Thread: Do you know a good custom house builder?

Default Do you know a good custom house builder?

Hi, I am considering buying a vacant lot and building my home from scratch? I am looking for referrals for reliable contractors/builders who can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemakhtar View Post
    Hi, I am considering buying a vacant lot and building my home from scratch? I am looking for referrals for reliable contractors/builders who can do this.
    Did you visit this site: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/...se-to-rebuild/

No need to go anywhere here are so many experts to pointing this out regarding your query

i am agree with you bro but its better than from other forum its my personal experience any if you are seriously wanted to know about you should asked the experts which is close to you

I recommend them. Very happy with their works and service. Not your typical cookie cutter contractor.

http://www.acollective.com.sg/home

Hi Nadeemakhtar, you can call Mr Z Lim a reliable and responsible Design & Build Contractor / Builder at his mobile number 96199991. His company name is Design And Build Pte Ltd and his company website is [email protected].