Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Seaside Residences at Siglap Road by FCL

Default Seaside Residences at Siglap Road by FCL

Seaside Residences is a new condo launch slated to be launched very soon. Preliminary information is out only to appointed developer sales team. Build in the heart is East Coast, it would be an exclusive 843 units on 4 tower blocks. Most of its units will have its individual unblocked direct sea view. Facilities will be both on the first floor and the 14th storey, captivating the views around the development.

Seaside Residences is located in District 15 on Siglap Road. Its strategic location next to the Victoria school is most attractive with direct access to the rejuvenated East Coast Beach. There you could enjoy your lifestyle exercises with the family or to the East Coast Seafood Centre for your meals. It is also close proximity to Parkway Parade and the exciting Tanjong Katong area for eateries and entertainment. The most exciting part of this new development near Siglap MRT is that the station will be ready in a few years. It will be a stone throw away from the development.

For those who are interested to come visit the showflat could contact the developer sales team for this new launch condo. Seaside Residences showflat location is on-site. There will also be shutter bus services from Bedok MRT which is also a close proximity to Seaside Residences. Register with us for your CondolaunchSG VVIP Invite.

Was at the preview for Seaside Residences on Sunday. Developer really maximised its land use for residential usage but less so for recreational. Residents will need to share quite a fair bit other than the mind blowing 100m length pool. 800+ units and one tennis court for example.

This sizeable development will need a fair bit of buyer discernment (ballot luck too) in terms of unit selection along with floor height consideration. Having stayed along Meyer Road with similar sea facing views, not every stack-unit is worth the asking price ($2+mil). It is midway from town to airport and MRT will only be ready 2023 (estimated). There are not many amenities around Siglap as it is quite low density at the moment. Low density is a plus point if you want to get away from the crowd and live along the East Coast. Not forgetting the East Coast Village Hawker is also one underpass away.

IMHO, those stack facing the sea have to be about 15 stories should factor in the road noise (living next to the highway is not for everyone, for me its been close to 30 years, it does drive me nuts occasionally) and if West sun facing, consider this too. The corner stack facing MBS and sea views are excellent. If not, the corner stack facing the East at the other corner are also good choice. They did fly a drone and captured the 20th storey view in video which buyers should not miss.

Buyers should also consider the unblocked views facing the low lying Siglap/Frankel Avenue estate. The height to me is less of a factor in this case. The side gate which leads to them should be part of the development planning but was left out.

I do believe Bayshore area HDB might materialise soon, this will bring about more vibrancy to the East Coast. Future Seaside Residences owner might look forward to them for future purchase of their units. Maybe smaller 1 bedroom or 2 bedders since the entry price now is rather high.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...-new-hdb-flats

All the best to those who threw in a cheque for Phase 1 balloting.

PS. Developers who did not successfully purchased this plot will continue to keep a lookout for such eastern sea facing land which might trigger more en-bloc opportunities in the East. D15 is maintaining its shine.

2 cents,
    PropVestor

I only like the seaview from those condos at tj rhu, sentosa or kallang area. East coast view get so many container ships, facing highway, and sky not so clear nowadays.

I wish east coast has some iconic building like sky habitat @bishan. It such a waste to be built there (surronding has ugly view)

HDB resale at MP how to crash, who care how many years of lease left.

It got nothing to do with the lease balance, they just getting everyone ready for 60 years lease.

Still waiting for Durian to drop, wait till they announce guess can only eat durian flavor ice cream.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/singa.../marine-parade

45 Marine Crescent

A1 decor 4 room flat at high floor with totally unblocked view for sale!

Asking 629,888 negotiable

4'i' - with upgraded utility room - 88 sqm / 947 sqft

Remaining lease 57 years

High floor - door to door unit

Living room is with unblocked sea view

Master room is with unblocked city view

NS orientation, no west sun
    Last edited by Arcachon; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:00 PM.

Wont crash lah as long economy still growing.

HK rising so high oready also wont crash. There is chance SG to follow, just wait and see.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast