Page 1 of 21 1234561116 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

ryan Guest

Default Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Visited the showroom over the weekend. It was marvellous, huge plot of land. The only peeve I have with this place is the number of units (486), but given that most people who bought this condo are foreigners, I don't forsee that as a problem. You won't get locals running around making noise and hanging their laundry in the balconies.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Now, prices for park infinia has gone up by $100-$200psf

interested Guest

What's up with this though... if it is selling well how come it is still advertising every weekend?

newton_man Guest

Unregistered Guest

Show flats have closed since 2006, waiting to relaunch at $1,400 psf!!! Those who got choice units at $8xx psf stand to make a profit of almost a million $.

teeceelee Guest

really ah? wow! my auditor told me last week that newton prices will peak at 1700-1800psf during the first year after the opening of the IRs, i told him i don't think so but he say just wait and see lah!

Unregistered Guest

What has Newton got to do with the IRs? If anything, Newton prices should be following the Orchard Rd boom prices as Newton is just outside Orchard.

teeceelee Guest

Yes you are right. Also I guessed what he speculated on was the effect the 'post-openings' of the IRs have on the property market; and in this case, on Newton psf prices.

hehe Guest

Quote Originally Posted by teeceelee
    Yes you are right. Also I guessed what he speculated on was the effect the 'post-openings' of the IRs have on the property market; and in this case, on Newton psf prices.
    I think the IRs will have a positive effect on all properties in the central area... i think even places like City Square and One Leicester will benefit.

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

Intrepid Explorer 2.0 Guest

The stand alone tower there is not part of Park Infinia, is it?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Intrepid Explorer 2.0
    The stand alone tower there is not part of Park Infinia, is it?
    i don't think so. i think it is another project called "Suffolk Premier".

Park Infinia owner Guest

Thanks IE for the updates! Park Infinia construction is coming along very nicely

PI owner 2 Guest

Above is the site plan. FYI, that standalone tower is actually block 2, stacks 1, 2 and 3.

another PI owner :) Guest

When are they going to re-launch this? Quite a few agents gave vague and non-committal answers.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    i don't think so. i think it is another project called "Suffolk Premier".
    no lah. it is part of PI.

Unregistered Guest

Rumours say PI re launching end of March. What price? depending on who to believe....

Rumour has it: $1,400psf to $1,500psf

Well it IS a bargain compared to the Cairnhill properties across the road, so maybe it will still sell out after all.

Unregistered Guest

Excellent development by a reputable developer! Full condo facilities, near MRTs, near supermarkets, near Orchard Road, near everything! All for less than half the price of a Orchard condo. What more can we ask for?

Odnoc Guest

Wow, I'm impressed by the land size! Not many of that around! But may I ask, how do you guys feel about facing a monsoon drain?

I recall 2 years ago when I went to check out The Linear somewhere up NorthWest partly because the advert said river facing, it turned out to be a big huge concrete drain much like this Park Infinia one. Hence it is marketed as a plus point but I don't know, I'm not so convinced because a drain is just not a river! Unless it's something like the one near Commonwealth (I recall near Freesia Woods condo) which is a drain but had lots of grassland on the bank it looks quite like a river.

What do you guys think? Do buyers really go for the 'river-facing' drill? Any issue on smell and mosquitoes? Thanks.

facing the green Guest

I believe only a fraction of the entire development faces the drain. If you HAVE to face the drain, then get a mid to high floor!

Quote Originally Posted by Odnoc
    Wow, I'm impressed by the land size! Not many of that around! But may I ask, how do you guys feel about facing a monsoon drain?

I recall 2 years ago when I went to check out The Linear somewhere up NorthWest partly because the advert said river facing, it turned out to be a big huge concrete drain much like this Park Infinia one. Hence it is marketed as a plus point but I don't know, I'm not so convinced because a drain is just not a river! Unless it's something like the one near Commonwealth (I recall near Freesia Woods condo) which is a drain but had lots of grassland on the bank it looks quite like a river.

What do you guys think? Do buyers really go for the 'river-facing' drill? Any issue on smell and mosquitoes? Thanks.

Unregistered Guest

Boy, it's really screwed Lincoln Modern

Lusting after Lincoln Guest

Let's just say that Lincoln Modern was in a position to be screwed even in the beginning. It was the bitch of the bunch. Every time a new condo comes up next to it or in front/behind it, its price drops another $100 psf.

I am just waiting for the Iridium building to go up and then i can acquire the remaining units at Lincoln Modern cheaply (maybe $700 psf? Hope hope) to rent out. By that time you won't even see sunlight hitting Lincoln Modern. Truth be told, it is still a very very very high quality development. So I will buy it for investment, just because of its quality.

Anyway no great loss to SC Global. They would have broken even on their investment by selling only 40% of their units. or even less.

Unregistered Guest

Angry Re: Park Infinia (D11, Freehold, Keppel Homes)

Quote Originally Posted by Lusting after Lincoln
    Let's just say that Lincoln Modern was in a position to be screwed even in the beginning. It was the bitch of the bunch. Every time a new condo comes up next to it or in front/behind it, its price drops another $100 psf.

I am just waiting for the Iridium building to go up and then i can acquire the remaining units at Lincoln Modern cheaply (maybe $700 psf? Hope hope) to rent out. By that time you won't even see sunlight hitting Lincoln Modern. Truth be told, it is still a very very very high quality development. So I will buy it for investment, just because of its quality.

Anyway no great loss to SC Global. They would have broken even on their investment by selling only 40% of their units. or even less.
    Agreed, lincoln modern will go cheaply due to left right centre blockage.

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Agreed, lincoln modern will go cheaply due to left right centre blockage.
    In that case, I will seriously consider it cos i am buying to stay. I went to view the showloft. Very very nice to live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusting after Lincoln

Whoa!Position to be screwed,bitch.Suggestive language.LM rumoured to be gai place.

PI fan Guest

While I feel sorry for those blocked by PI, let's talk about PI instead. Any idea when the Viva condo by Allgreen will launch? Will it block PI?

Unregistered Guest

Sorry, last LM post.

I've seen LM owners asking for $1400 psf these days. So don't know if and when it will go to $950 or even $700.

Ah, what fun speculative bubbles are.

Quote Originally Posted by DRSG
    Whoa!Position to be screwed,bitch.Suggestive language.LM rumoured to be gai place.
    What is 'gai'? You mean gay?

Unregistered Guest

Let's avoid the homophobia please.