may be TRUE after all.....

And minority has been caught to be LYING yet again!!!!!!!!

And yet minority has the cheek to say other people like Farhan lying!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    We've lived in Mandarin Gardens for eleven years now and have enjoyed it, but when this lease runs out we'll be moving on.

The place has changed dramatically over the past few years - those of you who live here may know what I mean. The noise from screaming, badly behaved kids is pretty intolerable from 5:30 p.m. onwards; a neighbour regularly throws rubbish out of the window onto the plants below; the crap the nice old cleaners have to deal with when they arrive in the morning embarrasses me. I could go on.

I've my own view on why this has happened, I saw the same thing in my old homeland, East London (U.K. not S.A.). As then, it's time to move on.

Anyone thinking off moving to MG, don't just visit on a quiet, sunny morning - make sure you spend an hour here around six in the evening.http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/...topic=61116.30
    Quote Originally Posted by minority View Post

I bet many Singaporean investors and owner occupiers of MG regretted their decision now to preserve the beauty of MG and opted not to en bloc in 2011. Probably they had tried en bloc but set their reserved price too high to have any chance of success given the huge land size.

I thought some of the new property regulations like after enbloc must sell within 5 or 7 years etc (or something like that (may be somebody can correct me)) basically killed the enbloc market?

With this kind of market (after all the property cooling measures), which property developer dare to enbloc big estate???

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Woods View Post
    I bet many Singaporean investors and owner occupiers of MG regretted their decision now to preserve the beauty of MG and opted not to en bloc in 2011. Probably they had tried en bloc but set their reserved price too high to have any chance of success given the huge land size.

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
    I thought some of the new property regulations like after enbloc must sell within 5 or 7 years etc (or something like that (may be somebody can correct me)) basically killed the enbloc market?

With this kind of market (after all the property cooling measures), which property developer dare to enbloc big estate???
    The new rule came into being in late 2011. MG has a group of die-heart occupiers forming a rebel against those wanting to en bloc. I believe opposition candidate and lawyer Jeanette Chong was one of them lobbying to preserve MG. I bet this group is regretting their decision now. If they had not lobby against, the reserved price might not need to set so high to achieve the 80% support level. MG could have been en bloc before the new rule kicks in.