Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 5 of 16

Thread: Renovation works require deposit

  1. #1

    Default Renovation works require deposit

    Just to check is it a common practice for MCST to collect deposit for own unit renovation works?

    how come renovate own house also need to pay deposit?

  2. #2

    Default

    You damage common property you pay.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    Just to check is it a common practice for MCST to collect deposit for own unit renovation works?

    how come renovate own house also need to pay deposit?
    as mentioned ... this is in case common properties like the elevator, common areas are damaged during the renovations..


    usually this deposit is paid for by the Contractor ... if no damage, then it will be refunded ...

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    as mentioned ... this is in case common properties like the elevator, common areas are damaged during the renovations..


    usually this deposit is paid for by the Contractor ... if no damage, then it will be refunded ...
    Paid by contractor? But not a small sum which contractor will pay?

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtreme_46 View Post
    Paid by contractor? But not a small sum which contractor will pay?
    how much are you talking about ?

    talk to your contractor ...

    only if they are made to pay for the deposit will they take extra care to not damage the common areas...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •