Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Paya Lebar Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by anythingwhatever View Post
    Phase 1 average PSF already $1874, Phase 2 will be $2000+?
    Going by the current strategy of wait and see like marina one, I cannot really tell if they will break $2k. Many are against it for such a low key area. My mum over dinner just told me it's too expensive even for $1.8k. She is selling her shophouse for $2.1k PSf in Little India (LH 999). For her generation, I guess she sees something different from her son.

Some see gems some see trash. It's all have to do with what you believe in. If you think the MasterPlan is just for show, you will not touch this place. I think it will be $2.1k for high floor units if launched in 2020 when TOP. Again, my 2 cents only.

Propvestor

A big IF but not entirely unlikely. A little concerned about the asking price but with such bullish capital inflows, who knows...
    http://www.straitstimes.com/business...-en-bloc-fever

As a blue site with 3.0 plot ratio, it is pretty sizeable FH land which can be turned into a mixed development with shops cum apartments, serviced apartments and/or hotel. Not many FH blue sites around. This should shake up some attention if it goes into the market.

Hope this one goes through and surrounding owners will have more reasons to smile as it will bump up prices even further.

PropVestor

will it bring up the price in the upper lorong of geylang area?

Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    will it bring up the price in the upper lorong of geylang area?
    All the Lorong freeze by URA.

https://www.ura.gov.sg/uol/media-roo...15/jan/pr15-02

Proposed change in land use zoning of Lorongs 4-22 Geylang to better manage issues arising from conflicting uses
    Published Date: 13 Jan 2015

The Urban Redevelopment Authority proposes to rezone the area bounded by Geylang Road, Lorong 22 Geylang, Guillemard Road and Lorong 4 Geylang, excluding the parcels of land zoned Road, the lots fronting Geylang Road and the sports field bounded by Talma Road and Lorong 12 Geylang, from ‘Residential/Institution’ to a new ‘Commercial/Institution’ zoning. The area for rezoning is coloured in light blue in the attached plan [PDF, 4mb].

Members of public can submit their feedback, objection or representation to the proposal in writing to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of National Development, 5 Maxwell Road, Singapore 069110, on or before 11 February 2015.

A certified copy of the Master Plan with the proposed amendments may be inspected during office hours between 13 January 2015 and 11 February 2015 at The URA Centre Atrium. More information on this proposal can be found at http://www.ura.gov.sg/sn/MP2014-proposed-amendments.