Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Paya Lebar Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by PropVestor View Post
    http://grant-associates.pr.co/141476...ant-associates

PLQ landscaping will be designed by the same British folks who did Gardens by the Bay (16 awards). Now I know why it is so expensive to build this project at over $3.2bn. Owners can look forward to more than 100,000 sq feet of landscaping with a river flowing through.
    Power, you Huat liao!!

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Power, you Huat liao!!
    Can't really say that but it increases the chance that this property has a unique design which ups the emotional appeal of the next owner we sell to. The maintenance of this place will go in tandem with the landscaping scope of work. So management fees will only be higher than nearby condos. Give and take I supposed.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends.../market-trends
    Data says it better...

Between July 2007 to May 2017, D14's straight line incline is looking very similar to D15. A good sign to me.

2 cents,
    PropVestor

Can't really say that but it increases the chance that this property has a unique design which ups the emotional appeal of the next owner we sell to. The maintenance of this place will go in tandem with the landscaping scope of work. So management fees will only be higher than nearby condos. Give and take I supposed.

https://www.squarefoot.com.sg/trends.../market-trends
    Data says it better...

Between July 2007 to May 2017, D14's straight line incline is looking very similar to D15. A good sign to me.

2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Doubly Huat!!

I was reading through the Business Times yesterday front page. Interestingly, there is no mention of Park Place Residences re-launch. Maybe they did not put it there since they have already launched Phase 1. If not, they might do what Marina One does, see the finished product first before selling. At a higher price of course!

Just speculating.

2 cents,
    PropVestor

I was reading through the Business Times yesterday front page. Interestingly, there is no mention of Park Place Residences re-launch. Maybe they did not put it there since they have already launched Phase 1. If not, they might do what Marina One does, see the finished product first before selling. At a higher price of course!

Just speculating.

2 cents,
    PropVestor
    Phase 1 average PSF already $1874, Phase 2 will be $2000+?