Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Artra, the next Mixed Development in D3 right next to Redhill MRT

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner View Post
    to me, its only plus point is its proximity to MRT station.

totally lacking in the exclusivity of Principal Gardens and Crest.....all being in D3..
    Thanks for your comments! My heart also say PG, Crest but my brain says Redhill side...hmm. I think I will think about the tenant profile and decide which area is better. If buying bigger units, targeting families, then Crest, PG might be better. But if targeting singles or DINkY, then maybe Redhill would be preferred....

I love it that this forum is stirring again....after a long hiatus the last few years....

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    seems like ARTRA is trying the undercut, pricing is lower than both the crest and principal garden right?
    Yeah, I think so too. That's why I'm starting to look at new launches again.....some of the newer launches do present some compelling propositions... esp when it undercuts nearby projects with better attributes. Such instances happens once every 10-odd years.

9 more days to balloting

Step by Step on D-Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...hill-MRT/page2

Quote Originally Posted by HP65 View Post
    Yeah, I think so too. That's why I'm starting to look at new launches again.....some of the newer launches do present some compelling propositions... esp when it undercuts nearby projects with better attributes. Such instances happens once every 10-odd years.
    and land prices are going up again. so the next batch from next year onwards won't present such undercutting opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcachon View Post
    9 more days to balloting

Step by Step on D-Day.

Official Launch:
    29/4/2017 (balloting)

http://forums.condosingapore.com/sho...hill-MRT/page2
    watch the seaside residences balloting this saturday first.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast